lower exhaust hanger bracket

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Papagyo

lower exhaust hanger bracket

Post by Papagyo »

Hi All,

Does anybody make a bracket (mount) that is about 1/2" longer than stock? I bought a CR500 coversion bike that has a 2003 CR250 frame and the pipe that was on it was a pro circuit, I also got a brand new in the bag pro circuit pipe with the bike and it appears to have a service honda part number on the sticker. fits good except that the lower hanger is high by about a half inch. Can a person buy a longer hanger or do some people here make them and sell them? I'd be willing to buy one if someone could fab one up. Thanks in advance.

Brian
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

get a bar of aluminum, a vice, and a drill with something that will be able to drill you the right size hole
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
cmotodad

Post by cmotodad »

I think the cr250 front bracket is a little longer. I had one of an 04 that I used
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

on mine i used the smaller exhaust hanger that is normally used where the pipe and silencer meet and it worked great.
Kevin
OUTKAST INC.

Post by OUTKAST INC. »

i used ktm 2 stroke hanger , really cool vucanized rubber much better than the stock stuff modded 2 of them one for the front and one for the rear , both have held up 2 full seasons riding
Papagyo

Post by Papagyo »

Thnaks all, I managed to make one that worked fine.

Brian