Illegal Guatemalan immigrant can't make it in the US

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Exnav

Illegal Guatemalan immigrant can't make it in the US

Post by Exnav »

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Pedro Pablo slowly folds up his American flag blanket and stuffs it in his duffel bag. With it goes his American dream.
Pedro Pablo, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, headed home recently due to the bad U.S. economy.

"I left my family and lost four years with them. I will ask them to forgive me," he said.

Pablo is an illegal immigrant from Guatemala who came to the United States to support his wife and five sons back home. When he arrived, construction jobs were plentiful. Over the last year, he says, he's worked three days.

He recently boarded a bus with a one-way ticket home, paid for by the Guatemalan consulate in Los Angeles. "I thought I could get ahead here. I regret coming." Video Watch day laborers head home »

Across the United States, tens of thousands of immigrants -- those here legally and illegally -- are facing a similar dilemma: Do they continue to search for jobs in a struggling U.S. economy or return home to an even bleaker economic situation? Read the rest of the story here http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/10/immigr ... index.html
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Poor them.
MICK

Post by MICK »

So all we had to do this whole damn time was flush our economy down the toilet?? Fuck an A those South Park creators are geniuses!! Somebody tell me they haven't seen the episode when they do that to rid themselves of aliens!! :lol:
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

MICK wrote:So all we had to do this whole damn time was flush our economy down the toilet?? Fuck an A those South Park creators are geniuses!! Somebody tell me they haven't seen the episode when they do that to rid themselves of aliens!! :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

aww...lets send each of em a check for 500,000 to apologize for their hardships brought on by us........
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

NightBiker07 wrote:aww...lets send each of em a check for 500,000 to apologize for their hardships brought on by us........
Screw that! Be thankful your ass got a free ticket home. Now take a friend with you.
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]
NightBiker07 wrote:aww...lets send each of em a check for 500,000 to apologize for their hardships brought on by us........
Screw that! Be thankful your ass got a free ticket home. Now take a 1,000 friends with you.[/quote]

fixed it!

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

teamdns wrote:[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]
Screw that! Be thankful your ass got a free ticket home. Now take a 1,000 friends with you.
fixed it![/quote]

O.K. I'll take that how about this.

T-Mobile has a promotion that if your leaving the country due to economic
hard times its willing to send you and your fav 5 all on the same bus.
On them.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

You guys are a bunch of fucking racists. All he wanted to was work hard to support his family. If he happened to get hurt the least we could do is pay for his medical costs. Whats one more unlicensed driver on the freeway (x 20 million). He just wants to get to work. Maybe poor pedro gets lonely and goes out on his wife, next thing you know they'll have a few anchor babies. We can pay for their delivery, food, education (which they won't give 2 shits about) all while daddy works under the table not paying taxes. But hey it could be worse because his sons will grow up being pos gangbangers. They'll rob and steal from real americans until they're incarcerated for the rest of their lifes and guess who gets to pay? But hey that's the american way right. BYE BYE pedro and don't come back make sure you tell everyone in gautemala how shitty it is here fucking parasite.
2003 crf450r
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Hey !! don't forget the Birthday present they left you on your truck.

Bet you a 100 bucks that they were or their parents were non American Citizens.
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

That's just the latest I could write a book.
2003 crf450r
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

teamdns wrote:[quote=""SOLID", Bro!"]
Screw that! Be thankful your ass got a free ticket home. Now take all of your 12,000,000 friends with you.
fixed it again![/quote]

:lol:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Have a nice trip Pedro
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

aaaawwwww... poor pedro.... I'm sooo saaaddd :lol: :lol: :lol:

he should bring all the guys in front of home depot with him! They annoy the shit out of me bugging me everytime I go buy something.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

How come they don't all hop a bus for San Francisco? I thought SF would take in anyone and take care of them, as well as, shield them from the INS? It would be a shorter trip; probably would take the same amount of time, but would be a shorter distance.
'87 CR500R / (2) '01 CR500R / '02 MPS CR500R AF / '06 XR650R / '06 XR650L / '01 XR400R / '01 FLHTCUI / '04 CRF 450R / '84 CR500R / '89 Transalp /'05 CRF450X / '02 XR200R
Jay Birdsong

Don't you know about the Bird?
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

watch out now, nancy pelosi and obama night go and do that so it will stimulate our economy
jbird_710 wrote:How come they don't all hop a bus for San Francisco? I thought SF would take in anyone and take care of them, as well as, shield them from the INS? It would be a shorter trip; probably would take the same amount of time, but would be a shorter distance.
because even pedro knows how gay san francisco is...
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

dannygraves wrote:aaaawwwww... poor pedro.... I'm sooo saaaddd :lol: :lol: :lol:

he should bring all the guys in front of home depot with him! They annoy the shit out of me bugging me everytime I go buy something.
I always do a loop around the back of the parking lot to see how worked up I can get em :D

For most trips I go to Lowes now though because they don't allow that shit.
2003 crf450r
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Fn, Pedro left his 10 kids at my doughter's school (they get a free lunch, and health care, at Tri city) all paid for with my tax dollars. I wish they would quit stealing her things.
:twisted: Hammer.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
http://www.hammonconstruction.org/
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

~Trever wrote:
dannygraves wrote:aaaawwwww... poor pedro.... I'm sooo saaaddd :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always do a loop around the back of the parking lot to see how worked up I can get em :D

For most trips I go to Lowes now though because they don't allow that shit.
you tube erased this one.....but here is a link for you trever!

http://www.spike.com/video/amazing-raci ... 9?cid=YSSP

Post by ISBB »

~Trever wrote:You guys are a bunch of fucking racists. All he wanted to was work hard to support his family. If he happened to get hurt the least we could do is pay for his medical costs. Whats one more unlicensed driver on the freeway (x 20 million). He just wants to get to work. Maybe poor pedro gets lonely and goes out on his wife, next thing you know they'll have a few anchor babies. We can pay for their delivery, food, education (which they won't give 2 shits about) all while daddy works under the table not paying taxes. But hey it could be worse because his sons will grow up being pos gangbangers. They'll rob and steal from real americans until they're incarcerated for the rest of their lifes and guess who gets to pay? But hey that's the american way right. BYE BYE pedro and don't come back make sure you tell everyone in gautemala how shitty it is here fucking parasite.
sorry .. not racist.. just no pitty for people ILLEGALLY mooching off our economy
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Is it me - or am I the only one who saw Trever's sarcasm?
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

britincali

Post by britincali »

hoofarted wrote:Is it me - or am I the only one who saw Trever's sarcasm?

ISBB aint the sharpest tool in the shed :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok