PRI Show people?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Exnav

PRI Show people?

Post by Exnav »

Roosty - You guys going again to the PRI show?
Last edited by Exnav on November 30th, 2009, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Direct flight in on the 8th!
We've got a day or two of goofin arround to accomplish, 7 customers with some crew members are either on the same flight as us or meeting us there. A trip down to the texas de brazil is probably going to happen thursday or friday night.

should add fastkart to the post name, he'll be at the east side of the convention center
Last edited by Roostius_Maximus on November 30th, 2009, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

We already decided not to get on the go-carts this year, i forget the name of the track we went to last year but things got ugly real quick. I dont even think th track owns helmets, one of our guys was in the air and almost completely upside down when another firend had to grab the cart + pull it back down on its wheels, then bro and I were having a battle for 1st, 5th or 14th, i cant remember, but it was fierce, i tried to stuff him in the corner and he got me back ontop of the bridge, but his front left jumped my front right and spun him up on my cart like now. I barely got my hands off the wheel before it folded shut like a perogie. I was having to hold his cart 4" off my face, the carts wedged together and had both throttles jammed wfo and were smoking the tires tring to get into eachother. Its funny, i could see the look on lukes face the whole time, he figured he killed me and he was almost cryin. Track dudes said theyd never seen a wreck like it and gave us our money back, both carts had the bodies smashed, axels bent so theyd crow hop back to the pit. Before i could drive it back the bowtie shaped steering wheel had to be bent back open, 2 guys from the track were trying at the same time, i told them to get outta the way, and while sitting in the cart bent it back. they couldnt believe it, i had a little addrenaline boost going on. :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:7 customers with some crew members are either on the same flight as us .
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Bob, if we're lucky they'll have time to change into that, be more like this.....

"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AlisoBob wrote:
Roostius_Maximus wrote:7 customers with some crew members are either on the same flight as us .
Looks like only six customers to me.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:Direct flight in on the 8th!
We've got a day or two of goofin arround to accomplish, 7 customers with some crew members are either on the same flight as us or meeting us there. A trip down to the texas de brazil is probably going to happen thursday or friday night.

should add fastkart to the post name, he'll be at the east side of the convention center
I fly in on the 6th and out the 11th. Are you displaying or attending the show?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:Bob, if we're lucky they'll have time to change into that, be more like this.....

I'm flying on Luftansia

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

just attending, too much stuff going on. I'll be having to sell stuff to my dudes while i'm there. I gotta focus on the LS engine + the large bore center SBC stuff.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:just attending, too much stuff going on. I'll be having to sell stuff to my dudes while i'm there. I gotta focus on the LS engine + the large bore center SBC stuff.
You heard of any sanctioning body allowing the LS stuff yet? The day is coming and it's gonna change things.

I'll be all over the place, but around the SCAT, Mahle and MSD booths primarily.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

I'm with a booth at the show.... #5710 for the Sprint Car Hall of Fame.. Look me up, I will be the young guy in the booth. As I type this, I just arrived in Indy for tbe IMIS show as well.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Exnav wrote: You heard of any sanctioning body allowing the LS stuff yet? The day is coming and it's gonna change things.
no body "allowing" it, but the world of outlaws latemodel guys have some for the open engine stuff, schleeper had a big 1 of 10 7degree? engines making 950hp this summer, bloomquist has some large bore center stuff, so it is happening. The nicest part is that world block that takes sbc lower guts with ls heads :wink:

I have alot of street stuff here thats pretty evil, a saturn sky thats ls3 and they're talking big stroke, got a couple lq9 truck blocks going 427 and some other 'daily driver" big cube engines.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Home from the show. Florida weather was excellent. Back to Winter here. Hope everyone was safe and had fun.
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Shit, I wish I knew you fuckers would be in Florida. I'm only 2.5 hours away from Orlando. :bash:

Adam invited me but didn't tell me where it was at. I was thinking Las Vegas or something. :bash: :bash: :oops: :oops:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Sorry dude!
I was so sick today I only just looked outside the hotel room now.
I've got a lot to accomplish tommorrow.
Robert I'd have a pass I could get u in with, could be runnin pretty hard to catchup with my guys tommorrow tho.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

HrcRacing wrote:Shit, I wish I knew you fuckers would be in Florida. I'm only 2.5 hours away from Orlando. :bash:

Adam invited me but didn't tell me where it was at. I was thinking Las Vegas or something. :bash: :bash: :oops: :oops:
If you want to come by tomorrow, pm me tonight and let me know... I have some extra credentials...
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

I have 2 extra passes now, you can be george or josh, hahaha!

There is an unreal amount of stuff to look at
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Heck, I have 9 names to choose from! You could even be Lori if you wanted!
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:I have 2 extra passes now, you can be george or josh, hahaha!

There is an unreal amount of stuff to look at
Go have a look at the Hemi headed LS in the ARP booth. Nick Arias Jr. creation.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Will do.
Did you see the 13degree 4.5" bore center head that weldtech cncd for brodix? That thing is going to make some crazy power!
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

I'm swamped this weekend but if you give me some heads up next year I'm in. Shit, we'll get the bikes out and head to some tracks while you guys are here, just pack some gear. :whoop:

Might even have another 500AF by then. :wink:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

We'll keep u on the list, and make sure u r in.

I'm not sure about the track riding, I'm pretty crappy in the whoops
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:We'll keep u on the list, and make sure u r in.

I'm not sure about the track riding, I'm pretty crappy in the whoops
Actually, most of our tracks in Central Florida and North aren't really that sandy. More intermediate than sand. HardRock in Ocala has a pretty serious sand track but the main track is hard as a rock (hince the name), well, lime rock.

IDK, mull it over, talk amoungst your friends and let me know. :lol: