Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Coming to USA Next......

Post by AlisoBob »

hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Sad, but true. It'll take another 9/11 to wake up...well temporarily. How quickly they forget. :( :roll: :evil:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I pray for this to happen in Chicago......
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I think the terrorist attacks are going to increase like they did when Clinton was in office. :evil:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

Thats freaking sad.....a bearded coward telling people its cool to blow themselves up and taking innocents with them. For what? Seventy-five virgins or some crap...that actually sounds like hell. One woman can be hard enough.

This guys knows his shit and has been around a while:
http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/ayoob0109.html The japanese were scared to invade because they thought of us as a bunch of gun wielding cowboys. And we showed them in the end:

I like my guns, I am not a cowboy. I have never had to draw or defend my family with my guns...hopefully I never have to. Washington is an open carry state...again I am not a cowboy...rather go concealed.

Armed (properly taught) Americans can deter the criminals and possible terrorism. Criminals and terrorists dont make appointments...they strike at people they know they can easily over-take (cowards). Chances are, if you go low-ready on them they will haul ass.

Your right...in some states to put someone down if they are in the act of committing a heinous crime... Such as the 4 cops that were shot here (Lakewood) a few months ago....1/2 mile from where I work.

Sorry for the thread drift...
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

AlisoBob wrote:I pray for this to happen in Chicago......
maybe next time bob.

http://admatch-syndication.mochila.com/ ... deshow.jpg

US Christian militia members held until conspiracy trial

AFP
AFP American Edition

Apr 03, 2010 11:57 EDT

The detained members of a radical Christian militia accused of plotting to kill police and wage war against the US government must remain in jail pending trial, a judge ruled Friday.

"It is difficult to underestimate the dangers inherent in the crimes charged in this case," Magistrate Judge Donald Scheer said in ordering the seven men and one woman to remain in a Michigan jail for what their lawyers said could be a two-year wait until trial.

A ninth defendant is awaiting transfer from Indiana where he was arrested in a series of FBI raids after members of the "Hutaree" militia allegedly said they planned to kill anyone who got in the way of a "covert reconnaissance operation" planned for April.

The "Hutaree" militia members are charged with seditious conspiracy and attempting to use weapons of mass destruction, among other firearms charges.

They have all pleaded not guilty and defense attorneys insist they're just a bunch of guys who liked to dress up in camouflage and play with guns in the woods.

Prosecutors said explosives, bomb components, shrapnel and guns were recovered at a raid on group leader David Stone's trailer home.

The militia counted among their enemies anyone who did not share their beliefs or was participating in the "new world order," an indictment against them found.

The Hutaree website -- pocketed with screeds framed by fanatically religious, apocalyptic scenarios -- says the militia was "preparing for the end time battles to keep the testimony of Jesus Christ alive."

Their alleged plan, after training together since at least 2008, was to kill a law enforcement officer and then attack the funeral with home-made bombs.

The group would then retreat to one of several "rally points" to "wage war against the government and be prepared to defend in depth with trip-wired and command detonated anti-personnel Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), ambushes, and prepared fighting positions."

"It is believed by the Hutaree that this engagement would then serve as a catalyst for a more widespread uprising against the government," the indictment said.

Source: AFP American Edition

IF THEY WERE ARAB, WE WOULD ALL CALL IT TERRORISM RIGHT?

BUT THEYRE WHITIE CHRISTIANS SO WELL CALL IT "seditious conspiracy"
AND "attempting to use weapons of mass destruction"lolz.
Last edited by thestuz on April 6th, 2010, 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

"While welcomed by many Russians, it also is raising fears that civil liberties may be further sacrificed under the pretext of fighting terrorism."

"The attacks signaled to Russians that they are no safer than they were before Putin came to power."

"Putin used a string of terrorist attacks in 2004 to consolidate his power further. He abolished gubernatorial elections, effectively giving the Kremlin the power to appoint governors, and pushed his liberal critics out of parliament. Since then the political opposition has been fully marginalized.

Many opposition leaders and rights activists said they feared the subway bombings would be a convenient excuse for the government to put increased pressure on the opposition, perhaps by cracking down even harder on street protests.

"Our government loves to use such events to act as they want," Lyudmila Alexeyeva, a veteran human rights activist, wrote in her blog. "So this is an excellent opportunity to further limit our constitutional freedoms, pretending they care about our security."

Lidia Yusupova, a Chechen rights activist, was more alarmist.

"The system will have its hands untied completely," she told The Associated Press. "There will be a crackdown on all walks of life. We have no rights now, but we will have even fewer soon."
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

there is just nothing good that comes out of this sort of shit.

all it will achieve is tougher gun control and loss of liberties for all. muslim or christian.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

[quote="hoofarted" How quickly they forget. :( :roll: :evil:[/quote]

"THE ONLY THING WE LEARN FROM OUR PAST, IS THAT WE DONT LEARN FROM OUR PAST"

my fav quote.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.