Need a little head?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
rabbit

Need a little head?

Post by rabbit »

last night a few hood rats from San Diego, decided capering in Poway would be more pofitable than jacking up their own hood. So these clowns hit two local "stop and rob " convienance stores, a gas station and a taco stand. either the tacos or the stress was to much for one of the robbers and he desperately needed a time out. The driver of the getaway cadillac pulls over (I know the stereoptype just kills me ) and manages to get stuck in the soft dirt (the car was lowered and the 20's were bald). So while crook A is barfing, crooks B, C, and D are trying to pry the overworked caddi out of the dirt. This is where I come in. Lets see lowered cadi with 4 hood rats, wearing green bandanas and sagging pants, we had 4 robberies each with 4 hood rats wearing green bandanas and sagging pants. Ladies and gentlemen on CSI they call that a CLUE .

As if this was not funny enough, things got real bizarre from here. San Diego Gang detectives get involved with our detectives, the radio starts acting up, one suspect trys to kill himself in a holding cell, crap the only thing missing from this circus is the freaking elephant riding on the ball. At one point one of our detectives had asked our dispatcher to get a hold of Detective (and I quote) B. Head From an allied department.

The dispatcher had became very frustrated with all of us and was not paying attention so she responded "Unit reqeusting head please identify/"

There was dead silence...crickets....the far off frog ribbit.....then it started;

Unit 41p1 I will take some
unit 41p3, sounds good here.........
and so on unitl all 29 units on the Poway/ Rual frequency came forward to cast their vote. From that moment on the radio was very quiet for the rest of the evening.
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

HaHa, funny stuff. My wife was a police dispatcher. She thought that was funny too!
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
britincali

Post by britincali »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Sounds like a good start for a movie plot....Hmmmmmmmm Colors Pt.2
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:D
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

:lol: I'm not complaining,thats some funny shit there,but Isn't police business confidential,what if one of your colleagues or former clients who don't like you somehow reads your posts and rats you out or something,I don't know how things work from your side of things but i've been on the other side and if you arrested me and I found out you were talkin about me on here you would be out of a job man,without a thought,just something to think about eh
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Were the names of the people involved identifed?

All I want to know is, did the one in the holding cell succeed?
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

kkvslayer wrote::lol: I'm not complaining,thats some funny shit there,but Isn't police business confidential,what if one of your colleagues or former clients who don't like you somehow reads your posts and rats you out or something,I don't know how things work from your side of things but i've been on the other side and if you arrested me and I found out you were talkin about me on here you would be out of a job man,without a thought,just something to think about eh

hah that's funnier than the night in question. It's all public info. Relax you can buy a scanner and listen to this yourself if you like. If you were arrested you the least of your worries would be anyone talking about you. You can get the details on virtually any case through the courts. In fact we are required by law to release information upon demand by the public.

some info is confidential but what that info is and why it is confidential is none of your business so it does not get discussed here, anywhere......

Sigh......you see most of the people who know me here and at the other site know I tell theses stories for a reason. To humanize this job, to bring a little levity etc.....but they also know me and know, most of these stories, while true have occured over time, many a long time ago, some recently. you will never know. I could care less what side you have been on. Fact is all criminal convictions including traffic offense are public record. And each of theses stories have allready been written into a book and submitted to a publisher.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or start a fight but like anything else life is about choices.

As for my job, uh good luck with that, let me know how it works out for ya.
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Were the names of the people involved identifed?

All I want to know is, did the one in the holding cell succeed?
yes to fist no to second......kind hard to kill yourself by trying to choke yourself out, kinda like holding your breath till you get your way......
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

rabbit wrote:yes to fist no to second......
I was posing the Q to Kslayer, but as was said its public record so that would be yes, but not in the way as to post them here.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Keep telling those stories Rabbit!!

They are always a good read!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Just giving an opinion on an opinionated forum.You know its kind of funny.Today I was at work outside havin a smoke & the RCMP's pulled up got out of their truck,went over to the First Air truck grabbed their 2 peices of freight,jumped in their truck and took off,never signed a waybill,never told the agents they were getting them,just took them & left.I started thinking to myself why the fuk do cops think they can do whatever the fuk they want,Oh did I say that out loud?I grew up with a scanner,they used to be good like 20 yrs ago,nowadays they're pretty useless unless ya wanna hear taxi cabs and school buses :urock:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The RCMP and what Rabbit does are worlds apart.

I hold Rabbit in great regard.

I will not discuss the RCMP as there are still some honourable members