This is how I roll to the track!!

Use some common sense ....
ZETTNORCAL

This is how I roll to the track!!

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

Our Saturday riding groups track that is. If anyone is in NorCal and wants to join us on any Saturday, Come on over bring some frostie brews and some good track building input, and we will supply the land.
Or you can invite me to your house! LOL
Ryan
Last edited by ZETTNORCAL on November 5th, 2008, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Now that is effing awesome!! Wish you were closer!
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I wouldn't mind rolling like that! Way cool man!
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

nice
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Thats 1st class there nice rig
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You roll in So-Cal with that much dirt on the side frames, your going to the clink....
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

AlisoBob wrote:You roll in So-Cal with that much dirt on the side frames, your going to the clink....
We have one cop up here so if I can avoid him all is well.
I have no commercial drivers license.
No license on the truck
The dozer is not even chained
Rear flat inside dual

So dirt on the rails is the least of my problems
I just roll and hope I don't see the cop, if I do I think he'll tell me to just go home!!
brebel

Post by brebel »

careful not to back that dozer up too much!!
BIGWORM500

Re: This is how I roll to the track!!

Post by BIGWORM500 »

ZETTNORCAL wrote:Image
Our Saturday riding groups track that is. If anyone is in NorCal and wants to join us on any Saturday, Come on over bring some frostie brews and some good track building input, and we will supply the land.
Or you can invite me to your house! LOL
Ryan
I live in Modesto where are you at i would love to come help out and ride.
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

I live in a town called Gualala on the coast. I am about 4 1/2hrs. from you in Modesto but come and join us. We have 4 tracks right now and we ride at a different one each week. We ride from about 9 till 12 then out come the beers and track changing.
Ryan
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

This is what I came up to get my bike to where I'm going. I built it out of 2" 1\4" wall HSS and 3\8 plate. I then put 5\8 bolts through the foot pegs and the plate into nuts that are welded on the bottom of the plate. I also punched some 3\4" holes in the corners of the plate so i can use a pair of ratchet straps for a piece of mind. Overkill for sure, but I don't need to argue with some MTO guy who's worried about some sort of failure. The final results from the pics has the bike 5" closer and still have decent access for putting gas in the car. I get waves from guys on there Harleys and the kids in mini vans actually notice.
I have to say Thanx to Uzi, because it's his picture that I got the idea from.
ImageImage
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

BTW ZETTNORCAL you have the best set up. Any where you go you have the equipment to build your own track.
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

CRMOE500 wrote:This is what I came up to get my bike to where I'm going. I built it out of 2" 1\4" wall HSS and 3\8 plate. I then put 5\8 bolts through the foot pegs and the plate into nuts that are welded on the bottom of the plate. I also punched some 3\4" holes in the corners of the plate so i can use a pair of ratchet straps for a piece of mind. Overkill for sure, but I don't need to argue with some MTO guy who's worried about some sort of failure. The final results from the pics has the bike 5" closer and still have decent access for putting gas in the car. I get waves from guys on there Harleys and the kids in mini vans actually notice.
I have to say Thanx to Uzi, because it's his picture that I got the idea from.
ImageImage
Thats a great idea! You should make those and sell em! :cool:
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

JBaze, That is a sweet setup. How do you get your bike up ther though. I have sothing similar that I bought off ebay for $100 but it is just a rail off of the hitch with a ramp that wing nuts back up out of the way. But your home job looks good, and you gota get your bike around somehow. I have been telling my buddies that try to get me to haul their bikes around (cause the have cars) to build somthing like you got
Ryan
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

I was just quoting CRMOE500, he built it not me, for some reason I'm not that creative. But it's a great idea. I was out riding today in the field accross from my house and found an old ramp truck in a pit out here, I am going to track down the owner and maybe do some wheelin and dealin though! :lol: