Gun Control Info

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
mega491

Gun Control Info

Post by mega491 »

Is your state listed? If not its a good bet all the dem states soon will be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fw: LET THE FIGHT BEGIN

We've heard all of this before! Looks like the "Annointed One" is going to protect all of us from the evils of gun ownership.

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

It has already started....

Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacturer, a data base of all ammunition sales. So, they will know how much you buy and what calibers.

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.)

They will also charge a ....05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more!

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama , Arizona , California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland , Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington ..

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm <http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm>
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Shit im screwed. Any one wanna buy a reloader :lol:
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

Goddamn they better hire a semi to come over here and get all this shit. I just dropped 4K on supplies(my local shop LOVES! me) for the 35 different calibers/gauges I have currently. I 'm a wonderin about whats gonna happen when I go to renew my FFL. I'm sure thats gonna be a thing of the past pretty soon.

What a drag

Question..............................

Does owning over 125 firearms make a person a criminal?
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

bigpower wrote:
Question..............................

Does owning over 125 firearms make a person a criminal?
In the eyes of the current administration and all the lefties: yes.

Oh can you do .308 or 7.62x51? I like the non-corrosive south african surplus ammo for my M1A - but surplus is getting scarce lately.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

congress is only ONE VOTE SHY of taking our guns AWAY.......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

A brief description of where i see America at the moment without trying to offend anyone

I think that vote is THEE vote away from the 2nd civil war,
on one side are the people who have enjoyed their freedoms for years and consiously thought about what it takes to keep them, the ones who have left their shelter of the local community and seen the country, have been involved with things like sports, hunting, ride bicycles without helmets and elbow pads, drive cars and trucks without concern of emissions, ate at McDonalds and other crappy resturaunts, never pressed charges on the guy who kicked your ass cuz your mouth was bigger than your brain, tried to keep the strap in schools, knows a cellphone isnt for someone with no job, enjoyed the comedy relief of vulgar jokes and spent the money in their pocket because they had it, and when times get tough find a way to make things work instead of sitting on their asses with a hand out.

and then the others, including the current administration (I dont know how to write anything about these people without extreme profanity)
mega491

Post by mega491 »

I love that and agree roostius. Particularly the ass kicked part. Aaaah, the good old days........
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Our biggest problem is the "others" population is out-pacing the first group.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

jbird_710 wrote:Our biggest problem is the "others" population is out-pacing the first group.
You can thank the education system for that. I find myself constantly re-educating my kids on reality vs that crap the get in school.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

I think more about the welfare babies women are spittin' out to get more welfare dollars. Those kids will never be taught to do anything but to depend on others
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

hoofarted wrote: You can thank the education system for that. I find myself constantly re-educating my kids on reality vs that crap the get in school.
I had my son do a report on Thomas Jefferson....

It included he was a slave owner and 22 of his slaves were among the thousands of blacks in Virginia who joined the British forces in the Revolution in hopes of winning their freedom from Jefferson, the Jefferson's sister Elizabeth was seriously retarded, and remained a responsibility for Jefferson until she wandered into the woods one day (unattended) and died. The last point went over well, Sally Hemings was young 14-year-old slave girl. It was with this slave girl that Jefferson carried on a life-long affair, and with whom he fathered several children.

Needless to say, the teacher flipped out...... from the truth.

:roll:
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

At any rate, gun sales are up 40%. I've been to a few shows the last month, and I've gotten "sticker shock" at what some of these dealers are askin for.
Most of them that know me asked me the same question

"Are you interested in parting with any of your AK's, SKS', or AR's?"

Might need em soon, I reckon
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"