A ride in Rabbits garage

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

A ride in Rabbits garage

Post by lewisclan »

I went for a ride yesterday on Rabbits bike and never left his garage, Yeah never left.
I was over hanging out with Robert and we where working on his 500, after we got it back together I fired it up and Rabbit took it down the block to see how it ran.
We where still out front when his family showed up so I took his helmet & put it up as he put the bike into the garage he told me that it was hard to start after warm up, I told him I would re-start it. He said if I did he would owe me a beer so of course this is my new mission.......

While Robert is helping his family UN load the truck I head to his bike on the stand and lower it to the ground. This is where it starts to get exciting …….
I roll the thing away from the other bikes and set the stand so I can use it to start the bike
In a kick or so Bam she fires I guess it’s in gear because we are now headed for the back of the garage :shock: :doh: I was still on the kicker & side stand just trying to get this thing shut down as its spinning away from me. No I did not have a helmet on.

This really scarred the crap out of me as I did roll the bike around the floor of the garage before I fired it up I thought it was out of gear. Well I found out that it was not.
Anyway I wiped out the 250 that set in front of me and nearly took out the dryer as well there are tire marks on the dryer as well as spinning knobby tracks on the floor.
Not really sure how much damage I did to his stuff. SORRY ABOUT THAT BRO

I wonder if he will let me hang out over there again.
:oops:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :birthday:

You go over to help a guy out and destroy his garage!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
TheSandMan

Post by TheSandMan »

:3g: :rotfl: :eatdrink: That would have been a great fly on the wall moment.
If you ain"t crashin You ain"t ridin!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'd give $5,000 to have a You-Tube movie of that....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Glad you ok , Big Daddy........
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Another reason to dislike Reklus clutches...

:wink:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:Another reason to dislike Reklus clutches...

:wink:
yeah thats the part I forgot about. it rolled just fine so I thought it was out of gear
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This is what happened last time Big Jay helped Ron129, in his garage...

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4uktzxy
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

it was.....exciting to say the least :shock: . My wifes new washer and dryer now have skid marks on them :roll:

The boy and I hear the bike fire up and then immedialty go to full rev.....uh that can't be good....and then we find Jay standing over two bikes wadded up against the dryer.

The poor 250 just got powder coated and a complete motor rebuild. The bike was half assembeled and sitting on a stand and got punted against the wall.... ughh

Poor Jay was all shook up, but it 's all good. No one got hurt, stuff happens blah blah.... :lmao:
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

AlisoBob wrote:This is what happened last time Big Jay helped Ron129, in his garage...

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4uktzxy
oh thats funny....
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Damn J I thought you liked Robert!! :lol:
All kidding aside glad no one was hurt.
Is there any pics of the aftermath?

Oh and Rabbit you do owe J a beer! :lol:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Dam :shock:

Glad everyone is ok.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
rabbit

Post by rabbit »

sabreguy wrote:Damn J I thought you liked Robert!! :lol:
All kidding aside glad no one was hurt.
Is there any pics of the aftermath?

Oh and Rabbit you do owe J a beer! :lol:
Yup.....if for nothing else the entertainment value alone.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

You know, I didn't think anything was really funny until the pool through the back door came up. Now that would have been funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: