Steel frames 95,96,97

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
hagendog

Steel frames 95,96,97

Post by hagendog »

I have 3 of these and don't want to get into ebay with them. They all have pinks and are good to go. All I ask is that you register them ASAP since I have been lagging. The 95 is the nicest, not a dent in the bottom, sand bike. The 96 has the most rust with some dents but still good and the 97 just as some dents on the bottom. I haven't found a crack or weld on any of them. $50 + shipping for the 96, $75+ shipping 97, and $100 + shipping for the 95. All of these prices are OBO so hit me up. My camera is down but will have one in the next day or so. I live in CA 95361 so you can calcualte shipping at USPS.com and have a good idea. Local pick up OK and could probally send one or so with Stoffers to GH if needed. The 97 is getting taken apart today then Ebay'd so if you need something hollllllllllaaaaa
jtworldwide2

Post by jtworldwide2 »

willing to part with a sub off of one?
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

I have the sub frame for the 97 still, didn't get it apart yet though. Might want to check this out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CR ... dZViewItem

That's a good deal, mine would cost more
jtworldwide2

Post by jtworldwide2 »

Thanks man
Picked that one up real quick like!