Conservative or liberal?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

WTF is that?
2 blue balls and a cherry! :D :D :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

dannygraves wrote:WTF is that?
2 blue balls and a cherry! :D :D :wink:
I wasnt sure either...I think it's 2/3 lefty, 1/3 righty...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I like mine better :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nitrous molecule :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

britincali wrote:Nitrous molecule :wink:
No way man! Thats two Blue pills with one Red.
AlisoBob wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:Scored 80% Conservative

:hijacked:
:wrongforum:
:bs:
:poke:
:itsok:

:wink:
It wasn't a test about Rule of Law and upholding the Constitution. Something the gov knows nothing about. :?
britincali

Post by britincali »

iggys-amsoil wrote:
britincali wrote:Nitrous molecule :wink:
No way man! Thats two Blue pills with one Red.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide

:wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I know man. The Matrix is pokin fun at ya. :wink:

Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

wrote:
You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty
Hmm, sounds like this is a description that should apply to ALL humans. Do you have to be certified crazy to be a democrat? Anyone who thinks the opposite of this quote truely needs their head examined.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Ported&Polished wrote:
wrote:
You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty
Hmm, sounds like this is a description that should apply to ALL humans. Do you have to be certified crazy to be a democrat? Anyone who thinks the opposite of this quote truely needs their head examined.
BIG X2!!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:
wrote:
Anyone who thinks the opposite of this quote truely needs their head examined.

http://www.democrats.org/splashcrowd.php
Jerkoff's......

This is who the Democratic party wants to defend.....

"For Yale senior, Abortion a Medium for Art

Published Thursday, April 17, 2008

Art major Aliza Shvarts '08 wants to make a statement.

Beginning next Tuesday, Shvarts will be displaying her senior art project, a documentation of a nine-month process during which she artificially inseminated herself "as often as possible" while periodically taking abortifacient drugs to induce miscarriages. Her exhibition will feature video recordings of these forced miscarriages as well as preserved collections of the blood from the process.

The goal in creating the art exhibition, Shvarts said, was to spark conversation and debate on the relationship between art and the human body. But her project has already provoked more than just debate, inciting, for instance, outcry at a forum for fellow senior art majors held last week. And when told about Shvarts' project, students on both ends of the abortion debate have expressed shock, saying the project does everything from violate moral code to trivialize abortion.

But Shvarts insists her concept was not designed for "shock value."

"I hope it inspires some sort of discourse," Shvarts said. "Sure, some people will be upset with the message and will not agree with it, but it's not the intention of the piece to scandalize anyone."

The "fabricators," or donors, of the sperm were not paid for their services, but Shvarts required them to periodically take tests for sexually transmitted diseases. She said she was not concerned about any medical effects the forced miscarriages may have had on her body. The abortifacient drugs she took were legal and herbal, she said, and she did not feel the need to consult a doctor about her repeated miscarriages.

Shvarts declined to specify the number of sperm donors she used, as well as the number of times she inseminated herself.

Art major Juan Castillo said that although he was intrigued by the creativity and beauty of her senior project, not everyone was as thrilled as he was by the concept and the means by which she attained the result.

"I really loved the idea of this project, but a lot other people didn't," Castillo said. "I think that most people were very resistant to thinking about what the project was really about. [The senior-art-project forum] stopped being a conversation on the work itself."

Although Shvarts said she does not remember the class being quite as hostile as Castillo described, she said she believes it is the nature of her piece to "provoke inquiry."

"I believe strongly that art should be a medium for politics and ideologies, not just a commodity," Shvarts said. "I think that I'm creating a project that lives up to the standard of what art is supposed to be."

The display of Schvarts' project will feature a large cube suspended from the ceiling of a room in the gallery of Green Hall. Schvarts will wrap hundreds of feet of plastic sheeting around this cube; lined between layers of the sheeting will be the blood from Schvarts' self-induced miscarriages mixed with Vaseline in order to prevent the blood from drying and to extend the blood throughout the plastic sheeting.

Schvarts will then project recorded videos onto the four sides of the cube. These videos, captured on a VHS camcorder, will show her experiencing miscarriages in her bathrooom tub, she said. Similar videos will be projected onto the walls of the room.

School of Art lecturer Pia Lindman, Schvarts' senior-project advisor, could not be reached for comment Wednesday night.

Few people outside of Yale's undergraduate art department have heard about Shvarts' exhibition. Members of two campus abortion-activist groups . Choose Life at Yale, a pro-life group, and the Reproductive Rights Action League of Yale, a pro-choice group . said they were not previously aware of Schvarts' project.

Alice Buttrick '10, an officer of RALY, said the group was in no way involved with the art exhibition and had no official opinion on the matter.

Sara Rahman '09 said, in her opinion, Shvarts is abusing her constitutional right to do what she chooses with her body.

"[Shvarts' exhibit] turns what is a serious decision for women into an absurdism," Rahman said. "It discounts the gravity of the situation that is abortion."

CLAY member Jonathan Serrato '09 said he does not think CLAY has an official response to Schvarts' exhibition. But personally, Serrato said he found the concept of the senior art project "surprising" and unethical.

"I feel that she's manipulating life for the benefit of her art, and I definitely don't support it," Serrato said. "I think it's morally wrong."

Shvarts emphasized that she is not ashamed of her exhibition, and she has become increasingly comfortable discussing her miscarriage experiences with her peers.

"It was a private and personal endeavor, but also a transparent one for the most part," Shvarts said. "This isn't something I've been hiding."

The official reception for the Undergraduate Senior Art Show will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 25. The exhibition will be on public display from April 22 to May 1. The art exhibition is set to premiere alongside the projects of other art seniors this Tuesday, April 22 at the gallery of Holcombe T. Green Jr. Hall on Chapel Street.

http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/24513

You cant make up shit like this......

:roll:
wastedyouth02

Post by wastedyouth02 »

SO this girl took the fun part out of sex to then intentionally add the (most of the time) unwanted by product of sex to just then throw it away...god these people make no sense
When in doubt throtle out

'91 CR500 mostly stock...needs alotta love
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

OMG, thats fucking retarded!
what some people will do for attention :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
CRMOE500

Post by CRMOE500 »

These people need their heads examined.Even an empty paint can rattles.
Fins Rule!
Liquids drool.
"If the rule you followed led you to this of what use was the rule?" Anton Chigurh
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

wastedyouth02 wrote:SO this girl took the fun part out of sex to then intentionally add the (most of the time) unwanted by product of sex to just then throw it away...god these people make no sense

Yup
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

For those on the fence this may help you a little.... :P

redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
britincali

Post by britincali »

Me...

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and

economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one

that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose

government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate

diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

im a...

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.
Jay

I break stuff
500percent

Post by 500percent »

14% Liberal.
500percent

Post by 500percent »

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

No surpise there, sounds like the most intelligent choice to me.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

500percent wrote:CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

No surpise there, sounds like the most intelligent choice to me.
When the gov takes $92k from you at tax time, your " Centrists" outlook will go right into the shitcan....
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

libertarian, a little on the conservative side.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

These two polls are proof that polls can be produced to tilt in a favored direction.

The first poll, I am 98% conservative. :headbang:
The second poll, I am centrist with a Big Govenrment / left leaning. :rotfl:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Both were dead on for me, I have considered myself a libertarian for quite some time. I'm an agnostic republican, so basically, I want to keep my money and have fewer laws, but don't give a crap about prayer in school and am pro choice for abortion, and %100 with stem cell research. I think the republicans have gone a little overboard with religious values, not to say that is a bad thing, but I believe in personal freedom and think religion shouldn't make laws... it can influence tons of things, but shouldn't flat out make laws.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

dannygraves wrote:Both were dead on for me, I have considered myself a libertarian for quite some time. I'm an agnostic republican, so basically, I want to keep my money and have fewer laws, but don't give a crap about prayer in school and am pro choice for abortion, and %100 with stem cell research. I think the republicans have gone a little overboard with religious values, not to say that is a bad thing, but I believe in personal freedom and think religion shouldn't make laws... it can influence tons of things, but shouldn't flat out make laws.
Yeah. What he said.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo