Stupid amount of parts to blow out. More stuff added again

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
kball1313

Stupid amount of parts to blow out. More stuff added again

Post by kball1313 »

I have all sorts of frame, suspension parts, new and used for any CR500's from 89-01. Any chassis stuff going cheap. Engine stuff, not so cheap, but no junk and lots is ready to go.

Good rads, pedals, swingarms bla bla

Decent plastics for every end. All steely-some 89-90, mostly newer

Engine parts-new pistons and jugs ready to go, all sorts of engine guts, bolts, name it. Cases, cranks, trans parts- this stuff i'll sell for a fair price, but no giveaways. I'm selling it because I want to, not because I have to. Also got pipes, silencers, sparkys, ignitions.

A fleet of bikes already and no time to keep the fuel fresh in them makes me realize some stuff has to go.

If you see something on your bike that is clapped out or broken, I probably have a good one. It would take the weekend to inventory and take pics of all this stuff, but send me a PM with your email address and I can send you a pic of whatever you need.

-Pivot works linkage kit 91-92 CR500 $50
-Brand new braking rear rotor $60
-Wiseco 91mm piston, new no rings or pin $50
-Clean cylinder heads glass beaded ready to go $50
-1990 bottom end-good cases good buildable core. Ran decent needs to be gone through just like every other engine out there that's in awesome shape $500 Cases are good, trans worked fine, rod is tired
-steahly FWW 15or16oz $50
-89up jug 89.5mm, sleeve is machined to fit 88 and older short rod cases $200
-std bore jug, fresh hone with std wiseco new piston $300

Crank with new pro-x rod, no dents in the cans, mint ready to use. $300

George Sauer jug 90mm-piston still serviceable $400 what you see-apparently done by Glen @ GSS, but he can confirm that himself because I can't for sure. It's dated 4/99 and engraved George Sauer 1999 CR500 on one side and stamped GS on the the other side
Last edited by kball1313 on September 16th, 2010, 11:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
If if doesn't kill you, it hurts like hell.
Quads are dirtbikes for fat kids.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

looking for a pipe thats not deformed or 2 depending on the price, but i NEED to get my suspension revalved, so i wont have money for a month or so, i dont care what kind, want the gnarly cause its thick but dont want to lose any top.........
and maybe a stock exhaust manifold because if i dont have a spare i know ill break it

and in the winter if you still have a extra jug ill probably get it

chris_soro@live.ca
Last edited by 2strokeforever on September 6th, 2010, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
sugarshane

parts

Post by sugarshane »

pm sent
Last edited by sugarshane on September 6th, 2010, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rider624

pm sent

Post by rider624 »

pm sent
If you're not having fun when you're riding, you're not doing it right!
Rue

Post by Rue »

PM also sent
AFC Build link
http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... 220#106220

"Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love" (David McCullough)
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

pm sent
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

I'll take the gss cylinder and piston for $400 if the bore is good for that piston. Please send me more pics I will pm my email.
Interested in other wiseco for $50 too.
You take paypal and ship to Calgary?

pm coming
98CR500R

Post by 98CR500R »

pm sent
98cr500
92lt250r
glen howell

Post by glen howell »

George Sauer, was a member of "TEAM GSS" but he always did his on porting of his cylinders sometimes he copied my designs.He sold all 5 of his CR-500s to a fellow in Lancaster,Ca. That was one of his cylinders. The GS stands for George Sauer not GSSRACEPORTING. all of Georges stuff ran good. Glen
gas is for washing parts, alcohol is for drinking,nitro is for racing
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

Thanks Glenn! :cool:
kball1313

jug

Post by kball1313 »

Thanks for clearing that up. I bought it years ago from a guy in Pasadena that knows George.
If if doesn't kill you, it hurts like hell.
Quads are dirtbikes for fat kids.
jarnott71

Post by jarnott71 »

head showed up today looks good thanks man!!
no wing no prayer
riverman

pipe and silencer

Post by riverman »

What pipes and silencers do you have?