Iggy's Ride

WTF Happened!!!!
sabreguy

Iggy's Ride

Post by sabreguy »

My son and I met up with Iggy and his buddies out at Campsite B. Sat for a quick day of riding. We decided to go to Randsburg (the living ghost town).
There was so many quads, bikes and buggies out that it was nothing but a dust storm. We would just get into a rhythm when you would have to back down and pick your way around someone. Made for a nice scenic ride though when the dust wasn't clouding your view.
My 500 was just starting to spew a bit of coolant by the time we got to Randsburg but I think that was due to just the slow going and the bit of deep sand we had to get though.
Randsburg was bumper to bumper traffic but it was cool watching all the different offroad vehicles cruise up and down the highway. Seen a couple of 500s.
On the way back Iggy was leading with my son Matt following him and I was behind a guy named Dave. Dave and I missed seeing Iggy and Matt go up this hill so Dave and I just kept on heading towards camp. Somewhere Dave missed the turn that we should have taken so we found some lite single track and cut a trail back towards camp and a nice long slightly whooped road that I got to get some 5th gear action on YEEEEEHAWWWWWWW.
Matt said him and Iggyy found some gnarly hills to climb and Matt was doing his best to keep up with the Iggster.
Once back at camp we sat around and shot the bull until just about o'dark thirty then the boy and I headed for home and our nice warm beds!

Thanks Iggy for the invite and we will have to get out again.

Sorry but I got no pics or vids. I think Iggy got some of the day before.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Yeah I don't blame Saberguy and son for heading home, it was close to freezing everynight. Other than that the weather was near perfect the whole weekend accept for friday afternoon but then the wind died off for the night.

As luck would have it my coworker Dave parked next to, albeit, a whoop out track. Umm k, a decent jump and a couple of dif lines around the whoops make it fun. The one line around justed showed the explosive power these motors can make. Yeah that put the grin factor on.

I really wasn't expecting the zoo in town but hey, Glamis, Dumont, JB and DS would be the same. Man the dust, couple of times it was white out conditions. Severals signs posted No OHVs on pavement for the last two miles. Ya right. Well Saturday the local Sheriff made sure of that craming everyone onto the frontage dirt road in and out of town. So when I saw Matt off to the side and saw the hill away from the followers we took the high ground, was hoping dad would see but there was just to much. We must of passed 50 riders with that detour.

Turned out to be a much better weekend than I thought. And thanks for showing Sab and Matt. :cool: Oh and nice job on the rebulid too.

I did shoot some video though DT Ransburg with new helmet cam mounts, ah much better but still no audio. I'll get it here soon as I can.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882