Bored and playing with a phisher.....

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
britincali

Bored and playing with a phisher.....

Post by britincali »

This fuker goes DEEP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

> From: jacobus_williem@yahoo.com.hk
> Subject:
> Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:04:13 +0100
> To:
>
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am Williem Van Jacobus now undergoing medical treatment in doctors hospital Bahamas, i worked with British Drilling Corporation East London for over a decade i married for fifteen years without a child. My wife died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks, i vowed to use my wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since the doctor had comfirmed my situation that i will not live long i have decided to give out my money to the poor.Deposited the sum of 120 Million (One Hundred And Twenty Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with my Bank, Presently this money is still there. Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 15 days due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke, having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
>
> I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to the poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia and the Hurricane Katrina Disasters. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth, i took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and i do not want my hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner i will not like, and i also do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision,i am not afraid of death hence i know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,and because of the presence of my relatives around me always, i do not want them to know about this development.
>
> With God all things are possible, as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank. I will also issue them a letter of authority and change of ownership certificate,that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund,through my Lawyer. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein.Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Thank you and may the almighty bless you.
>
> Regards,
> Williem Van Jacobus.

My response.....

Wow yes I would love to help you, I am a friend of jesus and will distibute the funds to all the god fearing needy people I can find!

Your generosity knows no bounds may you be blessed in heaven.

Chris.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

Ohhh hes biting....

Hello Chris,

Thank you for the response to my mail, i am really pleased with the way you approach matters.I do hope you have read through my first contact email to you? If not try and go back then read carefully. I took my time to explain everything you need to know here, sorry i approached you in such a manner.

I was not having any better means of contacting you rather than writing down my story to you, also i need you to know that this task is not any form of scam proposition. Though my attorney warned me never to use this medium to look for someone who will stand as Heir to my estate, but i told him this is the way i wanted to get this done. He asked me to Will out my estate to a particular orphanage home. My reason of not following his advice was because i have got a bad experience with this people.

Some time ago, precisely 2years back i gave out some huge amount to a very reputable orphanage home in Australia and later i started hearing rumours from some persons whom i believe knows the truth, One of the executives told me that their boss took a 60% of what i gave the orphanage home to himself. Which made me had a change of mind till this time.I do have distance relations who do come to the hospital to see me, Which i have settled them with two of my buildings both in manchester. And now i have this funds with my Bank which i will make mention of when the time comes.

Note that this task will be so easy with the help of my attorney, so i urge you to be transparent and sincere to me, i need to know much about you, Your background and where you hailed from. This is money issues we are talking about, as soon as i have gotten more information about you i shall proceed by directing you to my attorney so he proceeds with preparing legal document's that will give you access to make claims of my entire estate.

Furtherance i need you to know that i am happy with your approach.I attached a copy of my identity for your your pursue so u know whom you are dealing with. Please do accept my apologies in the way i approached you and hope to get a positive response from you towards this matter.

I await your prompt response.

Thanks,
Williem Van Jacobus.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

Reply....

Im am a 31 year old male who lives in southern california, I raise sheep, I have a simple life and go to church regular.

I was married up untill a year or so ago when my wife caught me with my favoriet ewe Mary, she was not happy at all. I even told her it was not considered cheating but she dint listen, she took everything.

I now live with clyde and AP in a very nice 20ft travel trailer, its a pretty tight fit but we manage to make it work, clyde snores and wont get a job or pay any bills but his knowlage of porting is second to none. AP is the breadwinner of the family and has taked over all the man duties, they use me mainly as a cum bucket, I think they are going to leave me soon too :(

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

britincali wrote:...my wife caught me with my favoriet ewe Mary....
HA!, a friggin confession! :lol:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Thats funny shit you should "try" to get to pay off your truck first to see if he is serious.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Holy shit, thanks for THAT, Brit! Read that reply and launched my coffee all over the screen and keyboard. Ah wtf, the clean-up will be worth it.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Waiting on Mr Williem Van Jacobus reply, he can't have much longer to live. :eatdrink:
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

you think hed be able to spell william right?
shouldve said youre in the Bahamas too, and offered to visit woulb be funny to hear what his story was
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish