LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER...

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
iggys-amsoil

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER...

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Bill creates detention camps-> for "Emergencies"

As I understand it, there already built.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

many are lready built, but like the story stated, the bill was signed in 2007....

stock up on ammo boys......next gunshow, im getting a .357 or a 9 mil, AND a Mosin Nagant (7.62x54r)

already got the AK, stockpile ammo. when the shit hits the fan, ill be out there fighting.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
MICK

Post by MICK »

How much do you think I could get a Dragunov for? I had one in Iraq but wasn't able to bring it home :cry: Kinda wanted one ever since...I just like the 10 rd 7.62x54 magazine capacity, easy to use glass, lightweight, no extra bullshit and smooth operation. I'd like to find one under $3,000, with optics and magazine.
Last edited by MICK on February 5th, 2009, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

MICK wrote:How much do you think I could get a Drugonov for? I had one in Iraq but wasn't able to bring it home :cry: Kinda wanted one ever since...I just like the 10 rd 7.62x54 magazine capacity, easy to use glass, lightweight, no extra bullshit and smooth operation. I'd like to find one under $3,000, with optics and magazine.
Снайперская винтовка Драгунова?

Your answer

CR500R
V-MAX 1200
MICK

Post by MICK »

:lol: :lol:
Nawww, I don't like the Barretts...Too heavy. Honestly, we don't even like using those for work. Great for a tactical defense weapon, but we don't often find ourselves in those situations.
My style is more a lightweight, highly mobile, versatile, medium range (600-800m), soft - light armor penetration with both day and limited vis flexibility. I've got a dealer in New Zealand that I can get Russian Dragunov's for $1,800. I'm just waiting for them to get one with the synthetic furniture and the military style muzzle break. Oh...and waiting on my tax return also :D

xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

I've got a dealer in New Zealand that I can get Russian Dragunov's for $1,800. I'm just waiting for them to get one with the synthetic furniture and the military style muzzle break. Oh...and waiting on my tax return also :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhh!! i should visit New Zealand maybe i could
find something interesting :lol:

Dragunov for 1800$ is a gift,i served in the Spanish marines(5 years ) and never saw any-one even never heard about it,,first time i saw it was when i met a girl from LITHUANIA and her friends-relatives had one at home :shock:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
MICK

Post by MICK »

How have you not heard of these?!?! It's the most copied marksmanship rifle in the world!! Some 60 countries produce Dragunov variants!! In Eastern Block countries there is a SVD carried in every platoon!
Often labeled as a "Sniper" rifle by Westerners, it was neither built nor employed as such. It is actually what we (US ARMY / Marines) call a disignated marksman rifle. It simply extends the reach of a light infantry squad / platoon. Although it can be used as a stand alone Sniper rifle, it is not as effective as the dedicated rifles of such weapons.

The actual models for general sale are called Tigers (or "Tigr" more accurately) and come with a shorter barrell, no muzzle break and a 5 rd magazine instead of the military 10 rounder. I'll have to purchase the mil spec stuff in addition to and install myself.

Here's some kid trying to learn how to operate a firearm with an SVD :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK70p2wK ... re=related
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

MICK wrote:
Here's some kid trying to learn how to operate a firearm with an SVD :roll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK70p2wK ... re=related
:lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

i've never got a chance to try one of those. The 50 is nice for the 1500yard+ stuff, I shoot a tennis ball at 1000 with a tika/win300.
but by far the most fun i've had was the bro and I clearing a family of coons from a oak tree with dueling M1 grands
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:i've never got a chance to try one of those. The 50 is nice for the 1500yard+ stuff, I shoot a tennis ball at 1000 with a tika/win300.
but by far the most fun i've had was the bro and I clearing a family of coons from a oak tree with dueling M1 grands
1,000 yards? c'mon. :roll:
MICK

Post by MICK »

A tennis ball @ 3,000ft is pretty hard to swallow...but it's all relevant to the shooter. And I'm not questioning anyone's marksmanship abilities. A man who's hunted his whole life often times can't hit the broad side of a barn, when a city boy who's never held a weapon before can put two rounds through a man's neck at 100m.
I'm pretty sharp behind a rifle. But I couldn't touch a grape fruit @ 1K yards. A water melon @ 600 maybe. Give me three rounds to try...
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

we're shooters up here. I held the provincial highest overall trophy 5 years in a row, and 2 years as a team. should have done the nationals, but school was first.
The tennis ball starts the morning hunt, first guy to miss it buys breakfast.
turns to small pumpkins after haloween.
on saturday i was trying to txt frank, but we were almost stuck in 3ft of snow while chasing rabbits out to try the new 22-250 on
south central hoon

:worthless:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

south central hoon wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:i've never got a chance to try one of those. The 50 is nice for the 1500yard+ stuff, I shoot a tennis ball at 1000 with a tika/win300.
1,000 yards? c'mon. :roll:
Our buddy we shoot with is a guide in northern BC, we put the pumpkins out there so the deere would come to them :devious: , but only a cyote got it, and it was as 1030 some yards. The ammo comes in a box that says "SXLR - super extreme long range" We had to buy special brass cuz we were breaking the stock cases at the extractor. The 300 is loaded 79 grains of r22, 165 grain sst ballistic tip, and 3160fps

This is the internet, you'll never see a picture of my irons on here. But if you're out this way stop in and we'll find something to shoot.

heres a lil spot where we shoot from the yard to our ski hill. Everybody puts in 20$ for a shot, and the guy that hits the deer shilouette with the 50 gets the pot. The pot as of the weekend is 140$. its 2500 yars, and 360ft of elevation from the bench.

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

i dont know why google marks that as 338 hwy, it was a pr road in the 70's, but its stil gravel, and it got re-routed 20 miles north of us
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

it's amazing that bullets can travel that freakin far...hey Adam sell me a gun man! i need one big time...shot gun preferably :wink:
south central hoon

Balaclava wrote:it's amazing that bullets can travel that freakin far...hey Adam sell me a gun man! i need one big time...shot gun preferably :wink:
www.gunbroker.com
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Adam are you saying your hitting a target at 2500+ yards?
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
south central hoon

teemtrubble wrote:Adam are you saying your hitting a target at 2500+ yards?
glad you saw this one mike. those must be CANADIAN yards! :shock:

like everything else they shrivel up in the cold. :D
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

They said they were shooting at a Deer Cut-Out

It might be a really, friggin', big Deer.

south central hoon

even at that size 99% of shooters have little to no accuracy beyond about 800 yards with a 300 win.

far from 2500 yards!

TO BE CLEAR THE STATED DISTANCE IS
1.42230 MILES!!!!!!!!

PLUS WIND,ELEVATION, BAROMETRIC PRESSURE, HUMIDITY,etc.... :roll:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

south central hoon wrote:even at that size 99% of shooters have little to no accuracy beyond about 800 yards with a 300 win.

far from 2500 yards!

TO BE CLEAR THE STATED DISTANCE IS
1.42230 MILES!!!!!!!!

PLUS WIND,ELEVATION, BAROMETRIC PRESSURE, HUMIDITY,etc.... :roll:

Come on Jeff!! Directions for long range kills

1 bong rip to slow your heart rate

2 Carrots to sharpen up your eye sight

and a slow count to 3 and lean on the trigger and you could hit a knot in the Hollywood sign from where you live.

I'll let you shoot my Springfield Armory M1A 7.62x51mm (308win)

Cold bore. If I can hit a silhouette at 700 meters than you could hit a wall nut. :m16: :m16: :m16:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

1000 with the 300, 2500 with the 50bmg, we havent got the scope dialed in for the 2500 since i had to make a new rail for it cuz we were out of adjustment at 2000. thats why we havent hit the target yet.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

AlisoBob wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMillan_Tac-50

Lethal @ 2500 meters....
Thats a lil wee scope on there, our muzzelbreak is a 4" diamiter drum of steel with 3/8" holes on the sides, and 1/2" holes down the top. I'd like to meet the dude that could shoulder it long enough to pull the trigger. The friggin bi-pod is made of 1" aluminum shaft with 1 1/2 pads. Same guy built this one that made the one for the Toronto airport. Actually he's quit making for individuals and went exclusively millitary. Hes got a nice silencer contract now too, but couldnt let us see it.