other site

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
bodger

other site

Post by bodger »

anyone notice hardly a squeak from the other site about ttm's problems.

guess no one wants to give fellow hoons a head up, unless i've missed it.

redrider

Post by redrider »

If they don't know, they're at the wrong site. Mike directed most people here he intended to do business with anyway.
I'd rather be hauling ass
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

i posted with a link, it vanished.

Respect to others

Post by MICK »

Your link on the other site was removed I believe largely due on my part. My intentions were not to have it removed altogether. But to avoid what happens on this site, I suggested to the mods that YOU and YOU only have access to post on that thread. No one else has any business flaming Mike who is not close to him as you once were. The fag bashing on this site is ridiculous and unprofessional. Although seen as necessary, throwing mud onto a man's family name is not professional development! It will not "clear" matters up. What has happened to you and some others is inexcusable. And any action you take to make things right between the two of you is justifiable. But it should not be an opportunity for the peanut gallery to take further jabs and cheap shots at the man! You should have the freedom to express your disappointment with TTM any way you like to include others dealing with this unfortunate circumstance. But the rest of us need to shut the fuck up and respect both parties.
Much of the fag bashing on this site could be taken care of privately. A tactful thread stating one's disapproval for TTM would suffice to help any man's better judgment. The labored efforts by all the quasi Indian chiefs here to stir the pot are childish and uncalled for. And certainly do nothing to help either side of this soup sandwich!
I apologize Cepek for fucking up your thread on the other site. It didn't work out as I had intended it.
To Cepek and others, I'm hoping for the best of outcomes for you all. Keep the pressure on, but also don't forget to treat Mike like a man...even if you feel he hasn't done the same for you. Always give a grown ass man this benefit or he'll never respect you. Don't ever type something about Mike you couldn't look him dead in the eyes and say to him sober. If you aren't doing business transactions with Mike and/or can't talk to him face to face, stop running your suck!

:clink: Here's to better days on the Banned site, when it used to be about riding CR500s...
Last edited by MICK on May 19th, 2009, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'03 CR500 powered by...umm...a new motor?
JBaze

Re: Respect to others

Post by JBaze »

MICK wrote:Your link on the other site was removed I believe largely due on my part. My intentions were not to have it removed altogether. But to avoid what happens on this site, I suggested to the mods that YOU and YOU only have access to post on that thread. No one else has any business flaming Mike who is not close to him as you once were. The fag bashing on this site is ridiculous and unprofessional. Although seen as necessary, throwing mud onto a man's family name is not professional development! It will not "clear" matters up. What has happened to you and some others is inexcusable. And any action you take to make things right between the two of you is justifiable. But it should not be an opportunity for the peanut gallery to take further jabs and cheap shots at the man! You should have the freedom to express your disappointment with TTM any way you like to include others dealing with this unfortunate circumstance. But the rest of us need to shut the fuck up and respect both parties.
Much of the fag bashing on this site could be taken care of privately. A tactful thread stating one's disapproval for TTM would suffice to help any man's better judgment. The labored efforts by all the quasi Indian chiefs here to stir the pot are childish and uncalled for. And certainly do nothing to help either side of this soup sandwich!
I apologize for fucking up your thread on the other site. It didn't work out as I had intended it.
To Cepek and others, I'm hoping for the best of outcomes for you all. Keep the pressure on, but also don't forget to treat Mike like a man...even if you feel he hasn't done the same for you. Always give a grown ass man this benefit or he'll never respect you. Don't ever type something about Mike you couldn't look him dead in the eyes and say to him sober. If you aren't doing business transactions with Mike and/or can't talk to him face to face, stop running your suck!

:clink: Here's to better days on the Banned site, when it used to be about riding CR500s...

X2 Well said. I must be one of the few that had good dealings with the man. I would just like it all to work out, there are several people here begining to look like a bunch of fuckwits.
CR500R7

Post by CR500R7 »

X3 I whole heartedly agree with every word, well written MICK :cool:
:clink:
Actually this was the point I was trying to make in the Approved Vendors section. :wink:
redrider

Re: Respect to others

Post by redrider »

MICK wrote:Your link on the other site was removed I believe largely due on my part. My intentions were not to have it removed altogether. But to avoid what happens on this site, I suggested to the mods that YOU and YOU only have access to post on that thread. No one else has any business flaming Mike who is not close to him as you once were. The fag bashing on this site is ridiculous and unprofessional. Although seen as necessary, throwing mud onto a man's family name is not professional development! It will not "clear" matters up. What has happened to you and some others is inexcusable. And any action you take to make things right between the two of you is justifiable. But it should not be an opportunity for the peanut gallery to take further jabs and cheap shots at the man! You should have the freedom to express your disappointment with TTM any way you like to include others dealing with this unfortunate circumstance. But the rest of us need to shut the fuck up and respect both parties.
I apologize Cepek for fucking up your thread on the other site. It didn't work out as I had intended it.

Its not your problem; don't worry about it.
bodger

Post by bodger »

Ah so there was a thread over there, thanks teamdns, guess i just wasn’t quick enough for the great oppressed sites clean up team. Well then i would have to conclude that they don’t give a dam if hoons get scammed, contrast that with bob lending his own cash to try and get orders out the door for members here.

So mick and others you think it’s ok to censor and delete any thread that’s just two tacky for your sensitive eyes to see, you would rather have armpump decide for you.

I would like to refer you to a post by travis from the approved vendors thread, i think this post should go in the site mission section as a sticky.

This site is all about throwing shit. Respectably throwing shit but throwing shit none the less. We crack down on bad craftmanship and praise great. That is why we are here. Not just to be sheep led by a shepherd. We all have an opinion and that is why we are here. We provide feedback on good and bad ideas alike. Being guys we have to throw a few jabs in now and then. No one stays butt hurt very long and everyone hopefully learns a little. I hate that we have a member who has fallen off the path that they may have once been on but when things get out of hand someone needs to handle them. Bob and Mike are fairly close to one another as I am thousands of miles away. I don't know both sides of the story but trust that if Bob needs to take care of some business then let him do it. Mike posted several times a day before this started to happen and has chosen to become a silent party. I assume that means what is being posted is correct. I would argue if someone posted lies about me. Wouldn't anyone else?? end Quote.

I wonder how a newbie over there would feel if they had just sent a big $ deposit payment to mike at team trubble and then later found this site and all the shit.

Guess all you guys would be ok with placing an order and sending over a deposit in complete confidence that you would get your stuff done on time. Well get those big orders and deposits in and help ttm out, don’t forget to post up a thread on each order to let us know how it’s all going.

mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

Well said Bogder, How can the other site delete this thread and not let people know what is taking place. I come to this site because its a no non sense tell it like it is place. I own a 500 af and when spending my hard earned money would like to know what i'm recieving in return. No offence to Mick but he may feel otherwise if this was his coin. I've read and heard some positive things on Mike but wether it's personal problems getting in the way we all have things in life to deal with. Still no exscuse to screw someone over. Now exscuse me i have a date with a sexy red fire breathing bitch!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bodger wrote:...contrast that with bob lending his own cash to try and get orders out the door for members here.

To make it clear, I worked with Mike to keep his business open ( which in turn kept the AF and parts pipeline here open)

It was in the best interest of everyone.
MICK

Post by MICK »

My sensitive eyes?
The problem Bodger is your loose mouth. The difference between you and I, and arguably this site and the other. Is I support free professional speech. Professional speech would include, but is not limited to, words or statements containing FACT or otherwise popular belief.

FACT: Mike Facher has gone well out of his way to help a guy out from time to time.
FACT: Mike Facher has built some great conversions.
FACT: These conversions take so long to build it's like watching grandpa grow older each year.
FACT: Mike has taken on way too much fucking work and cannot support his current work load.
FACT: Mike is in debt to a lot of members on this site.

The views and opinions expressed herein would indicate the feelings towards TTM are polarized. Meaning he is not a dirt bag, piece of shit, scammer etc etc. as you so eloquently put it.

Cepek, Bob and others (you know who you are) have the professional right to express their feelings towards Mike however they see fit. I would argue that most of it should be kept private, however, they retain the right to vent however they please. Myself, and everybody else not in contact with Mike have no professional business, cannot in our good conscious if we consider ourselves men, put Mike Facher down because that's the direction the mob is headed. This site proclaims itself no follower of the shepherd. Well I'll tell you from the outside looking in this site is nothing BUT sheep. You take TTM, S/H, MPS etc. and cannibalize them like the flavor of the week! If it's what everybody else is doing, it must be the cool guy thing to do and you climb aboard. Most of you have never seen these bikes, seen in person much less spoken even indirectly to the men who build them...but that sure doesn't stop you from running your mouth like some self proclaimed subject matter expert :roll:

It's not about censorship, customers/friends need to provide accurate non biased feedback on purchases from manufacturers/forum members. As positively or sometimes negatively as it may be. I'm a little upset that members here would feel the need to refrain from expressing disappointment with S/H as Bob had mentioned...or...had waited this long to bring their dissatisfaction with TTM to light. These things need to happen in real time, not months after the fact.
But if your comments aren't personal feedback, you're just a spot lighter. Your post has no credibility and benefits the forum in no way.

The other site doesn't have 17 pages of TTM bullshit because it's a non issue to those members. Members there who are customers are well aware of the concerns...everyone else has no business with TTM and chooses to not run their suck about a man and his business they know nothing about. Teamdns's post was deleted on this basis. A few ill mannered members began to have diarrhea of the mouth. Cepek posted a legit concern, one or two took the opportunity to shit all over his thread. I suggested deleting the unprofessional comments and locking everybody out but Cepek...mods chose to delete it altogether. That was their choice, arguably a better one than doing nothing at all.

The TTM customers here and Mike's old buddies have legitimate concerns. Some questionable members like you Bodger have a loose mouth and need to find something to put in it.
bodger

Post by bodger »

Mick it seems like you and a few others conveniently forget what this forum, or any forum is all about as soon as it affects someone you like.

The whole principle is sharing the knowledge and experience good or bad, then other members commenting on it, mikes had lots of the “good” up till now but as a few inconvenient truths have come out it should not surprise anyone if some bad gets shared. But that’s no reason to suppress or censor it.

As has been stated elsewhere on the forum, mike is not entitled to a free ride anymore than any other vendors have experienced over the years, there’s nothing to stop the good getting shared again as soon as some turns up it will.

For commenting im told to go fuck off its none of you business, or sit down and shut up etc etc, no worries i’m cool with that, it’s an internet forum so that’s what I expect.

What exactly did you or mike expect when things went bad?????

redrider

Post by redrider »

MICK wrote:My sensitive eyes?
The problem Bodger is your loose mouth. The difference between you and I, and arguably this site and the other. Is I support free professional speech. Professional speech would include, but is not limited to, words or statements containing FACT or otherwise popular belief.

FACT: Mike Facher has gone well out of his way to help a guy out from time to time.
FACT: Mike Facher has built some great conversions.
FACT: These conversions take so long to build it's like watching grandpa grow older each year.
FACT: Mike has taken on way too much fucking work and cannot support his current work load.
FACT: Mike is in debt to a lot of members on this site.

The views and opinions expressed herein would indicate the feelings towards TTM are polarized. Meaning he is not a dirt bag, piece of shit, scammer etc etc. as you so eloquently put it.

Cepek, Bob and others (you know who you are) have the professional right to express their feelings towards Mike however they see fit. I would argue that most of it should be kept private, however, they retain the right to vent however they please. Myself, and everybody else not in contact with Mike have no professional business, cannot in our good conscious if we consider ourselves men, put Mike Facher down because that's the direction the mob is headed. This site proclaims itself no follower of the shepherd. Well I'll tell you from the outside looking in this site is nothing BUT sheep. You take TTM, S/H, MPS etc. and cannibalize them like the flavor of the week! If it's what everybody else is doing, it must be the cool guy thing to do and you climb aboard. Most of you have never seen these bikes, seen in person much less spoken even indirectly to the men who build them...but that sure doesn't stop you from running your mouth like some self proclaimed subject matter expert :roll:

It's not about censorship, customers/friends need to provide accurate non biased feedback on purchases from manufacturers/forum members. As positively or sometimes negatively as it may be. I'm a little upset that members here would feel the need to refrain from expressing disappointment with S/H as Bob had mentioned...or...had waited this long to bring their dissatisfaction with TTM to light. These things need to happen in real time, not months after the fact.
But if your comments aren't personal feedback, you're just a spot lighter. Your post has no credibility and benefits the forum in no way.

The other site doesn't have 17 pages of TTM bullshit because it's a non issue to those members. Members there who are customers are well aware of the concerns...everyone else has no business with TTM and chooses to not run their suck about a man and his business they know nothing about. Teamdns's post was deleted on this basis. A few ill mannered members began to have diarrhea of the mouth. Cepek posted a legit concern, one or two took the opportunity to shit all over his thread. I suggested deleting the unprofessional comments and locking everybody out but Cepek...mods chose to delete it altogether. That was their choice, arguably a better one than doing nothing at all.

The TTM customers here and Mike's old buddies have legitimate concerns. Some questionable members like you Bodger have a loose mouth and need to find something to put in it.
Mick, this isn't your problem, chill out
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MICK wrote:Cepek posted a legit concern, one or two took the opportunity to shit all over his thread. I suggested deleting the unprofessional comments and locking everybody out but Cepek...mods chose to delete it altogether.

I think yours was a great call Mick.....
MICK

Post by MICK »

bodger wrote:Mick it seems like you and a few others conveniently forget what this forum, or any forum is all about as soon as it affects someone you like.

The whole principle is sharing the knowledge and experience good or bad, then other members commenting on it, mikes had lots of the “good” up till now but as a few inconvenient truths have come out it should not surprise anyone if some bad gets shared. But that’s no reason to suppress or censor it.

As has been stated elsewhere on the forum, mike is not entitled to a free ride anymore than any other vendors have experienced over the years, there’s nothing to stop the good getting shared again as soon as some turns up it will.

For commenting im told to go fuck off its none of you business, or sit down and shut up etc etc, no worries i’m cool with that, it’s an internet forum so that’s what I expect.

:applaud: I agree with you 100% Mike's done some fucked up business and needs to correct himself. But you or myself have nothing to say in the matter...so why jump into the lynching and further discredit him? This doesn't effect either of us.
And that's a much more intelligent response than some of your others :cool:

Ironically when ever I disagree with the mob here I'm sucking dick :lol: Be it S/H, MPS or now TTM.

Bodger I've spoken to Mike I think twice(?) on the phone. I have nothing for him. I'm totally nutrual towards TTM. Truthfully I have alot of opinions and comments I could share that AREN'T professional so I'm not posting them.

Redrider what makes you think I'm wound up?? This isn't my fight, it might be Bob's, or a number of other folks...but this doesn't effect me in the least. Does my position against the status quo here bother you? I'm just not a fan of the peanut gallery. But I'm plenty relaxed :foam:
redrider

Post by redrider »

MICK wrote:
bodger wrote:Mick it seems like you and a few others conveniently forget what this forum, or any forum is all about as soon as it affects someone you like.

:applaud: I agree with you 100% Mike's done some fucked up business and needs to correct himself. But you or myself have nothing to say in the matter...so why jump into the lynching and further discredit him? This doesn't effect either of us.
And that's a much more intelligent response than some of your others :cool:

Ironically when ever I disagree with the mob here I'm sucking dick :lol: Be it S/H, MPS or now TTM.

Bodger I've spoken to Mike I think twice(?) on the phone. I have nothing for him. I'm totally nutrual towards TTM. Truthfully I have alot of opinions and comments I could share that AREN'T professional so I'm not posting them.

Redrider what makes you think I'm wound up?? This isn't my fight, it might be Bob's, or a number of other folks...but this doesn't effect me in the least. Does my position against the status quo here bother you? I'm just not a fan of the peanut gallery. But I'm plenty relaxed :foam:
sure pal
MICK

Post by MICK »

redrider wrote:sure pal
If you think my blood pressure spikes due to anything said on here...towards TTM no less, then you haven't been a banned member long enough to know better!
...cherry :itsok:
redrider

Post by redrider »

MICK wrote:
redrider wrote:sure pal
If you think my blood pressure spikes due to anything said on here...towards TTM no less, then you haven't been a banned member long enough to know better!
...cherry :itsok:
cool dude, not a big deal
bodger

Post by bodger »

Well mick the more intelligent response was out of respect for yourself, generally all round good guy, but I hope you don’t mind if I drop back into asshole mode elsewhere, that’s my normal state.

Anyway the object of this thread was to point out the lack of response over at the other site, I think that sucks.

Bodger

kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

WTF do you know bodger you been a member here for a month :roll: Talking about over the years and shit,dumbass,you should take that advice,It is none of your business so shut the fuck up
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
sparkchaser

Post by sparkchaser »

bodger wrote:Well mick the more intelligent response was out of respect for yourself, generally all round good guy, but I hope you don’t mind if I drop back into asshole mode elsewhere, that’s my normal state.

Anyway the object of this thread was to point out the lack of response over at the other site, I think that sucks.

Bodger

Do you post over there?
bodger

Post by bodger »

sparkchaser wrote:
bodger wrote:Well mick the more intelligent response was out of respect for yourself, generally all round good guy, but I hope you don’t mind if I drop back into asshole mode elsewhere, that’s my normal state.

Bodger

Do you post over there?

do you think i should

do you?

bodger

Post by bodger »

kkvslayer wrote:

WTF do you know bodger you been a member here for a month :roll: Talking about over the years and shit,dumbass,you should take that advice,It is none of your business so shut the fuck up

thanks for the advice

Just checking, are you familiar with the concept of lurking on a forum, perhaps that may explain the over the years bit.

bodger

Travis

Post by Travis »

Geez, you lurked for years.:shock: I browsed around for about 20 minutes after a post on the other board by Mike and signed up. Took Bob like 3 friggin days to hook me up but I have been in since almost everyday.
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
redrider

Post by redrider »

The consumer has a right to know. Now we do. Mike isn't a bitch, (DOES MIKE FACHAR LOOK LIKE A BITCH TO YOU!?) and doens't need tattle tale troopers looking after him. As far as I can tell, no one has committed calumny, and if they did Mikes a big boy and can take care of that himself. If mean comments hurt your feelings Mick (or anybody else), I invite you dial whinewunwun and call the whaaaaaaambulance... or just leave. We're just a bunch of shit talking sheep anyway ;-)