FUCKEN TWEAKERS!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

FUCKEN TWEAKERS!

Post by dannygraves »

So the wife went to the galeria mall here in henderson, it a relatively nice, only kinda white trash area to do some shopping and get Seth a hair cut. she parks at like 11:00am comes outside around noon to find mall security at her car. Some fucking tweaker busted the driver side window and stole the alpine head unit :evil:
although he used a rock to break the window to get in, he was nice enough to use a screw driver and not wreck the dash taking it out :roll: The parts that confuse me... it was 11:00am right in front of the mall entrance in broad daylight, HOW DID NO ONE HEAR TEMPERED GLASS BREAKING!? The dumb fuck didn't take the expensive alpine tweeters, speakers, the dvd screens in the back, the dvd player in the center console, or even the few bucks in cash in the center console :roll: what a retard, he can even amount to anything as a common thief :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
BIGGDAD

Post by BIGGDAD »

That's the trouble with America today.......no ambition.

Seriously, I'm sorry that happened. I do hate thieves, they should all be shot.
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Will the security cam turn up a Black, Jacked up Duramax nearby?
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

bummer
Last edited by arleybeer40 on June 25th, 2009, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

fucker took half the wire harness with him too :evil: and the installation kit :evil: and busted the a/c vent :evil: in all honesty he did WAY more money worth of damage to the car than the alpine head unit was worth! :x

went by pick a part... no windows... local window guy wants $120 and I'm probably going to go for it tomorrow since its 102* right now :? just really bad timing, we're moving this weekend, the fuel pump in the stealth went out and tons of drama at work, I guess god likes to fuck with us every once in a while :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
sparkchaser

Post by sparkchaser »

I'll bet several people saw it happen, yet did nothing cause the majority of the people in the world are chickenshits anyway.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Well I locked the keys in one of my junkers once and couldn't be bothered wasting time getting in, so I threw a rock through the window.
I had a few people confront me, I told them to PISS OFF and mind their own business, its my F@#KEN CAR.
Someone took down the rego number and the cops turned up at my place to see if it was my car with me driving it.
The worst thing about the whole deal was I threw the rock through the wrong window, the drivers window. :roll:
Glass all over the seat. :doh: :doh: :doh:
BTW Danny sorry to here that shit happened.
FattyFive

Post by FattyFive »

[quote="CR500R7"]
The worst thing about the whole deal was I threw the rock through the wrong window, the drivers window. quote]
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Well they say no one is perfect, but that was downright stupid. :?
Could of at least picked the best window. :roll:
FattyFive

Post by FattyFive »

Sorry to hear that Danny. Almost sounds set-up? Is that a growing trend around Vegas? Hope your ins. was up to date.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

when i was 16 i pulled up to the school in my hurse and went arround back to get some shit, my bro got out and locked the doors with it running so i had to crawl under it and pull plug wires til it stalled :roll:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

FattyFive wrote:Sorry to hear that Danny. Almost sounds set-up? Is that a growing trend around Vegas? Hope your ins. was up to date.
yeah, but $500 deductable, I'll fix it for half that.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:when i was 16 i pulled up to the school in my hurse and went arround back to get some shit, my bro got out and locked the doors with it running so i had to crawl under it and pull plug wires til it stalled :roll:
I thought those old caddy's had the hood latch on the outside, atleast my '70 sedan de ville did.

I did the same thing in my wifes car a couple months ago while double parked w/ the engine running. luckily I was only a few miles from home so the wife was able to come by with the spare keys. a couple people were waiting in their cars to get out :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:Will the security cam turn up a Black, Jacked up Duramax nearby?
:lmao: !!!!!!!!!
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...