Obama Healthcare

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Its the last nail in the coffen.

And les not forget, Health Slaverary = population control at its finest. :idea:
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Its the last nail in the coffen.

And les not forget, Health Slaverary = population control at its finest. :idea:
I agree! Without profit, there would be no incentive. What needs to happen is immoral, but necessary - stop providing free care to those here illegally.
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

thestuz

Post by thestuz »

sorry guys but i do agree with public controlled health system. its free! hell i know there is a waiting list thets unacceptebly long. but if you want to go to a private hospital you always will be able to do that. i think obama is looking after the people who cant afford private.considering hes pulling out of iraq, hell have a lot more money to spend on fixing americans instead of spending trillions blowing up arab civillians. the only reason the private sector is kicking up a fuss, is because they are gonna lose money. theyll have to charge cheaper rates to compete with the private sector.health care will always be available for those with money. obama is just making it available for those of you that have fallen on bad luck. americans helping americans is how i see it. imagine if bush had of stayed out of iraq... the global financial crisis could of been avoided and all that money could of been spent on americans. you could of rebuilt new-orleans 100 times over with the money saved. how much has that illegal war cost now?? 600,000,000+ and i stopped counting back in 05. and that doesnt take into account the thousands of maimed soldiers that will need life long treatment(thats filling the public system). i think we are barking up the wrong tree with obama. hes trying to fix a basket case economy that was handed down to him by the bush legacy. he has stopped the heomeraging of the global financial crisis and things are on the mend. if you still had bush you would be bogged down in a new war somewhere and broke as.and dont get me started on mcain and that loose bit_h palin. what a fiasco that would of been. sorry guys but obama for the win.
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

"thestuz" I am glad you dont vote!
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
LAYNFRM

Post by LAYNFRM »

lewisclan wrote:"thestuz" I am glad you dont vote!

+1,000,000,000,000
05 CR500AF Plated Supermotard/dual sport
01 XR650R Plated Supermotard
07 CRF80 mini-motard w/115 big bore
08 Polaris RZR
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

No shit......
britincali

Post by britincali »

Im with thestudz on this one.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:Im with thestudz on this one.
Brit go back home !
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Of course you are..... anything you can get for free... your for.

You dont give a shit who DOES have to pay.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

LAYNFRM wrote:

+1,000,000,000,000
+ 5,000,000,000 more!

Something my pops told me long ago...There aint a damn thing called free!
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

hoofarted wrote:
LAYNFRM wrote:

+1,000,000,000,000
+ 5,000,000,000 more!

Something my pops told me long ago...There aint a damn thing called free!
Add another million + for me
You want something than earn it!! NO FREEBIES!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
Of course you are..... anything you can get for free... your for.

You dont give a shit who DOES have to pay.

If you look at the big picture your already paying for it.......

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

lewisclan wrote:
Brit go back home !

Love you too J :moon:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

I don't know about voting in your country, but I sure would like to get Palin into bed she looks HOT! :wink:

You can't count on brit to do the right thing, hes a whinging POM! :roll:

:D :D
Jack Schitt
DIE FIRST, worry about it later!
DON'T talk about it, Just DO IT!
When in doubt, GO FLAT OUT!
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
Wife and Daughter - Left Aug 17 - 2010
Jack Schitt - ??????????????
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Thats cause you two pay like 95% in taxes. So yeah, you should expect the shit for free.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

im not to sure how privatisation of public assets goes in the states but doen here in oz its totally fucked things up. everything weve privatised comes back and fucks up big time. we privatised our power companies and 5 years later, power prices have near trippled. and i just read in the paper that theyre giong up another 100% over the next 3 years. all i know is when you privatise, the companies form a monopoly and can charge you what ever the hell they want.inflation seems to go up 10% every fkn year. and the proffits they make go off to some foreign bank somewhere.but when the government owns it, its a non profit organisation so money stays in the country. people will always need to be fixed. and i understand public systems arent the most efficient. but free health care is a god send. the last thing anyone needs after they have a life threatening accident is a huge unaffordable bill. when a family member gets ill, you dont have to pay or worry because the country they helped build is now helping you back. thats how i see it. i have 4 children. i am not on a good wage, and atm work is hard to find. but i work hard and the bills get payed. i know i couldn afford health care for everyone in my family.. i think you need to look at the reason the hospitals are bogged down. its because alot of us are overweight and unhealthy. (aus/usa are the most obease nations in the world) obeasity is an epidemic.worrying about the cost of healthcare is like closing the gate after the horse has bolted. if we stop the root of the cause by eating healthier and living healthieR. we would reduce the problem without having to spend a dime.but that aint gonna happen so things are only just gonna get worse. just my 2c
do it!... cos if you dont, youll spend the rest of your life thinking about it anyway!

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

just wait till the next generation of fatties clog up the health system. judging by the leves of childhood obeasity, its gonna be a very sad state of affairs private or public. if they put a tax on unhealthy food/tobacco/grog and subsidised healthy eating/foods/living, that might stem the problem.and it would give people a much better quality of life. im 185cm/83kg.i try look after myself. i dont have any health issues, but i dont mind my taxes looking after those that do. i just wish our government would subsidise our healthy foods. junk food is cheaper than health food. no wonder there is a problem.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
thestuz

japanese health care, best in the world

Post by thestuz »

http://www.news-medical.net/news/200908 ... uptcy.aspx 'Japan has about the lowest per capita health care costs among the advanced nations of the world, and its population is the healthiest,'"

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I am not saying one way or another, but I can tell you this, when I was living in hungary, I went to the doc several times for FREE, no long lines, went to a private practise and it was very pleasant, didn't have to pay for pills, infact the only money spent was my mom giving the doc a tip. I went to the dentist and got 2 cavities filled for free, again, no line, infact I walked in and walked out in less than 30 minutes without an appointemnt or waiting list. for all the bullshit this country pays for, why can't we take care of our own... I say no more foreign aid, not more money for illegals, cut back and further restrict welfare programs, etc. etc. the money is already there.
Its the way they are going about it that I don't agree with.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I currently pay $560/mo for a shitty HMO. My wife goes to the doc a lot with allergy probs, etc. after med copays and doc visit copays and lab copays, I easily spent for $1000 on healthcare last month just to find out my wife is alergic to cows milk. I am told which doctor to see (even though the guys is an old douchebag), I have no coverage outside southern NV and there are so many damn clauses that I don't even know what is covered. kinda like the fine print on "no maternity coverage" that the snuck up on me on a $35,000 bill.
now, let me backup almost 6 years... Sara got pregnant, we weren't married and he own income but her at the "poverty level", so when she found out she was pregnant with Seth EVERYTHING was covered, we saw a really cool doctor in his private practise, he did several sets of ultrasounds (medical stated he could only do 2, but he was concerned and did a 3rd). When she wen tinto labor, we went to the hospital, they did things a little more bare bone, but she still got drugs, the baby was still taked care of and they ever kept her for 7 days because it was a rough birth. cost= $0

we got married, got insurace, spend tons of money and we see an a-hole doc in the HMOs office, each visit involves waiting 2 hours in the waiting room, we get taken care of in the hospital, but we had to go to a certain hospital, we never even met the dude who delivered the baby and they kicked us out 46 hours after checkin. cost=$35,000

When we had Seth, my mother in law had some friends from her work who were illegals. There were like 15 of them in one house, each one working at denny's or jack in teh box, where ever making like $7/hr. they had quite a bit more money than we did. they got all teh medical we did. but after Seth was born we couldn't qualify for wic or even get any health care for any of us... you know why... because we got married. the illegals though were gettign wic, food stamps, free health care and they still started with more money than I did. THAT is what is wrong with this. I don't think anyone should have to call their insurance before getting in an ambulance and I got see why being such a wealthy and powerful country, we insist on taking care of everyone else, but never our own people.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

By the sounds of it most of you Americans are paying to SCREW YOURSELVES OVER. :shock: :? :? :shock:

None of that makes any sense ( not meaning you Danny ) the way the system runs is of no benefit to the people who pay for the system. :roll:

Danny you really sound like you are getting a rough deal from the country that you financially support, Man how does that work. :? :?
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

sounds like you guys got a big problem with those illegals sucking up your funds. we havent got it that bad here with them coming in illegally. the government just ships them in for free. then they sit around on benefitsl all day cos they cant get a job cos they cant speak f.a. english, taking up our rental accomodations. average weekly rent for a shit hole in this state is 250/week. average weekly wage is 5-700/week. almost half your pay. and its only gotten like this cos all the rental properties have been taken up. you get up to 25 people applying for a house/ week they are that scarce(trust me, im a land lord) ,jobs are hard to find but they still keep bringing immigrants in with our pollies telling us that"its good for the economy" but where? i dont see it! we are out of water, we cant water our lawns anymore in summer(forced water restrictions) so the whole place is a dust bowl,yet our premier still wants to double our population in 20 years?? just seems "quality of life" never comes into the equasion... its just all about b.s. economies.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

I bucket our bath / shower water on the front lawn, nice and green all year round. :D

I pipe our washing water on the back lawn, half the back lawn nice and green. :D

Stuff their water restrictions. :wink:
Jack Schitt
2001 CR500R1 - SOLD
2007 CR250R7 - SOLD
thestuz

Post by thestuz »

CR500R7 wrote:I bucket our bath / shower water on the front lawn, nice and green all year round. :D

I pipe our washing water on the back lawn, half the back lawn nice and green. :D

Stuff their water restrictions. :wink:
exactly, we gotta run around and pale it everywhere like plebs. did you know its illegal for kids to play under the sprinkler these days? need to save the water for new arrivals lol.

01 CR500
98XR600
94 FIREBLADE
ESTABLISHED 1977.