Got a new truck

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Ported&Polished

Got a new truck

Post by Ported&Polished »

Actually it's a used Ford F350 4x4 crewcab, I'm stoked. It is perfect for me because I don't use trucks for daily driving I use them to tow heavy trailers with tractors and hay bales and other such ranch crap as that. I needed to retire my old f250, that baby is the most reliable rig I ever bought, this new one should be too.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Cool, what year?
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Nice! Congrats!!
redrider

Post by redrider »

awesome, we have always had good luck with those, and thats exactly what we use them for also.
I'd rather be hauling ass
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

cool
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

ford pickups are indestructible against everything except rust........they will rot to pieces, and the drivetrain will be ready for more.

had 500,000+ miles on our old 85 F350, and 2 body restores. the motor was rebuilt once at 50,000 (bought it broken, previous owner ran it out of oil......)

and the thing was used and abused, 2 pallets of quikcrete plus as much lumber as we could stack on it, goin down the road for 80+ mile trips when we were building a vacation place. fuggin bullet-proof.

and the no-turbo diesel with duals and a set of worn-out glasspacks really had a unique and awesome sound to it. sounded WAY better than a turbo diesel, as far as straight cool sound goes.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

Post up some pics! Get that baby under oiled and she'll last forever. That's the only reason Any vehicle rots is because this step is missed.
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

sweet :cool: . decided against the cummins eh ? :lol: