BRIDGE RELIEFE

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
brickmason

BRIDGE RELIEFE

Post by brickmason »

Ok people talk to me. Ive drilled oil ports into my new piston as per weisco directions. Now it looks like I need to relieve the exhaust bridge as well? Yes No? What do you guys think. Thanks
jbsleddin
PVT. 1st Class

Post by jbsleddin »

Yes, but if someone that knew what they were doing did your bore job, it's already done. :wink:
Make a joke and I will sigh, and you will laugh, and I will cry.
brickmason

BRIDGE RELIEFE

Post by brickmason »

You want a joke. WHAT KIND OF BEES CAN YOU MILK? YOUR RESPONSE I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BEES? WHAT KIND OF BEES= BOOBIES LOL LOL LOL IM PLAYING HERE ALL WEEK. They just put a new sleeve in the cylinder it does not appear to be ground out or relieved. I have put the topp end together and drilled out my pitson for lube. not sure if i should take it apart and send out to relieve exhaust port?
fmikhele

Post by fmikhele »

A wise man on here once told me...
You ALWAYS have to chamfer the ports, and relieve the Bridge. With a forged piston, yOu should drill the luBe holes.

Dont chance it....

Do it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You ALWAYS need to relieve the bridge. Period.
brickmason

Post by brickmason »

Sweet i took the head off and there it was a relieved bridge. I didnt realize exhaust bridge relief was an issue until I put it all back together. Murphys law.