Now it's my freaking turn. yeah cops can rant too

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
rabbit

Now it's my freaking turn. yeah cops can rant too

Post by rabbit »

not to long ago a freind of mine was murdered for doing his job. last month my brother in law was shot at while sitting a resturaunt with wife while on duty. last night in Vista my best friend was arrested when he beat the crap out of an ass hole who was heckling the widow of a murdered cop.

Am i pissed? you have no freaking clue how pissed I am. for twenty one years I have listenend to the bs about cops suck, your power hunger assholes who got beat up in highschool and just want some payback, you got the badge just cover your ass.....blah blah yeah I have heard them all. for a long time I laugehd and it rolled off my back. I belive in Christ and I belive in the good of most people. Not any more, I have had enough.

if you hate cops, fine. that's cool truth is no one likes the guy who enforces the rules. but remember one thing asshole when it goes to shit I'm with the guys who have to clean it up.

here is a few clues to help you deal with that hatred

you don't like getting a ticket? don't speed, your not that good of driver. If you were you be in Nascar or F1.

you don't like getting arrested? don't beat your wife, do dope, rip others off etc.. seems pretty simple to me.

you don't like how we do things? then get invlovled. there is a big difference between flapping your lips and taking action. I know a lot of " brave men" but not many of them are willing to strap on a vest, grab a peice and follow me into a ghetto to arrest a man when he is the safety of those who will do anything to hurt you. does that make me brave? hardly.

The view from the cheap seats has allways been full of blowhards. but show me another profession where a person is murdered not for who they are but for what they represent. Tony Zepatella, Dan Bessant, Pat Coyle, Steve Riggs, Patrick Kennedy, Randy Visconti all good men who I have seen buried. All of them had families. All of them lived with passion and loved their profession. So the next to you want to rail on cops about how they suck tell them.

BUT YELL REAL FUCKING LOUD ASSHOLE BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO HEAR WHEN YOUR DEAD.

I make no excuse for who I am or what I am........I'm outa here.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I think you voiced it perfectly Robert, but let me clairify ONE thing..

Trace and I are honest contractors.... Their plenty that arent.

Rob , Slomas, and Saber are in the military to defend the country, there's plenty others that arent.

There are plenty of stand up guys that work are car dealerships, and then theirs Brit...

:roll:

Others?

Fireman / Firestarters

Sports referees / Game fixers

Docters / Drug dealers

Theres also priests and rapists wearing the same clothes...

Were all human, wearing the badge dosent make you 100% teflon coated.

You know as well as anyone that theres guys out there for reasons other than upholding the law, and keeping the peice...

Shit, just look at this story from today, in Chicago..

By Don Babwin
ASSOCIATED PRESS

4:54 p.m. October 9, 2007

CHICAGO – The Chicago Police Department will disband an elite drug and gang unit under state and federal investigation for allegations ranging from armed violence and home invasion to kidnapping and plotting a murder-for-hire, officials said Tuesday.

“The recent incidents involving officer misconduct have been disheartening and demoralizing, especially to the officers who serve this department honorably every single day,” said interim Police Superintendent Dana Starks.

Seven members of the Special Operations Section have been charged with belonging to a rogue band of officers who used their badges to shake down residents and intimidate people. All have pleaded not guilty.

One of those officers, Jerome Finnigan, was charged two weeks ago with plotting to hire someone to murder another member of the unit to keep him from talking to the government.

Starks said the SOS will be reorganized and all specialized units – including SWAT teams, the helicopter unit and mounted patrol – will be organized under one unit and closely supervised.

“We cannot monitor every single police officer's behavior,” Starks said. “But we can enforce accountability measures combined with a disciplinary process to demand that members at supervisory levels are held accountable. I am confident that this is a positive step forward.”

Starks said more officers will be assigned to an internal affairs division to monitor citizens complaints more closely and to make unannounced audits at districts.

Also last month, three members of the unit were stripped of their badges and assigned to desk work after surveillance camera video at a bar contradicted officers' version of a search and arrests there.

Officers said in a police report that they searched Reymundo Martinez outside the bar in March 2004 because he was drinking on a public street, and arrested him when they found a plastic bag of cocaine sticking out of his sleeve.

But video from inside and outside the bar, obtained by the Chicago Tribune, showed more than two dozen SOS members raiding the bar and searching everyone, and showed them arresting Martinez inside.

Since July 2006, when special prosecutors released a study that determined police beat, kicked and shocked black suspects in the 1970s and 1980s to get confessions, there have been a series of embarrassing incidents involving officers.

In March, department veteran Anthony Abbate was charged with beating a female bartender after a surveillance camera video of the incident was shown around the world.

Allegations soon followed that another group of off-duty officers beat up four businessmen in a bar – an incident that led to charges against three of them. Abbate and the other officers have all pleaded not guilty.

Amid the controversy, Police Superintendent Phil Cline announced his retirement. Just days ago, the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. said he would spend a night in a South Side public housing complex after hearing complaints about police harassment.

University of Chicago law professor Craig Futterman said the police department's announcement was not a surprise and was an attempt to fix public perception of the police department, which has faced numerous scandals in the past year.

But he worries that “bad apple” officers will still exist.

“A Band-Aid isn't going to cure a broken system,” he said. “You're just putting the same officers in other units ... transfer them and make them somebody else's problem.”

The Rev. Ira Acree, pastor of the Greater St. John Bible Church and a local activist, applauded the announcement as a long overdue “step in the right direction.”

“This is a big deal for our community,” he said. “We feel there is hope in restoring police and community relations.”

Bad people exist on both sides of the law....

I'm glad your a good example of law enforcement Robert
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well I thought this was going to be entertaining until I read the first sentence, then I realized this is going south quickly. But law enforcement are humans too, and need to vent like anyone else from time to time. Hopefully its done in a proper manner.

Chin up Rabbit, some of us know you have been under a lot of stress.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Dang Rabbit I'm sorry to hear about the loss. I respect cops and almost became one when I got out of high school. There's a fine line and unfortunately there's the few that give a bad name to the rest. Keep you head up, eyes open, and stay safe out there.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Another quality person with a badge and the authority to "F" your life over going bye-bye for a very long time. Theres no way the D/A would bring up charges, without a rock solid case... See ya Mike!

By GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press Writer

SANTA ANA, Calif. - Orange County Sheriff Michael S. Carona was once seen as a rising star in state Republican politics and had been mentioned as a possible candidate for lieutenant governor.

But the head of the nation's fifth largest sheriff's department has been indicted on federal corruption charges and is now fighting to save his career and stay out of prison.

Carona was expected to turn himself over to authorities Wednesday at the U.S. District Court in Santa Ana ahead of an afternoon arraignment, U.S. attorney spokesman Thom Mrozek said. The three-term sheriff faces seven counts, including conspiracy, mail fraud and witness tampering, according to a sweeping indictment unsealed a day earlier.

Also charged were Carona's wife of 27 years, Deborah, and attorney Debra Victoria Hoffman, identified in court papers as his "longtime mistress."

Carona rejected the allegations and said he would not step down as the case moved forward.

"I have never misused the office of the sheriff of Orange County for financial gain," Carona said in a statement. "Any fair review of the evidence can only lead to that conclusion.

"And I am offended that similar accusations have been made about my wife, which are also patently false," he said.

Hoffman does not have an attorney yet, Mrozek said. A call to her law office after business hours Tuesday was not immediately returned.

Two former assistant sheriffs, Donald Haidl and George Jaramillo, previously pleaded guilty to related charges as part of a deal with prosecutors. Jaramillo, who is currently serving a 12-month term on state charges, cooperated with federal investigators to bring the case against Carona, his attorney said.

If convicted on all counts, Carona could face a maximum sentence of 105 years in prison, plus thousands of dollars in fines.

Carona and others allegedly accepted $350,000 in gifts and cash in exchange for political favors in a scheme that began as early as 1998, the year he was first elected, federal prosecutors allege.

According to prosecutors, the scheme began when Haidl solicited donations to Carona's election campaign and then reimbursed donors to hide the money trail.

After Carona was elected, Haidl, a wealthy businessman, paid for a Lake Tahoe vacation for Carona and Jaramillo and their spouses, officials said.

He also gave Carona a boat and boat trailer valued at more than $5,000 in 2001 and the personal use of Haidl's yacht and private plane, the indictment claims. Additionally, Haidl made monthly $1,000 payments to Carona for "full access to sheriff's department resources" and a "get out of jail free card" for friends and family members, authorities said.

Haidl also appointed Carona and Jaramillo to the board of directors of a company owned by Haidl's uncle and gave a $110,000 loan to Carona's girlfriend and Jaramillo to help rescue their floundering law firm.

In return, the indictment alleges, Carona appointed Haidl to the position of assistant sheriff for reserves in 1999 and made Haidl's family, friends and business associates reserve deputies.

When Haidl's teenage son, Gregory, was arrested in a 2002 rape case, Carona is accused of asking Jaramillo to lobby the county district attorney to charge the teen as a juvenile instead of as an adult.

When Gregory Haidl was arrested on a drug charge a year later, he received "preferential treatment" from the sheriff's department with Carona's consent, the indictment said.

Carona gained national attention during an investigation into the 2002 kidnapping and murder of 5-year-old Samantha Runnion. CNN's Larry King called him "America's Sheriff," a nickname that appears on Carona's official biography.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

The denial on his part is unbelieveable. :?
ou812

Post by ou812 »

The most disturbing thing is unlike most other jobs, the good ones remain silent when they see there fellow officers doing criminal acts. Which sends a clear message to the public that you should not trust them. It is sad as this is of there on choice and free will. As for the misgiuded notion that they are laying there lives on the line, lets get real. A farmer ,cab driver, strore clerk, miner,firemen, high rise window washer, and many other jobs all are far more dangerous jobs, that is fact. Never do I hear them cry.
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

ou812 wrote:The most disturbing thing is unlike most other jobs, the good ones remain silent when they see there fellow officers doing criminal acts. Which sends a clear message to the public that you should not trust them. It is sad as this is of there on choice and free will. As for the misgiuded notion that they are laying there lives on the line, lets get real. A farmer ,cab driver, strore clerk, miner,firemen, high rise window washer, and many other jobs all are far more dangerous jobs, that is fact. Never do I hear them cry.
Kind of off topic, but, like you mentioned, the most dangerous job , last time I checked, was a garbage man.
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
ellett

Post by ellett »

ou812 wrote:As for the misgiuded notion that they are laying there lives on the line, lets get real. A farmer ,cab driver, strore clerk, miner,firemen, high rise window washer, and many other jobs all are far more dangerous jobs, that is fact.
Just how did you determine that those jobs are more dangerous? Per-capita injury rates or deaths? Phhht. There is a big difference between a lackadaisical garbageman falling off the back of a truck or a store clerk getting robbed at gunpoint and a cop responding to a domestic dispute with shots fired.

Remember that big bank robbery/shoot-out in North Hollywood ten years ago? How many "farmers, cab drivers, store clerks, miners, firemen or high rise window washers" did you see at the scene? None. Sure were a lot of cops, though. I even bet a few were what you and I would call "asshole cops".

But, when you want one (or really need one) they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I think it's pretty noble to put your life on the line for someone else.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

ellett wrote:
ou812 wrote:As for the misgiuded notion that they are laying there lives on the line, lets get real. A farmer ,cab driver, strore clerk, miner,firemen, high rise window washer, and many other jobs all are far more dangerous jobs, that is fact.
Just how did you determine that those jobs are more dangerous? Per-capita injury rates or deaths? Phhht. There is a big difference between a lackadaisical garbageman falling off the back of a truck or a store clerk getting robbed at gunpoint and a cop responding to a domestic dispute with shots fired.

Remember that big bank robbery/shoot-out in North Hollywood ten years ago? How many "farmers, cab drivers, store clerks, miners, firemen or high rise window washers" did you see at the scene? None. Sure were a lot of cops, though. I even bet a few were what you and I would call "asshole cops".

But, when you want one (or really need one) they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I think it's pretty noble to put your life on the line for someone else.
I worked for Waste Management for a couple of years. The garbage industry loses between 3-5 people(never less, sometimes more, I remember one month with 14) every single month. Not guys falling off trucks either. Some ran over by their trucks, some crushed by compactors, run over by tractors, falling items, you name, it happens. And yes, being a cop is dangerous, but there are other lines of work where the chances of being killed are even greater.
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
britincali

Post by britincali »

How about crab fishermen.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Your job is your job what ever it is you choose to do. But get a life when you cry about how great it is to do what you do is gay. I never here fire fighters cry. And by the way wanna try some numbers at the towers on 9/11? fact is some cops were down right cowards.[
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:Your job is your job what ever it is you choose to do.
Imagine being Brits dentist!!!

:shock:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

AlisoBob wrote:

Brit has a dentist?!?!

Bull!
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
britincali

Post by britincali »

MojoScojo wrote: Brit has a dentist?!?!

Bull!

I go once every 10 years if I need it or not........
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ellett

Post by ellett »

mxracr121 wrote:And yes, being a cop is dangerous, but there are other lines of work where the chances of being killed are even greater.
But the difference is that in nearly any other line of work, complacency or inattention is the killer. Nothing in those professions are deliberately trying to kill you and as a result one can avoid most of the on the job injuries or deaths. But with cops, the bad guys are always trying to kill you. I think there is an obvious distinction there.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Ya there is a differants for sure, cops walk into a airport into a totally empty room bark orders at a guy who does not even understand english, the guy does nothing to harm the cops, after a whole 24 second the cops kill him. By the way that night on the news the spokes person, a high ranking RCMP member say's they did what they did because pepper spray could not be used do to the larger crowd of people close to the guy.

Gee then a video appears and quess what there is not one person within a 1000 feet from the guy.

One thing is to murder , it is quite something else to orginize in a chain of pure lies, It's called orginized crime RCMP style.

Wanna here about the drunk guy they held in a drunk cell for a few hours, then they dragged him out and left him in a back downtown alley and he froze to death?

Quess what they told the family next day " he was hit and killed by a hit and run driver"

Yep they are heros all right.[/quote]
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ellett

Post by ellett »

ou812 wrote:Ya there is a differants for sure, cops walk into a airport into a totally empty room bark orders at a guy who does not even understand english, the guy does nothing to harm the cops, after a whole 24 second the cops kill him. By the way that night on the news the spokes person, a high ranking RCMP member say's they did what they did because pepper spray could not be used do to the larger crowd of people close to the guy.

Gee then a video appears and quess what there is not one person within a 1000 feet from the guy.

One thing is to murder , it is quite something else to orginize in a chain of pure lies, It's called orginized crime RCMP style.

Wanna here about the drunk guy they held in a drunk cell for a few hours, then they dragged him out and left him in a back downtown alley and he froze to death?

Quess what they told the family next day " he was hit and killed by a hit and run driver"

Yep they are heros all right.
[/quote]

Fucked-up, no doubt. A regular prick is bad enough, but a cop prick is much worse.

But does that mean all cops are no-good-everlovin'-muther-fuckers? Some have got to be hero worthy, no?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ellett wrote: Some have got to be hero worthy, no?
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

britincali wrote:
MojoScojo wrote: Brit has a dentist?!?!

Bull!

I go once every 10 years if I need it or not........
I bet that grill is made by Kitchen Aid....no problem opening up cans of tuna. Just razzin ya hoss. :wink:

Dirty Harry rocks! :cool:
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
ou812

Post by ou812 »

But does that mean all cops are no-good-everlovin'-muther-fuckers? Some have got to be hero worthy, no?
No not all cops are scum, fact is I can point out to you on many threads were I have made that clear by sayiny they are just like any other groups, meaning good ones bad ones, matter of fact I personally know of a few with a very high moral standard.

Heres were it lays as fact, when they need to attack they will attack a whole group and paint them all black, lets say such as the local Hells Angels bike club. Well I can tell you that there are some in that club ( not all) that are fine normal people but they are slammed to the nineth by "THe Cops".

So being they set the ground rules , then should they not also be judged in the same way? Here is my point I always come back to. There are many fine officers but they truly beleive they are above the law, when they see a fellow officer do a unlawful act they remain silent. Beleive me when they see you or me do a unlawful act they do not remain silent, that is the point.

Here is a few more facts, when they testfy in court , there word is given the weight of about 5 people, now if that cop wants to lie and make sure you are unlawfully convicted and it is your word agaisnt his it will happen.

Now when you go to there internal manual which I have you will read not only does it tell them they have a DUTY to deceive ( lie) to you. It also points out that the only time it is not correct is if it is done to a ranking officer. Note is does not mention a Judge or courts.

I personally have been roasted by there attempt to conspire , commmit fraud , distroy evidence and provide false facts to burn me. But unlike most my word carried power as I taped may things they did not know of.
B.C. Supreme court holds all the transcripts If you care to read them.

By the way not mine but in Dix vs Canada ( Dix plantiff) you can read how the cops went to a Dix house, and told his wife how he is a murderer , has murdered in the past and will do it again. " has murder in the past" WTF he never hurt anyone in his life but they go to his wife and tell them he is a convicted killer. Dude WTF I don't see to many other jobs that the employee goes around and distroys lives knowing he is lying.

Just some food for thought

P.S. if the good cops really cared about there name why do they not clean up the scum cops? It would be far more effective then crying about the facts being told.
icediver

Post by icediver »

ou812 wrote:
No not all cops are scum, fact is I can point out to you on many threads were I have made that clear by sayiny they are just like any other groups, meaning good ones bad ones, matter of fact I personally know of a few with a very high moral standard.

Heres were it lays as fact, when they need to attack they will attack a whole group and paint them all black, lets say such as the local Hells Angels bike club. Well I can tell you that there are some in that club ( not all) that are fine normal people but they are slammed to the nineth by "THe Cops".

So being they set the ground rules , then should they not also be judged in the same way? Here is my point I always come back to. There are many fine officers but they truly beleive they are above the law, when they see a fellow officer do a unlawful act they remain silent. Beleive me when they see you or me do a unlawful act they do not remain silent, that is the point.

Here is a few more facts, when they testfy in court , there word is given the weight of about 5 people, now if that cop wants to lie and make sure you are unlawfully convicted and it is your word agaisnt his it will happen.

Now when you go to there internal manual which I have you will read not only does it tell them they have a DUTY to deceive ( lie) to you. It also points out that the only time it is not correct is if it is done to a ranking officer. Note is does not mention a Judge or courts.

I personally have been roasted by there attempt to conspire , commmit fraud , distroy evidence and provide false facts to burn me. But unlike most my word carried power as I taped may things they did not know of.
B.C. Supreme court holds all the transcripts If you care to read them.

By the way not mine but in Dix vs Canada ( Dix plantiff) you can read how the cops went to a Dix house, and told his wife how he is a murderer , has murdered in the past and will do it again. " has murder in the past" WTF he never hurt anyone in his life but they go to his wife and tell them he is a convicted killer. Dude WTF I don't see to many other jobs that the employee goes around and distroys lives knowing he is lying.

Just some food for thought

P.S. if the good cops really cared about there name why do they not clean up the scum cops? It would be far more effective then crying about the facts being told.
Your "facts" seem a little biased IMO.

Not all cops remain silent when they see another Officer do wrong. You don't usually hear about it on the news.

Police Officers who lie in court don't last very long. I have seen more than one caught in a lie loose all credibility with the court, for good.

I missed the part in the manual where is says I have "Duty" to lie to people. (I must have been eating a donut or something...)

I am glad to you proved dishonest officers were falsely accusing you. I hate anyone who lies or steals, cop or not.

I'm not familiar with Dix vs Canada, but it sounds like another case of "asshole" cops with attitudes.

There are plenty of Officers that do the job for the wrong reasons. Many Officers are assholes, jerks, etc. Some Officers are crooks, liars etc, not all are. You have scum in every profession, but everyone loves a "Bad Cop" story, hence the high media attention when it happens.

ou812, don't take this as a personal attack or anything, I just needed to vent, as did you. If we ever meet, I will prove to you that all cops are not assholes, I'll even bring the beer.

Icediver