G'day from W.A.

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
500percent

G'day from W.A.

Post by 500percent »

G'day all, as you've probably guessed you've got another Aussie rider on board.
I'm a 23 year old renewable energy engineering student who has deferred for a year because I was too hung over most of the time to make attendance on my tutes. As of late I've been living in the north west of Western Australia in a place called Broome (Google Cable Beach and that's a two minute walk from my house). I've been working two jobs in the retail industry but in a couple of weeks I start my training to get out on the mines as a drillers offsider. It's an entry level position, but they pay is right and you get every third week off.

I'm here because for a couple of reasons. I found your site accidently and I come back regularly to read the B.S. section and because I sold my CR500 a while ago. I sold it to go on holiday and partly, I have to admit, so I could spend time with a certain female. I don't regret selling it as this was the best holiday of my life so far, but I just really wish I had my CR back.
Most of my riding was done in the south west of W.A. in the area surrounding Busselton, although even stretching as far out as to Greenbushes. I know all these place names mean nothing, but maybe you'll get bored one day and want to look them up. Another favourite spot of mine would have to be the Lancelin dunes. I'm not the greatest dune rider, but most of the tracks down south are tight single trails where my mates on 250's are faster than me, so it's good to get out to the dunes where I can out run them in fourth.

Other things I do for fun is drinking (mm Jager+(Pulse+extra shot of vodka) bombs) camping, fishing, movies, reading... well you get the point. The fishing in my area is sensational though. Sail fish can be caught only a couple of km from the coast. Spanish mackerel, Snapper, Mulloway, Barramundi and Mangrove Jacks would be the other 5 star fish people target around here.

Anyway that's probably enough dribble from me.
Roost on.

That's me zINKed up haha. Green and Gold, showing the Aussie spirit.[/img]
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nice into, welcome to the site :D
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool