Another Hoon from So Cal

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

A friend of mine lives 1 mile or so from 3rd gear, and Jack rabbit trail I guess jonny law was running the bikers out on bikes at 1st but I think he still rides once and a while out at Jack rabbit
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Family Man

Post by Family Man »

Welcome aboard bro
Freemer

Post by Freemer »

dezertryno wrote:Trubble-just took me time to log in. Definitely a better site overall.

Freemer-I'm a carpenter by trade, which means thinking on your feet and getting stuff done. There's always a million ways to do things, and the people in the AF forum do it, ALOT. It was a compliment to people for not rolling over, and thinking about a problem from a different point of view, while not accepting one "way" an AF should be done.

Hoofer- I rode Beaumont alot until the cops run us out. I had alot of fun there. Where I live I can ride out my garage door, and blow off some steam after work. Nothing big, but people here are cool about it.

Thanks for the welcomes, now GET RIDING! :lol:

Cool...I am an Electrician By trade I know what it is to be on your feet

welcome dude

Tony
Nothing .....
redridermv

Post by redridermv »

missile silos....trip

The hill climbs next to the silos were sure fun as well as all the goat trails. The last few time we were down there it was posted with Lockeed Martin "No trespassing" signs.

MV is only an hour away and riding those hills (especially) after a rain was just a awesome.
atank

Post by atank »

Welcome!