Time to say good bye

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
bigpower

Time to say good bye

Post by bigpower »

4 times I've heard it outta her mouth in the last month.

You guys might know it, the "You're not gonna spend time with me cause you're going riding on sunday" bullshit.

I have to ask myself this question. Is it me? Is riding on sunday mornings after working 80 hours a week wrong?

Shes always super horny, she brings me the good high octane Canadian beer, she can cook, and do those other little things that are fine and dandy, but now she wants control over.....um.....argh, RIDING!

I think that after 22 months its time for the old "See ya on the next big one"
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
ou812

Post by ou812 »

ya I'd dump her
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Hey dude get her into riding ...... do you think I would have a happy life if I left my wife & kids at home every time I went riding :shock:

she would kick my butt .

These bikes is what heeps my family a close net outfit infact I like to just go riding with my family and if some of you guys show up it just makes it better, but not manatory to have a great time out riding. make it a family thing thats whats it bitchen, and then she will stop bitchen about sharing her time with your bike.

I thought every Man knew this SPREAD THE WORD MAN!
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

lewisclan wrote:Hey dude get her into riding ...... do you think I would have a happy life if I left my wife & kids at home every time I went riding :shock:

she would kick my butt .

These bikes is what heeps my family a close net outfit infact I like to just go riding with my family and if some of you guys show up it just makes it better, but not manatory to have a great time out riding. make it a family thing thats whats it bitchen, and then she will stop bitchen about sharing her time with your bike.

I thought every Man knew this SPREAD THE WORD MAN!
Why do you guys think my next big purchase is a tow hauler, if I bring the family, then I don't have to worry about her pulling the "you don't spend enough time with your kid cuz your riding" or the "you don't want to spend any time with me, you'd rather be riding".
For some reason riding is a thing women seem to usually have a problem with unless they ride. It will be that same way for almost any women after a matter of time. She sounds like a keeper otherwise, I'd try to incorporate the two, take her with.
I plan on buying my wife a little blaster or some other crappy quad so she can buzz around a little, then I will get to do all the riding I want.
Plus, I'm thinking the boy is gonna get a pw50 for his 3rd B-Day...starting early :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
bigpower

Post by bigpower »

I tried to teach her how to ride the KDX. Being a natural blonde, well, even after 7-8 sessions, she still cant get it. Not askin for her to go blastin like a mad person on the singletrack, but damn, at least get the coordination to get it out of first gear.
There are other issues, too. I truly think she's pist that I'm not interested in getting married.
Gotta give her some credit though. She's been around for almost 2 years. Usually they don't make it past the first 2 weeks.
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
britincali

Post by britincali »

bigpower wrote: There are other issues, too. I truly think she's pist that I'm not interested in getting married.

Don't do it man...........
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Post a Pic. :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

If she wont ride bikes, get her on the ol' mechanical bull......

http://girlsonbulls.com/

rabbit

Post by rabbit »

AlisoBob wrote:If she wont ride bikes, get her on the ol' mechanical bull......

http://girlsonbulls.com/

Oh that is so wrong.....Bob...tsk tsk....Dam man you need to get a hobby,,, wait you allready have one :lol: