Brock Lesnar loses..

Use some common sense ....
Rosco-Peeko

Brock Lesnar loses..

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

In last nights Championship bout:
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: He's not the baddest man now....... Brock needed that there is always someone that can kick your ass!!
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

that bout surprised me, especially with Lesnar having a powerful start. i am surprised because i think Carwin pounded on Lesnar's head a LOT harder than Cain did.

he will come back and take the title back, just like he did with Mir.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
supermotoflunkie

Post by supermotoflunkie »

Im new to MMA and whatnot....the things Iv heard and vids iv seen of brock are the opposite of what I saw in last nights fight.

glad I didnt shell out $45 bones to PPV it....

fight linky... http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... Lk94IT361K

edit-did OP post a link? for some reason i cant see any videos in this section...imbedded or a link...
http://epicmotosports.com/ Epic Motosports and Sisneros Speed Works have paired up! Parts, service, repair, monster builds and dyno tuning!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

its gay they have a weight limit in the heavy weight division. dude probly had to dump 30lbs just to make weight. had no strenght
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

100hp honda wrote:its gay they have a weight limit in the heavy weight division. dude probly had to dump 30lbs just to make weight. had no strenght
yeah, lesnar walks around 300. but there has to be an advantage to cutting like that, or the fighters would just try to maintain weight at the upper limit.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
sugarshane

Post by sugarshane »

NightBiker07 wrote:
100hp honda wrote:its gay they have a weight limit in the heavy weight division. dude probly had to dump 30lbs just to make weight. had no strenght
yeah, lesnar walks around 300. but there has to be an advantage to cutting like that, or the fighters would just try to maintain weight at the upper limit.
he used to walk around at 290-300. he had to completely change his diet after getting diverticulitis (SP?) and now maintains 265ish. If you bulk to a certain weight there is no way in hell that you could be conditioned at your max weight. Once you start training cardio and push yourself past your threshold for 15 minutes you hit a catobolic state (your body breaks down muscle tissue for the quickest nutrients to replenish it's loss). Two totally different ways to train and diet. they also do weigh-ins the day prior to the fight. mostly what they cut is water weight and carb depletion. they gain A LOT of their weight, strength, energy and mental focus by the time they get into the ring.
Even if he didn't gain the weight back, he was still a lot bigger and still got his ass kicked!!! He has been wrestling since he was in elementary school so he knows all to well about cutting weight for a weight class. I'm positive that he and all of his coaches and partners know how to do it and get energy back.... or.... no fighter would cut if it could cost them the fight/match. he went it with the intent of being the larger fighter with strength advantage and Cain went in there with intent of being the more conditioned and maneuverable fighter... it's really not much different than the 2 stroke/4stroke debate. I love 2 strokes but I will admit the 4 strokes do certain things better, like last longer on a gallon of fuel. Just like Brock went in there with explosive power and Cain went in there with efficiency. I like Brock, but he got owned fair and square.