Duramax

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Exnav wrote:So what does it hand calculate to?
between 30-32 down the Eway, 70 MPH loaded down headed on a week vacation. like i said, the newer low-sulfur fuel has had a negative impact, but it still hovers around 25 under the same conditions.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

NightBiker07 wrote: the newer low-sulfur fuel has had a negative impact, but it still hovers around 25 under the same conditions.
That ULSD does suck. So I run Wal-Mart 2 stroke oil to offset the lack of sulfur. Really quiets down the injectors and improves MPG. Note: this is only for diesels 04 or 03 and older...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

xr680r

Post by xr680r »

I mix a bottle of the deisel clean and the cheap two stroke oil from wal-mart. I use a pint per fill up and a quart when towing. With no tune I get 17mpg non freeway to work (58 miles round trip) and 20~21 mpg flat freeway calculated. If I run the preditor 120hp tune I still get 17mpg going to work but the freeway milage jumps way up to 24mpg if I stay under 70mph. At 55~60mph it is even higher but, who can drive that slow? The tune leans out the fuel mixture as long as I don't get on it and drive with the cruze on. I have to drive through Lambs canyon to and from work some I think the hills kill the tunes help but, on the freeway it is real noticable help in fuel milage. I have to calculate the milage because the dic is way off with the 120hp tune, it is reading 28~32mpg after I reset at the pump on the freeway. I get 11mpg towing a 27' toy hauler with more then 8000 pounds in it running no tune. I can set the tire size to be right on so the speedo and GPS are the same. Duramax LBZ 2006 6" lift 35" BFG's.
www.borynack.com/XR650R
Jesus is the Only Way, the Truth and He is Life!
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

bob are you jumping your truck already?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02ngMc3b ... re=related[/youtube]

Post by dannygraves »

Bob, I'm totally bummed about your truck... :cry:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80