Complete 1998 CR250 Roller FS in KY - $500

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Snarf

Complete 1998 CR250 Roller FS in KY - $500

Post by Snarf »

Just like the title states, this is a complete 1998 CR250 rolling chassis for sale in Georgetown KY.

The bike is complete, sans engine and electrics. You will need radiator shrouds and sidepanels, a rear brake pedal, and a new fuel petcock. Existing plastic is faded and rough, but its there. Pictures available upon request.

I got a good deal on this thing, so I'm passing it along to a fellow hoon. PM, email or text me.

I'm at derekb.smith[at]gmail.com
859-3two1-four6four9

-Derek
Last edited by Snarf on March 16th, 2011, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
When in doubt, gas it. You'll either alleviate the problem, or remove the suspense.

-Derek
supermotoflunkie

Post by supermotoflunkie »

Parting it?

I need a radiator...
http://epicmotosports.com/ Epic Motosports and Sisneros Speed Works have paired up! Parts, service, repair, monster builds and dyno tuning!
Snarf

Post by Snarf »

Hey man-

Nah I'm not parting it out. It's staying complete, or I'll do my own G1 AFC conversion on it later. Thanks!
When in doubt, gas it. You'll either alleviate the problem, or remove the suspense.

-Derek
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

supermotoflunkie wrote:Parting it?

I need a radiator...

I have one...
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Snarf

Post by Snarf »

Im open to trades for steelie parts... cylinders, heads, exhausts, steering dampeners, etc.

-Derek
Snarf

Post by Snarf »

Price too high? I lowered it to $500.. someone come get this thing outta my garage :)

-Derek
Luke

98 CR500R questions

Post by Luke »

hey man you got any pictures of this unit, im interested. where abouts ya from again, i live in Alberta, Canada. anyways give me a email back or a text on my phone. (403)-896-3596

thanks
Luke
Snarf

Post by Snarf »

Hey Luke, I traded this thing off a few weeks ago and I forgot to update this thread.

-Derek