CDI wanted

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Slomo

CDI wanted

Post by Slomo »

I am in bad need of a CDI for my kids 98 CR500.
If you have a good one, let me know how much you want for it.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

dude on the other site named artemious or something like that had 2 of them. i was going to buy one but homeboy wouldnt accept postal money orders :homo:
kelroy_leon

Post by kelroy_leon »

Hey, does it need to be from a 98 ? i might have one laying around but it is most likely from a 90'. Let me know
OLD: You don't know what the f--k you're doing.
PREFERRED: I think you could use more training.
artimious7

Post by artimious7 »

100hp honda wrote:dude on the other site named artemious or something like that had 2 of them. i was going to buy one but homeboy wouldnt accept postal money orders :homo:

:bsmeter:

Hey Clod, what are you talking about? I accept Postal Money Orders all the time from people.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

soon as i asked who to make the money order to, i got no response back :confused: . its your merchandise and you make the rules. dont sweat it man, aint no big deal :cool:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

artimious7 wrote:
100hp honda wrote:dude on the other site named artemious or something like that had 2 of them. i was going to buy one but homeboy wouldnt accept postal money orders :homo:

Hey Clod, what are you talking about? I accept Postal Money Orders all the time from people.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

artemious knows exacty who i am and exactly what i was talking about. not sure why he was playing dumb. its his stuff and he can make whatever rules he wants. its all cool, ill buy another one somewhere else :D
artimious7

CDI

Post by artimious7 »

100hp honda wrote:soon as i asked who to make the money order to, i got no response back :confused: . its your merchandise and you make the rules. dont sweat it man, aint no big deal :cool:

Hey Clod, Dude.... I thought you said "aint no big deal"????? Why are you still hangin on to this? Don't get all butt hurt. It's all good in the hood. Shit, if you want one that bad, I sell you one. I do accept Postal Money Orders ya know :lol:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

it aint no big deal. but what is a big deal is you come here and act stupid like you dont know what im talking about. soon as i mentioned money order you dissappeared... botom line. theres plenty of cdi's on ebay, ill be alright :lol:
artimious7

Post by artimious7 »

pstoffers wrote:
artimious7 wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Clod, Still going for it uh.... Geezzzzz, let it go. Thought u said it ain't know big deal.... BTW, I'm still claiming BS on that one though. Just for the record. I sell parts to people all over the place. Usually shipping parts out every week. You must be mixed up, or I don't know??? Maybe it's been too long of a winter for you. Anycase, I have never turned a customer away. Like I said...... I have no idea what you are talking about (above), but I'm sure I can't convince you of that. You will most likely chime in again (I've read some of your past posts). Anyway, Paul seemed to get a laugh out of it, Piece :aholebadge: