Glamis.... revenge of the Brit!

WTF Happened!!!!
Slomo

Glamis.... revenge of the Brit!

Post by Slomo »

You asshats oughta be home by now.... Where's the friggin ride report :miss:
britincali

Post by britincali »

I was a quite weekend of bike chatter and doughnuts in the parking lot, no drinking/riding/wrenching was done as to not spoil any fun.

:wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

britincali wrote:I was a quite weekend of bike chatter and doughnuts in the parking lot, no drinking/riding/wrenching was done as to not spoil any fun.

:wink:

Uh, yeah....

Gimme the fo one one :headbang:
britincali

Post by britincali »

You know the usual, we sat around the fire holding hands and praying for the hungry......

Oh and almost burnt 1 toy hauler, 1 travel trailer, a rhino, 13 CR500s, a couple of fourstroke things, 2 tents and 3-4 trucks to the ground with one *BOOM* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Sounds like someone was playing with gasoline again :lol:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:doh:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
britincali

Post by britincali »

I had a bitchen weekend, we did some good riding on saturday then me PP and KAL went for another 20 min quickie ride and someone lost their kicker....... I came real close to heatstroke so I jumped in the shower and started REALLY drinking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunday sucked, it blew at least 50 MPH from midnight sat so I rolled out at 12am. That drive home is a bitch man!

Thanks to iggy for leading an awsome ride on sat, I had a blast man :cool:

Breakdowns we had....

Alisobob MULTIPLE....... :lol:
Lewisclan busted a tube, broke a clutch cable, broke a NOS fitting.
Ported and polished Well lets just say Ill let him admit this one.

But the big news folks!!!!!

ALISOBOB BROKE DOWN CONSTANTLY AND MINE RAN LIKE A TOP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Lets hear it Bob.... You letting Brit wrench on your bike :lol:
britincali

Post by britincali »

slomas wrote:Lets hear it Bob.... You letting Brit wrench on your bike :lol:

Nah just asking me to help him "fix it" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

OOOHHH, I've got to hear more about this!!! :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:OOOHHH, I've got to hear more about this!!! :D
Brits full of shit, as usual.. My bike didnt break down once.. I DID park it for about 30 minutes and did a little inspection and tuning. Thing was overheating like crazy.. I havent torn into it yet, but the water pump impeller might be spinning in the plastic gear. I had Iggy's 1.6 bar cap on, and it still overheated on the hard pack between the Sand Highway, and the General Store ( Like riding on flat asphalt in 3rd, about 1/2 throttle.)

Other times I lead a run over the dunes to Old's Hill, no issues... Its very strange)

Anyway, the ride was great, the sand was nice, not over-rode. Met allot of new guys like Jays friend, Clyde, MV's brother and friends, KAL and his friend... There were allot of names to remember.

Jay looked like he loves his new A/F. Maybe he will post up his impressions on how it differs for a steelie.

Post ride "Hoon-ism" was in full effect. Mi-Ti's flowed, food was good with "Zorak Style" Tri-Tip, Rob's Atomic Turds, Brits "On-Sale" Chicken (Seagull? Who the "F" knows with him) Lobster, Scallops, King Crab,Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Taters, Beer's Brownies...all in ample supply... YUM!!!!

The Gasoline Bombs grew and grew, to the point we blew up the campground.. literally. Your Camper o.K. Igg-ro? WE are all very lucky no body went to the hospital. The campfire "Bullshit Session" was a mighty fine one too.

MV Scott brought some good fireworks, The camp site next to us had some real good ones ( Like PROFESSIONAL " Grand Finale" ones) but we held our own against the other campsites.

Brit actually got something right ( Broken watch is right twice a day, right?) in finding a clogged fuel filter on the Rhino. The whole camp was shocked!

:yikes:

The winds did blow out sunday, but that cant erase the great riding and memories of Saturday night.

It was nice meeting all the new folks....

for those who havent met Clyde, he looks just like this..

Terrence and I were going to do some nude Rhino-ing together at one point, but it didnt happen. Maybe next time!

:roll:

Big Thanks < as always> to the Lewis Clan for all the hospitality and good times.

Bob
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

I feel the love....
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You were sorely missed , Stoff.....

Next Time!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:worthless: and video so someone better have some!

Sounds like ya'll had a damn fine time someday maybe I will get to ride the dunes.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I lost my kick start lever on the quicky ride. After Brit and KAL went looking for it, Brit came back to me all over heated because he had starting issues. So we tried to get a kicker off one bike with Brits Leatherman tool, no go, then I tried Brits, it was finger tight as luck would have it, so we started the two bikes with one lever, stuffed it into my back pack, and got back to camp. Later, I barrowed Brits lever to go for a rad ride to Brawley slide, then over to Olds and back through a long banking trough. Yadda yadda yadda, the trip was sick! The Sobe bomb explosion was hard core. An individual who shall remain annonimous, stuck the gasoline filled Sobe bottle into the hot coals and after several minutes, it caught fire, burned and boiled, then KABOOM!!!!!. The camp fire exploded outwards throwing hot coals in a 100 foot radius. Folks from all around the adjacent camps came looking and voicing their disspleasure over the incident. It was just another one of many different ongoings that made our camp the most righteus one in the washes.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

The Food sat night was unreal we where eating like kings again. Bob brought Lobster, crab & scallips and he cooke it up and it was totaly awesome Brit did up some BBQ chicken and me & iggy went in on the Tri tip all the food turned out great again I think everyone like the food & drinks. The ride saturday was some good riding until I had a flat & low on gas so a few of us headed back to camp. no one realy got drunk because we all wanted to get in another good ride on sunday but the weather just sucked.

it was good to meet you guys & hope to ride with you all again.by the way Bob I got your stand . I hope that everone can make it out to the Dumont ride next month Later
Jay
Ported&Polished

The fair on Saturday night was insane! Gotta thanks all the folks that cooked and served the grub. Bob had some lobster, scallops, king crab. Several folks including Jay and Iggy served bad ass tri tip. Brit made 15lbs. of bbq chicken. Then there was the atomic buffalo turds, the atomic shrimp turds, potatoes, asparagus, Jayties, brownies. Lets put it this way, I was stuffed! :o
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:I tried Brits, it was finger tight as luck would have it,

It was just another one of many different ongoings that made our camp the most righteus one in the washes.

1. You dont know Brit very well. you could have grabbed any bolt on his bike with the same result!

2. Banned!! Thats how we roll!

Terrence's buddy was two campsites over, but was " Too Cool " to come over and see us....

:moon:
Last edited by AlisoBob on October 21st, 2007, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ported&Polished

Good call Bob, that pissed me off alittle. But hey, their loss.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Ported&Polished

Gotta thank Cindy, Cinthia, and Tox for being there and doing the things they did that allowed the boys to have a great time too btw.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
redridermv

Post by redridermv »

I just got home, the trip was awesome up till the time the wind turned ON and never let off. We had a great time rippin the dunes and eating like kings, what more could could you ask for.
My brother and our friend Mark digged the group and we will be talking about the Sobe bottle for many years in future campfires.
britincali

Post by britincali »

redridermv wrote:I just got home, the trip was awesome up till the time the wind turned ON and never let off. We had a great time rippin the dunes and eating like kings, what more could could you ask for.
My brother and our friend Mark digged the group and we will be talking about the Sobe bottle for many years in future campfires.

I had a great time with you guys, you are now fully expected to show up at ALL board rides :D

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:Gotta thank Cindy, Cinthia, and Tox for being there and doing the things they did that allowed the boys to have a great time too btw.
x2
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:Good call Bob, that pissed me off alittle. But hey, their loss.
More Lobster, King Crab, and Scallop's for us!
Ported&Polished

Yea, when the lobster and crab was being prepared by Bob, I was like his siamese twin, right there glued to to his every move. :lol:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!