collector item

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
100hp honda

collector item

Post by 100hp honda »

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... d=&search= hope it dont sell to some dimwit dipshit that ruins it
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Brings back memories, my buddy had the same year 125. Man, WTF were they thinking back then? One ugly Mother!!! :lol:
Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Take a look at this collector's item. I had my restored 81 YZ 465 up for $3000 obo, just trying to get out what I have invested, yet after a couple of months, no sale yet. Now some people need to pull their heads out of their asses, I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw the price of this bike!
http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z333260508
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Windsor, jb. "Esplains it all, Lucy." The water out of the St Clair river flows down into the Detroit river. And well, flat out, it's just across the water from the industrial Rouge River Wasteland. Oh, and the beautiful,scenic crack whore neighbourhood on Fort Street.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

3k might be alittle steep. had a real nice one that was 100% original (not restored) expect tires, grips, sprockets etc. got $1800 on ebay. top dollar buyers want original stuff. lower your price and it should sell. 465 is a very collectable bike but doesnt fetch big dollars like the old ktm and maicos
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

I don't really WANT to sell it, was really just fishing to see who might be interested and how much they are willing to pay. After seeing one on the vintage site, asking over $5000, I figured I had nothing to lose by trying. I will definitely not GIVE it away, as I have roughly $2500 invested already and will die with it before taking a loss on something I spent so much time on and lots of bullshit figuring everything out and finding parts. Was supposed to be just a "beater project", but I have a problem knowing when to stop! :wink:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

try ebay $2500 obo and see what happens or start the bid at $2000 and see if it goes higher. post it on the vintage sites 2500 obo. local classifieds probly wont get any responses because the local neighbor dont want them old bikes. people from over seas want them bikes thats why you need it advertised worldwide. shipped mine to a port in texas. think it ended up in europe somewhere but im not sure.