Defending your annoying friends

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Ported&Polished

Defending your annoying friends

Post by Ported&Polished »

Blah! I've had it, I can't continue to be on Freemers side here or in person. The guy has pissed people off here, and is a very arrogant individual that only feels good about himself if he is putting down others. Last night on the phone he couldn't stop bashing the things I talked about. I bring up the small toyhauler for sale here, he bashes it. I bring up my old Ford pick up, it's not a duramax deisel, it sucks. Everything anyone else does, he is better. I'm sick of it. He finds a small flaw in a person and that is how he defines the person. The fat chick, the girl with the lazy eye, the dood with the zits, the hot chicks are all tramps etc. There isn't one single humble bone in his body. It's not my fault the guy has social issues and hates his life. I try to be a likable person here and in life, people like me, I get along with everyone I meet until they prove to be idiots. But I don't judge someone right off the bat just because they are not a perfect example of what I think folks should look, talk, and live like. He want's to go for a Glamis trip next month, screw it, I'm going to ride with the Dumont boys this time. Oh, it's Dumont, a little zit, a spooge place, fawk it, at least I will be able to hang out with a bunch of cool peeps and have a good time without being a hater. He needs to realize people are all different and not everyone is going to fit the mold of perfection he builds up, and some folks are going to do things differently. Your getting old Tony, maybe it's time to allow yourself to accept other folks for what they are. Maybe it's time to look at yourself and realize your not all that and a bag of chips.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

come on out to dumont... Us vegas hoons can show you how its done.. :P Ill even give brit another good roostin for ya :P
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
britincali

Post by britincali »

I aint gonna be hittin dumont for awhle, pismo's prolly gonna be the next sand trip for me.

P.S im roostin the shit outta you next time ISBB, thats a promise :wink: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

come on brit you gotta have at least one more trip in ya :P
britincali

Post by britincali »

Its gonna be hot as fuk soon and at the moment any spare $$$$ is going into the GSS bike.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

morning rides... Wake up before sunrise hit dumont @ sunrise and ride till its unbearably hot then head home :D Good times, smooth soft sand.. lets put it this way the last time i did a summer ride i bout chit myself climbing the face hill... all that sand at the top got SOFT fast.. I had to turn around or i would have gotton stuck :P when i did turn around my front wheel stuck and acted like a pivot.. Instant 180 :P Scared the crap outta me thought i was gonna have to wrestle my bike all the way down the face hill lol
Ported&Polished

Oh Pismo sucks, why would I go there, it's not Glamis. :roll: Seriously, I like Pismo plenty, been there several times. It's about the trip and the comaroderie, as well as the riding. Last trip to Glamis there was a giant group right next to us of fun folks with bad ass buggies and lots of quads and stuff, fun people. Oh but they are Mexies, Tony won't go over and have a few beers with them or get into a conversation, but I did. I get tired of not being in a fun social situation when I go camping. I wanna party man, not just hang out with two people and talk shit while getting plastered. Remeber the Glamis ride we all did, Freemer was one wash over and never once came over to meet the group and hang out. That was some big fun with all the Hoons, and I felt bad that my freind wasn't with us, but he could have come over and hung out, he decided not to, his loss. It just gets me mad when we have all the opertunity in the world to ride with bros and have a great time with freinds, but it's so important to be better than everyone else and act like an arrogant bastard. I could care less if your bike is faster, your truck is cooler, you know more than others, fawk all that. I value good times and cool people to hang with and it doesn't matter what they have or what they don't have. A poor slob with a generous attitude and a thoughtfull nature is better than a bitter self absorbed ego maniac any day.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I am thinking Pismo for the next sand for me to. but after Glen hellen I will be building the meth bike and mite want to do a day trip to dumont for tune up time .
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Ported&Polished wrote: I value good times and cool people to hang with and it doesn't matter what they have or what they don't have. A poor slob with a generous attitude and a thoughtfull nature is better than a bitter self absorbed ego maniac any day.
AMEN BRO
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:
Ported&Polished wrote: I value good times and cool people to hang with and it doesn't matter what they have or what they don't have. A poor slob with a generous attitude and a thoughtfull nature is better than a bitter self absorbed ego maniac any day.
AMEN BRO

+1 :cool:

I can't believe you stuck by him for this long terr, it shows you have strong friendship values.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
pimp559

Post by pimp559 »

I have a friend like that too. He did that shit all day yesterday. I don't know what his problem is, maybe he is pissed off at the world because he is 23 years old, married with a kid, and still lives at home with mom and dad. I guess the reality is my friend is very immature and probably always will be. I'm at the point that I don't care if I see him again. If it weren't for my wife and his being good friends I would have told him to get lost yesterday.
Member #1 Obama haters club (join below)
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... highlight=

If it ain't a CR500, your not worthy!!!
Friends don't let friends ride steelies!

Parenthood is a controlled state of insanity!!!!
ou812

Post by ou812 »

What gets me is the restriant shown by Brit.................... I was kinda waiting for fireworks :lol:

Do you know me
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well its quiet clear to me P&P that granting one beingness is a strong suit of yours. Its not easy to do at times, hats off to ya. :cool:

Narcissism;

* The narcissist often criticizes others, sometimes to the extent of damaging their reputation.
* A narcissist will often expect others to fit in with the narcissist's plans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
britincali

Post by britincali »

ou812 wrote:What gets me is the restriant shown by Brit....................

My opinion of him is well known :wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

i talked to him on the phone the other night about buying his 87' ported bike, seemed like a cool dude but of course you all know him better than i do.. all i care about is if the 87' runs good as it will be mine in a couple weeks :twisted: :twisted:
Jay

I break stuff
Ported&Polished

It runs good, it's a good deal. Iggy's definition of narcissism may be spot on. I'm not going to stand here and paint a picture of myself being without flaws, but this dood needs to stop drinking himself silly every night. I'm sure that is the major reason why he puts down others and can't allow himself to give praise to people for their ideas and accomplishments. I just don't like negative views all the time, even if I don't agree with something someone has or does or says, I will make the person feel good if thats what they need to have. It's hurtfull to people when your only feedback is like, "ehh, it's cool, now back to me". :?
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Personally i dont know the guy but from what iv'e read on here i dont want to either and for the record Image freemer for picking on my trailer! Im sorry p&p this in no way means i have anything against you or anything, i still look foward to meeting you and more of the good people on here. I just cant stand people like that and i feel for everyone on here and anywhere else that hes been belittled and spoken down to by him. sorry
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag