My TeemTrubble build frame #11

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
coley13

Post by coley13 »

Wheelie-Gene wrote:

You should apologize to the lot of us for that bashing.

If Mike is party A, and most of us in this thread are party B....are you by chance a party C ? If so, you have no say-so in the matter.
i think you've just answered your own question, if party C have no say in the matter whats the point of the public lynching and putting it on public display, so where's that put you in

basket 1= not the sharpest tool in the shed
basket 2= not the sharpest tool in the shed

which is it 1 or 2?
Last edited by coley13 on May 26th, 2009, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

coley, have you ever read the text in the red bar at the very top of this screen??? :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
coley13

Post by coley13 »

dannygraves wrote:coley, have you ever read the text in the red bar at the very top of this screen??? :wink:
i have, thats why i replied, seems a bit hypocritical when one has an opinion and another shouldnt have a say isnt it. i'm just stating mine
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Wheelie-Gene wrote:
On a good note: Mike promised some $$$ to me yesterday, and today I received a partial payment via pay-pal.
Nice.....
coley13

Post by coley13 »

AlisoBob wrote:
Wheelie-Gene wrote:
On a good note: Mike promised some $$$ to me yesterday, and today I received a partial payment via pay-pal.
Nice.....
see, cant be all that bad now can it, he's been treated like dirt yet he's still trying to do the right thing.

i've had my say on the matter, lets get back to dirtbikes. just think to yourselves before you post, what if this happened to me instead, would you like it to happen to you.

if he's fucked up then so be it everyone fucks up from time to time, if he's genuinely being decietful and intentional ripped people then fair enough carry on.

not singeling anyone out here but what pissed me off is people logging in under different names. nothing but cowardly as far as i'm concerned
jws696

Post by jws696 »

[/quote]He's got $1000 from your aussie mate jws696 from Jan, and never shipped a single piece.

Deffinatly a lot easier to take the high road when ur not the one owed parts, money and have been lied to .
As for kicking mike while he's down, alot of mikes good reputation comes from this site .
I dont think i have defamed mike, i have written about my dealings with him and feel i probably should of spoken up earlier but, the fact that he was an approved vendor on this site and had so many good things written about him i felt my money was in good hands .
i have been in contact with mike over the last few days and he knows how i feel, i know he is trying to sort things out and get back on track and i think everybody hopes he does.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

coley13 wrote:
see, cant be all that bad now can it, he's been treated like dirt yet he's still trying to do the right thing.
Still trying? He's only begun trying since the :shtf: and he has a looooooooooooong way to go to clear all this all up.
coley13

Post by coley13 »

AlisoBob wrote:
coley13 wrote:
Still trying? He's only begun trying since the :shtf: and he has a looooooooooooong way to go to clear all this all up.
fair enough, all i can say to everyone is be honest and leave the poetic licensing out of it to make a point. i've seen plenty of it of late. if people are honest then fair enough. i just say it how i see it. i've seen incosistancies in people stories that are just ludicrous. not pointing anyone out but thats what i've noticed. as i said i'm trying to stay out of it and i dont want a part of it, i'd sooner get back to talking bikes without the BS. just needed to express my opnion at the time
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

Party A: Mike. :cool:
Party B: People with $$$ dealings with Mike. :cool:
Party C: The rest of us hoping this will all get sorted out, for everyones sake including Mikes. :cool:
Party D: The couple of shit stirers, who are enjoying sticking their nose in where it should not be. So get lost and leave us in peace.
You know who you are. :toilet: :homo:
coley13 I have you placed in party C from what you have written.
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

I'd say this thread fell of the tracks. Wheres Yota and his bike? Wasn't he supposed to get it on the 22nd? :confused:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

he told all of us to F-off. I don't even think he is part of this board anymore. I believe he has moved over to cr500riders.com
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

dannygraves wrote:he told all of us to F-off. I don't even think he is part of this board anymore. I believe he has moved over to cr500riders.com
WTF! Guess that explains the high road BS.
Didn't he mention he had already paid in full for his bike? :rotfl:
yota

Post by yota »

I didn't tell anyone to F-off, I was unable to log on for a few days, guess Bob was mad. My "high road" comment was not directed as was interpreted, it was about some of the asshole comments on here by people piling on with no intention but to cause trouble. I like this site, I like Bob, he's been trying to help and I like Mike, who has done nothing bad to me. I am not ignorant or gullible or naive, I know there are problems and issues. Jeesh, we had a guy here post a cartoon of Mike stabbed in the back, did he get hammered?

My comment was not well thought out and I deserved what I got. btw, the new frames I was told were being picked up for heat treat this morning.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

yota wrote:IJeesh, we had a guy here post a cartoon of Mike stabbed in the back
The cartoon posted was meant to depict me, stabbing Mike in the back.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

KE 336 wrote:I'd say this thread fell of the tracks. Wheres Yota and his bike? Wasn't he supposed to get it on the 22nd? :confused:
If Yota gets his frame, and resumes his build... all this nonsense will get swept out.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

well, dude, glad you are still with us then!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

dannygraves wrote:well, dude, glad you are still with us then!
x2

I don't like this kind of "wars or misunderstoods" between hoons,i try to step out of all that (crap) or issues whatever you call it,but this thing should end soon..,i don't like
some stupid comments and opinions but this is a "Free,Open and Opinionated forum"

And it's clear that some people don't know a shit about the "deals with Mike" only those
who now have money in the "game"

I have my opinion about my deal with him and i don't want to share it ,because i think it's between Mike and me and because i want to learn about motorbikes i wrote my deal because a PM to Bob was posted in the public line and i don't have nothing to hide

SO LET'S TALK ABOUT CR'S
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

xtremeslide wrote: SO LET'S TALK ABOUT CR'S
And Tits, Guns, Beer, and more Tits...
xtremeslide

Post by xtremeslide »

Hell yeah :cool:
CR500R
V-MAX 1200
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

dannygraves wrote:well, dude, glad you are still with us then!
X3 I was hoping your skin wasn't that thin and look forward to more updates on the bike. And if some titty shots get posted in between that would be cool also. :cool:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

titties!!!!!!!!!!!!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
yaya

Post by yaya »

And Tits, Guns, Beer, and more Tits...

I vote more Brit, funniest damn thing on this site!!! :lol:

Ya-Ya
BBB!
Bikes, Broads, Beer.
Who gives a crap what order it's in...
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I got a photo of him, running around nude, at Papa's n' Beers in Ensenada Mexico...

Its the funniest god damm thing your ever see!!!

I gotta' dig that one out.
yaya

Post by yaya »

Nude? :shock: Is it pee wee funny or just funny haha? :lol:
BBB!
Bikes, Broads, Beer.
Who gives a crap what order it's in...
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Only thing he's wearing is a Papa's n' Beers sticker on his junk, so its not x-rated..... but still funnier than shit.....