Post by Exnav »

Barney Frank

Dianne Feinstein

Nancy Pelosi

Add yours..........
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Here is the order of Presidential succession. I say start with Obama (sorry, I still refuse to call him the President) and proceed with everyone on the list below in addition to the 3 congressional members already metioned.

# Office Current Officer
1 Vice President and President of the Senate Joe Biden
2 Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Robert Byrd
4 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
5 Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner
6 Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
7 Attorney General Eric Holder
8 Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
9 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
10 Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
11 Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (confirmation pending)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan
13 Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
14 Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
15 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki
17 Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano

In addition, any and all congress people from Illinois, Barbra Boxer, and Shelia Jackson Lee. Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, and that clown from West Virgina who wants to ban Barbie Dolls.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Here is my 3 to get out of office ASAP.

Post by AlisoBob »

Exnav wrote:Image
Barney Frank

Dianne Feinstein

Nancy Pelosi

Add yours..........
Ditto!!!!!

By force if needed.....
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Good luck with the Two Bitches We've been trying to do that for years.
quantum500

Post by quantum500 »

I think you can consider no more than 20% worth a shit through out government federal, state, county and city. Getting just a few dirty assholes out of the way doesn't do much for cleaning up the shit stain left by thousands.
trever

Post by trever »

pelosi is number #1 for me
trever

Post by trever »

and don't forget about the governator what a lying pos he turned out to be.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Grey Davis jr.

Arnold can F off.....
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

This guy is going to run. What limited talk I have heard from him doesn't give me much optimism for CA.
Gavin Newsom, 41, is the youngest San Francisco mayor in over a century. Newsom, the son of William and Tessa Newsom, grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. He attended Santa Clara University on a partial baseball scholarship, graduating in 1989 with a B.A. in political science.

After college, Newsom sold orthotics and worked as an assistant at a real estate firm. In 1991, Newsom recruited investors and founded PlumpJack, a wine shop, which he grew into a thriving enterprise of 15 businesses including wineries, restaurants, and hotels.

In 1996, Newsom was appointed by San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown to the city’s parking and traffic commission. Soon he was elected president of the commission. In 1997, Brown appointed him to the city’s board of supervisors. Voters elected Newsom to the board in 1998 and re-elected him in 2000 and 2002.

As a supervisor, Newsom focused on combating homelessness. His initiative, Care Not Cash, provided homeless individuals services instead of welfare. Although the city’s political establishment opposed Care Not Cash, the voters approved it in November, 2002. One year later, after a fiercely-contested race, Newsom was elected mayor.

After only 36 days as mayor, Newsom gained worldwide attention when he granted marriage licenses to same-sex couples. This bold move set the tone for Newsom’s first term. Under his energetic leadership, the economy grew and jobs were created. The city became a center for biotech and clean tech. He initiated a plan to bring universal health care to all of the city’s uninsured residents. And Newsom aggressively pursued local solutions to global climate change.

In 2007, Newsom was re-elected with over 73% of the vote. Since then he has built upon the successes of his first term, launching new environmental initiatives and a comprehensive strategy to transform one of the city’s most troubled neighborhoods into a life sciences, digital media, and clean tech center.

Newsom’s commitment to combating homelessness has never waned. As mayor, he has moved 7,000 homeless individuals off the street, and his volunteer initiative, Project Homeless Connect – now imitated in over 130 cities – has attracted over 20,000 San Franciscans who give their time to help the homeless.

Newsom is married to Jennifer Siebel Newsom.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

Yeah newsom thats what we need :roll:

He turned sf into a sanctuary city all we need is him doing the same to our state

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 16NNQO.DTL
2003 crf450r