my new 86!!!

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
dahondaboy

my new 86!!!

Post by dahondaboy »

i picked this 86 up from a guy for 950, it has a fresh top and bottom with a new sleeve stock bore and inverted fork conversion! the only bad thing is that it has the worst case of weather cracking i have ever encountered, it looks like a bad retread job on a truck tire lol! look at the pics that is 36 cents in one of the cracks and it goes all the wat around :shock: but after some new tires it will be sweet.
i dont own assault rifles, i own homeland defense rifles!!!!
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

sweet :cool:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:cool:
That bike looks pretty dang good
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

ya other than i mudded it up yesterday but you know how it is, you cant just not ride!!! i forgot how much power a fresh motor has, pulled the wheel up on a hill in 3rd and made my butt pucker had to panick tap the rear brake lol!
dahondaboy

Post by dahondaboy »

well i put new front and a turbo paddle on it and took it out to moab today, there is a huge sand hill there when you first get into town and thats where we rode. holy shizz there was a new 08 450r that was hittin it in 5th and got to the tree at halfway and puttered out. i started at the bottom in first and got to third and shit you not i was gaining spped in third at the top! it topped it easily every run!! the kid on the 450 couldnt believe an old bike could do that. these young bucks just dont understand how much power two strokes have lol i asked him if he wanted to ride it but he was scared of it ha ha ha ha man i love this thing. they are having a hillclimb there in a few weeks i am gonna enter and eat som more 450's lunches man i love this thing , it has way more power than my 88 did.