04 450 chassis 500AC

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

its a nice bike, but too much for a roller with a granade motor. x2 on fix it for under $500 and sell it for $4000 as a runner. If I had the cash, I'd go for it, but new baby and all...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

yo man let me get a hold of that intake and filter. is that what you are running on your sm?
chachi243

uh yeah

Post by chachi243 »

i hear you guys, i still think somebody might have a motor for this rig that is nicer or newer or souped up or whatever, the kid has no cash to fix anything, and i dont have it to spot him either as i just opened my own little shop...im pressed for time more than bread anyway...either way, if someone already had a nice motor it'd be a quick deal to be up and running, at this point, if they go to the trouble of fixing it, they'd probably keep it.....if anyone ever buys this bike they will have a pretty nice scooter for 4 grandish....they dont want to sell it badly, they just really dont want to fix it and F with it.....busy i guess...
: bling :, that is what i run on my 450 conversion, the 250 has the stock setup.
chachi243

hmm

Post by chachi243 »

still for sale, recently rebuilt engine, welded case halve in the one spot pictured... all f'n REASONABLE offers considered....selling for a buddy who i built the frame for. red sticker, 20mm triple clamps, 1st bore on a stock cylinder, ready to rip. will meet halfway in cali for help with sale. bike is in bakersfield. thanks for looking, again.
chachi243

okay he still has it

Post by chachi243 »

seriously hoons, the kid is over it..... welded up the case, fresh bore and piston.... crank/rod was fine actually as just a small part of the skirt was missing (the piece that went through the case) and not a crankcase full of bits so when we checked the rod tolerance it was fine...... obviously new crank bearings and seals and such.....
SO NOW IT IS A COMPLETE GOOD RUNNING BIKE!!!
a dislocated shoulder breaking it in was the deciding factor.....
yes the subframe and radiators are just fine......

3200 cash FIRM...... clear cali title with bill of sale for '90' motor (got it from astroman in TX)...... 04 CRF so it is a red sticker.... some extras...... will drive halfway to hell if thats where you live,

or make offers on the complete motor, pipe, kicker, shifter, silencer, and carb/ ignition...no controls....INTAKE STAYS WITH CHASSIS (alohar!) and we'll keep the complete roller for a rainy day......will not part motor, only sell complete motor pkg to one person for a reasonable offer if no one wants a GENTLY USED HANDBUILT RIPPER complete.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

AlisoBob wrote:Cast pistons are my choice too, but never run them past their recomended piston / cylinder wall clearance.
I always run mine looser than spec with no problem, Ive got 5 or 6 wiseco broke up the skirt like oem ones do, but usually theyre stuck to the bore before they can crack
cast :headbang:
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

k sean since no one else can spot a deal when they see one. it coming to my garage. call ya monday

does this mean my intake is free??? haha
chachi243

uh

Post by chachi243 »

no, i need the dough to replace it on my ride Frank.... you maniac!!!