WTF!!!!!

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

WTF!!!!!

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Ok what the hell is that
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

thats the power dial, right now its set on meek
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

I'd pop off the right cover. Sounds weird, but that almost looks like the primary gear bearing's bolt made its mark in your case.

Oh, and I'd get an oil cap too. :wink:
Uzi

Post by Uzi »

Yeah I had the exact same thing when the primary bolt backed out through the side of the case. Mine now has a little weld in that area and the primary bolt has loctite on it. :)
1982 XR200
1985 CR500 86' Motor
1990 CR500 85' Motor
2000 CR250
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ok, Bob, whos bolt backed out?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:ok, Bob, whos bolt backed out?
This is the supposedly "BRAND NEW- ZERO TIME" motor Facher sold to
Pecker.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

WHA!?!?!?! another fachar fuck up??? looks like someone needs a torque wrench :lol: :lol: I don't lock-tite that bolt and never have, I just crank it on w/ some good torque... wow...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:I don't lock-tite that bolt and never have, I just crank it on w/ some good torque...
With a penny locking the whole gizmo up.....

:woot:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

yup, when I moved out of the old place, I had a shit load of mangled pennies behind the work bench :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

I rode all day like that! she was leaking but still ran............ya another QUALITY product from fachar!!!!!! this is such bullshit.

Post by blownbillybob »

thats one of those new anti crank walking side cover bolt gizmos for a full floating crankster
00'cr500 trailclimber
93'cr500 beater
92'cr500 hillclimber
08,KTM SR500r hillclimber (conv)
89'cr 500 bent frame
04'crf230(wifeys)
02' cr125(sons)
02,pro jr 50 open exh. hill climber(sons)
02'sx65(sons)
03'xr50(sons)
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

That's fucked up
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

lewisclan wrote:Ok what the hell is that

What it is, Is not good! :(
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

blownbillybob wrote:thats one of those new anti crank walking side cover bolt gizmos for a full floating crankster
Haahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahaahaahahahaahaaha!
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

That's nice work there!

I am reminded all the time why you should always do your own work. I fuck up once in awhile but less than if I had some dip shit working on my bike.

Sorry your nightmare never seems to end and that just blows. If I had that bike and seen as much BS as you have I'd be worried about the quality of the frame work - could leave you in a very bad spot if something were to break. My thought, what on that bike did he do correct or hasn't broken yet - not much am I right? Be careful on that thing!

Others with TTM bikes should be taking note of the way yours has went and give the frames and motors he did for them a good looking over.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

torque monster wrote:
I'd be worried about the quality of the frame work - could leave you in a very bad spot if something were to break. My thought, what on that bike did he do correct or hasn't broken yet

Others with TTM bikes should be taking note of the way yours has went and give the frames and motors he did for them a good looking over.
I too have inspected the frame multiple times just in case but...i have said this before.......I dont think mike fachar ever welded any of the frames.... he told me several different times that his welding equipment was at his house because the city wouldnt allow him to keep his welding stuff at his office which was a full industrial complex....ya ok....well i have been to his house many times and in the gararge many times and not one bit of equipment.....he also had to make all the modifications to the radiators, when i was at his shop one time, there was a box with the shop name written on it with a large marker that had a bunch of radiators that were modified and wrapped up with the shop initials on the bubble wrap..as in he sent the radiators out for the mods...why would he put his own shop initials on his own product that he just modified.... just little things you think of after everything went down.

this also goes inline with the story that he did all of his own cylinder work in house....i have meet the guy that does it for him 3 times (i think wheelie had an issue with delivery from him because of that reason).

Post by britincali »

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
blownbillybob wrote:thats one of those new anti crank walking side cover bolt gizmos for a full floating crankster
Haahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahaahaahahahaahaaha!

That is some funny shit :lmao:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

teamdns wrote:
torque monster wrote:
I'd be worried about the quality of the frame work - could leave you in a very bad spot if something were to break. My thought, what on that bike did he do correct or hasn't broken yet

I too have inspected the frame multiple times just in case but...i have said this before.......I dont think mike fachar ever welded any of the frames.... he told me several different times that his welding equipment was at his house because the city wouldnt allow him to keep his welding stuff at his office which was a full industrial complex....ya ok....well i have been to his house many times and in the gararge many times and not one bit of equipment.....he also had to make all the modifications to the radiators, when i was at his shop one time, there was a box with the shop name written on it with a large marker that had a bunch of radiators that were modified and wrapped up with the shop initials on the bubble wrap..as in he sent the radiators out for the mods...why would he put his own shop initials on his own product that he just modified.... just little things you think of after everything went down.

this also goes inline with the story that he did all of his own cylinder work in house....i have meet the guy that does it for him 3 times (i think wheelie had an issue with delivery from him because of that reason).
:lol: :lol: I guess not a damn honest thing came out of that dudes mouth! like him telling me that he had a miller dynasty 700 and iot was so precise that he could weld two soda cans together :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

you know, its REALLY funny now because I remember telling him that I found a miller synchrowave 250 locally for $1000 OBO from a closing shop. I ended up not having the cash to buy it myself, but then he called me a couple days later to see if I could still get it since a "friend of his might want it".
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

dannygraves wrote: was so precise that he could weld two soda cans together :roll:

That was a story i told him from my dad (he was a tig welder for 15 years)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

hahaha

He once told me that things were so bad i Cali that a friend of his decided to close his shop and was having a garage sale, Mike had gone there and looked at a 5 axis cnc machine but didnt have the $ to even move it and he could have had it for free :roll:
he also said that all those cars in the picture he posted of his shop were his, HA!
The only thing i ever had to do with him was when he shipped franks head here for a decompressor, he actually did it