Chinese Smog....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Chinese Smog....

Post by AlisoBob »

Anyone watching the Olympics??

I'll never bitch about unleaded gas, smog tests, or diesel exhaust traps again.

How are you supposed to compete in such a sewer?
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

Did you see the news lately?apparently the footstep fireworks that marched across the city on tv during the opening ceremonys were a digital video enhancement and the little girl who sung the anthem was not actually singing,the girl who was supposed to sing was not pretty enough so they let the "pretty girl" lipsync,WTF :roll:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
britincali

Post by britincali »

It aint just the cars its all the coal power stations they have running at WOT.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Yeah they said that the original singer had buck teeth and that was not the image China wanted to portray of its people. WTF? I do wonder why they wanted to host there anyway? Whats next? India? Lame.

Although the Chinese are bringing in the most medals now - probably because they'll have some serious repercussions if they dont!
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

hoofarted wrote:Yeah they said that the original singer had buck teeth and that was not the image China wanted to portray of its people. WTF? I do wonder why they wanted to host there anyway? Whats next? India? Lame.

Although the Chinese are bringing in the most medals now - probably because they'll have some serious repercussions if they dont!
really eh fukin bs,they showed the little girl who was supposed to sing on the news,they made the change just before the opening ceremony because when she showed up they didn't think she was appealing enough,she said she was still glad to hear her voice but would of liked to actually sing the song
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

hoofarted wrote:Yeah they said that the original singer had buck teeth and that was not the image China wanted to portray of its people. WTF? I do wonder why they wanted to host there anyway? Whats next? India? Lame.

really eh fukin bs,they showed the little girl who was supposed to sing on the news,they made the change just before the opening ceremony because when she showed up they didn't think she was appealing enough,she said she was still glad to hear her voice but would of liked to actually sing the song
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

sorry for the s t u t t e r,something screwy with my computer :lol:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

I had same problem. You can delete a double post providing you get to it before anyone replies.

...for those of you that care its php error!
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF