probably the nicest steelie out there

Recount your rebuilds here!
caseyracing222

probably the nicest steelie out there

Post by caseyracing222 »

not mine. this guy also has a steelie he calls goldy locks its basically a blinged out in gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2aE55nL5FI

:bling: :bling:
-Jake

~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

:lame:
2003 crf450r
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

~Trever wrote::lame:
x65468900643
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

I was gona go with gay, lame works to
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

I woudn't give you the sweat off my nut sac for that thing! :lol:
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Bet the camo job helps him sneek through the woods while huntin.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[/code]
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

remember this guy? i think he rode it once with us at pinnacles before he paid to have everthing redone for him...now its a garage queen. :roll:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

k, so i've got a lil story for your amusement, kinda goes with the extra bling bikes and not using them :roll:

Miami Manitoba is a small town, 12 streets maybee, and has recently been blessed by the presence of "Rene". He married a woman who was originally from town, you may say shes "a lil slow", and Rene is a perfect match.

Not having any full employment and relying on the meager goveronment susbsody for their intelligence, Rene does lawn-mowing and snow removal, little jobs like that. He has alot of spare time on his hands and makes his route early mornigs over to the "garage" in town where a wrench hasnt been pulled in years, but the coffee is hot and strong. he goes about his business making coffee and distributes it N/C to whoever walks in the door, as its always been. Having such an enthusiasm for his work awareded him a key so he can come in early, sweep the floors, make the coffe and arrange the papers for the guys in exchange for the chance to offer his services to the patrons.

Early one morning the owner of the shop arrives home from a late night out to find a light on in the shop, he walks in the unlocked door about 530am to see whats up, looks in the washroom where the light is on and unfortunately witnesses Rene facing him as he stands their going about his business. "oh sorry i didnt shut the door, i didnt expect anyone to come in this early" says Rene. In choking on his own words the owner replies "no Rene, I'M sorry!" and leaves the shop.

I arrive in town about 7:30 to find the shop owner isnt at the garage yet, a few of the regular guys are there, but also no Rene who had moved over to pour coffee at the cafe by this time. The shop owner arrives and has an off charachter look and sound to him as if something bad has happened, grabs a coffee and sits down in a room now silent awaiting to hear of the disaster thats affected him so.

The first words from his mouth are " its just a crying F'n shame" and everybody offers a sympathetic look while trying to figure out whats happened. the owner proceeds to tell the story of arriving at the shop thismorning and findig Rene. everyone is now worried that something terrable has happened til he says, "The man has a cock on him the size of my arm, but not enough brain to run it!" everybody starts crying in laughter. Eventually the name is set at that meeting that Rene will now be knighted if you will, to: "Long-Dong Rene, The 3rd Street Stallion"

Moral of the story: Having a Cock or Bike that draws envy of man or beast, and not beeing able to use it is a waste! :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Good one Mark..... er.... Roosty.

:D
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i wanna know where he found the tm designworks chain guide :P the rest is lame.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

I'm not a fan of the camo myself but to each their own. Clean bike though.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

the bike isnt a garage queen, the guy rides it all the time
-Jake

Post by 484 »

personally I think it looks pretty cool. but, uh, I don't know how many deer you gonna sneak up on with it. Deers do have ears, right? That polished swinger doesn't seem too tactical either.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

i've kicked a deer while riding, and one almost took out my bro when it ran accross infront of him
CR500PHIL

Lame

Post by CR500PHIL »

~Trever wrote::lame:
I was thinking gay too but lame works - almost as lame as those damn camo tires I see online.
Steelie Build Done
Gen 1 CR500 AF Complete - SOLD