Dumb ASS Bitch with a capitol C

Use some common sense ....
"SOLID Bro!!"

Dumb ASS Bitch with a capitol C

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/i ... t_id=87275

Your tax dollars pay for stupid people like this.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Email the dumb bitch.... I did!!

peggy.west@milwcnty.com
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Here's what I said.

Peggy, What were you thinking ? It's people like you that don't have a clue what you are talking about.
Before you open your mouth and say that Arizona dosen't have a Illeagal immigrant problem.
Let me ask you one simple question ? Would you take your family camping in Arizona ?
Right down on the border, You know, the one that has the signs posted
DANGER- PUBLIC WARNING TRAVEL NOT RECOMMENDED

Here is a link just incase you haven't seen it
http://borderviolenceanalysis.typepad.c ... izona.html

I don't know who is more dangerous you or the people you think are just here for the work.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

You know, too many people have too much free time in my opinion.
That bitch needs some grandkids.
She obviously has no real life.
Her speaking out gives everyone a clear indication of the far left mindset.
Look at all the self loathing Jews that constantly vote for politicians who hate Israel. They remind me of people that cut themselves on purpose.
It's too bad we as a people have to be brought to the brink before we act.
They say we can't export all the illegals but, we can have an open season. 30 06 anyone?
If that's too harsh for you, put Thomas bus company back to work and we can ship their asses off.
Hell, the only populated part of Mexico is Mexico city. That's a pretty big damn country. They need to go home.
I'm all worked up again.
Maybe they would trade Baja for California? ha ha ha
Oh, and everyone has to own an offroad BIKE, no quads allowed.
Flame on.
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

WOW!!!
how in the fuck can she be that retarded?! We are "a ways removed from the border" did she bother to do ANY research of this debate at all to see what all the fuss is about?! Or is she simply disagreeing with the Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act (SB1070) simply because of her heritage? I googled this using a number of different words regarding the controversy and stumbled onto maps and websites discussing illegals crossing the border into AZ. if she had done any research should have found this out. I have a few friends that think that they should be allowed here as well. When i suggested that everyone in favor of illegals being allowed here should have to pay higher taxes to fund their medical bills, education bills and everything else they don't have to pay for, they thought i was ridiculous. or these can simply house them since they're such good people and don't pose a threat. Again, they disagreed. I told them, someone has to pay for them and since you want them here, you can. I get so fed up with uneducated fucks that try to defend their point of view and overlook unimportant details like "facts" and "statistics"
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

sugarshane wrote: I get so fed up with uneducated fucks that try to defend their point of view and overlook unimportant details like "facts" and "statistics"
Don't ya know? Thats the easiest way to stump a liberal? they base their decisions entirely on "feelings"; thus they have no logic.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mr. Spock was a conservitive......

Mr. Spock, one of Star Trek's most beloved characters, had many memorable moments in both the original series and the Star Trek movies. Here are some of Mr. Spock's best quotes...

It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want.
--
Spock in 'Errand of Mercy'

(Spock on the National Debt)

I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question.
--Spock in 'This Side of Paradise'

( Spock on Nancy Pelosi)

I am what I am, Leila, and if there are self-made purgatories, then we all have to live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone else's.
--Spock in 'This Side of Paradise'

( Spock on effort = wealth)

After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
--Spock in 'Amok Time'

( Spock on Nationalized Healthcare)

Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them. Captain, a starship also runs on loyalty to one man. And nothing can replace it or him.
--Spock in 'The Ultimate Computer'

( Spock on Politicians being directed by poll results, not voters wishes)

What does it mean, 'exact change'?
--Spock in 'The Voyage Home'

( Spock saying " OBAMA SUCKS ASS!!)

Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical humans.
--Spock in 'I, Mudd'

( Spock for President, 2012)