Need to cover some bills.

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
Crow500

Need to cover some bills.

Post by Crow500 »

First, I'm in Vegas and would like to sell locally, but the small stuff I might be willing to ship.
1. Rear brake setup. Rear caliper, master cylinder, reservoir, lever, MSR rotor guard. From a CR500, I believe a '96. It came with a wheel I bought. Good shape, pads still have plenty of life, rotor guard has some small marks, nothing major. $40?
Image Image Image
2. GSXR rear rotor. Not sure what year. I bought some street tires and he talked me into it and some stainless front lines as well. It is too big compared to mine. As near as I can measure it is 240mm diameter, and thickness is about 5.15mm average. Min. thickness is 4.5mm, so it has plenty of life left. $25?
Image Image
3. Stainless front brake lines for GSXR. These fit my '96 750, but I never got around to putting them on. They are in good shape, no kinks or damage. $30?
Image Image
4. Subwoofer setup. 2 Rockford Fosagte 12" subs, 8ohm, 400 watts, Rockford Fosagte 500a2 amp in custom box. Box is 3/4" MDF, every joint is screwed together every 1", sealed inside and out, each side is sealed seperate like 2 boxes. 4ga. Rockford Fosgate power and ground wires run through the inside with the amp turn on wire that go to fittings on the back of the box for quick install/uninstall. Patch cables also run through the inside with couplers, just plug your patch cable from your head unit in and you are ready to rock. This setup really pounds and is built rock solid, maybe bullet proof, but I won't test it. $350? Image Image Image
I'm trying to catch up on bills, so I don't want to give this stuff away, so please no BS offers.