want to ride in Vista Ca.Or Tecate, to Ranco santa Veronica

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
supergo

Post by supergo »

I'm up near pv and Julian... Twisty kik ass roads for my busa and lots of trails for my hondas hay do you ever ride in carol canyon down by lake marina. It is pretty fun but dont go on weekends cuz all the. Skids come out their and get in the way on that'd ktm
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Yes, but it's a long ways from Carlsbad. I will ride my 650L there and ride a couple times a year. PM, or post a ride. We are riding Lake Elsinore, this Friday, (from 1:00 till Dark) And will be Crashing the Desert Dash(02-20-23-09)
Craig.
Crashing= We are doing our own better ride (that is free) and seeing some bro's and prik's

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/inde ... topic=3666
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
http://www.hammonconstruction.org/
supergo

Post by supergo »

I am in tejas that week... Are you doing the same ride as they are or are you just camping with them and ridding somewhere else
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am not sure yet. My friend Steve, who I rode with at the D.D. the last 2 years, wants to do another more technical ride, and my neighbor who is takeing 2 customers on this ride asked me to ride with them.

This ride is put on by a site that BANNED me, (SDAR) so I can't wait to see some of them. They have a lot of members in your area, but if you ride a Honda, and ride it fast, they will ban you 2. (bunch of SALLIE"S) that ride KTM's slow. :(

Steve and I will come ride your area, with you sometime soon.

Craig.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
supergo

Post by supergo »

Hammer wrote:I am not sure yet. My friend Steve, who I rode with at the D.D. the last 2 years, wants to do another more technical ride, and my neighbor who is takeing 2 customers on this ride asked me to ride with them.

This ride is put on by a site that BANNED me, (SDAR) so I can't wait to see some of them. They have a lot of members in your area, but if you ride a Honda, and ride it fast, they will ban you 2. (bunch of SALLIE"S) that ride KTM's slow. :(

Steve and I will come ride your area, with you sometime soon.

Craig.
Aren't KTMs Orange? NO THANK YOU!!!!

I lookd at that ride at sdar and it looks like it is good for big bikes but i dont think i would do it... too many miles and not enough jumps but that is a cool area like the sand wash were you can go really fast as long as the rangers dont catch you. they band you because you ride a honda? no way! i looked at some of that site and they seem pretty cool but not really many racer tipes. do they have speed limits on there rides??? I may have to go back to that site... see if they have a way to look at old posts, maybe I'll sign up there and see if the ban me to.

hondas rule... but I like my zukes too... ah hell... i'd prolly like a ktm... two whells and fast engine
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Reply to LEWISCLAN

When I saw that those guys ride with David Gray, who I got to bang bars with for 2 days at the 2007 Desert Dash I figured it will be a good group.

The posts has lost some steam with the permit issues.

My wife is a full time student right now, so I am not able to ride as much, as I would like to.

I am 90% In.
Last edited by Hammer on February 5th, 2009, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Craig.[/quote]
Aren't KTMs Orange? NO THANK YOU!!!!
I rode my 650L in 2007 and my STROKER XR 440 in 2008, this year I will be back on my 650L, so you are right,

There are some cool people, at the site, but a few people didn't think I fit the image they wanted. I am no racer, but if you ride so slow you can't catch air of everything, it just aint fun. I wanted to put the sport back in dualSPORT.
Craig.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
supergo

Post by supergo »

well be cool if you crash the dessert dash or else they'll put a restraining order on

You :lol:

they'll seem cool enough
supergo

Hammer

Post by supergo »

did you go to the dessert dach or to the adalento gp? I just got back from tejas where we beat nature in to submition on dirt bikes. as long as you are fast enuff you can ride anywere you want too their

i saw the posts from the dessert dach at sfar and it looks like they all had fun... so i guess you didnt go then huh :)

let me know when u go riding and i'll bring out my smoker and shred
Hammer

Re: Hammer

Post by Hammer »

supergo wrote:did you go to the dessert dach or to the adalento gp? I just got back from tejas where we beat nature in to submition on dirt bikes. as long as you are fast enuff you can ride anywere you want too their

i saw the posts from the dessert dach at sfar and it looks like they all had fun... so i guess you didnt go then huh :)

let me know when u go riding and i'll bring out my smoker and shred
Niether, I been working so I could buy this. My friends have been buging me to start riding the tracks. I have to thank them, I loved it. :D

I am hooked, :lol: :lol:

[/img]Image

Maybe when my suspenssion is set up for my weight I will be able to clear this jump. Pro Prept will be done with, it tomarrow. :cool:
Image[/img]

I was only a few feet short but look, at how soft the suspenssion is.
Image[/img]
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
supergo

Post by supergo »

:lol:

i have some pictures of me just like that... over 200 pounds and stock suspenders dont do it... what trak is that? why dont you just ride youre 500 at the track. nice bike though i need to get a newer bike to so i can shred a trak like that.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

supergo wrote::lol:

i have some pictures of me just like that... over 200 pounds and stock suspenders dont do it... what trak is that? why dont you just ride youre 500 at the track. nice bike though i need to get a newer bike to so i can shred a trak like that.
It's the vet track at Lake Elsinore. Some tracks are great for my 500 but most of the ones, my friends ride are more suited to my new bike.

We plan to ride Barona Oaks Saturday morning,(2-28-09) and Parris this Thursday night.(3-1-09)

Hammer
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
supergo

Post by supergo »

I am diching work today so maybe I'll lode up my smoker and go out to Paris I've never ben their!! I am going to rise a SSS from the mountans to the dessert today I saw it at your other club sight
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

supergo wrote:I am diching work today so maybe I'll lode up my smoker and go out to Paris I've never ben their!! I am going to rise a SSS from the mountans to the dessert today I saw it at your other club sight
I ditched work today, at least for the morning. I rode from Carlsbad to Corral Canyon. Met some SDAR riders at Kernan Cycle trail.I got to follow (Racer Bill) he has been riding C.C all his life and claimed to have cut one of the more technical single track trails that we rode. I rode back down K.C.T to a fire rode that took me all the way to the pine valley off ramp. :cool:

6 hours on the bike(2006 XR 650L) door to door, I want to go to work but I can't get up from the couch.

There are some awesome trails in your back yard, too bad it's so far from Carlsbad.

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/inde ... topic=4124

On the FUNNY side today, the guy who started the thread for the ride showed up 2 hours late. he sold his XR 650L and bought a brand new Aprillia 550. POS. made by Fiat already broke twice in one week. It felt good to be a BANNED CR 500 RIDER today. I need a T shirt and some stickers though.
:lol: :lol:

Hammerin Hammon.
Last edited by Hammer on March 1st, 2009, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Would you let me know the next time you are up for Barona Oaks, and whether you want to ride the modern support class for one of the California Vintage Motocross events there?
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Looks like Cahuilla Creek for me Red. Sunday.
supergo

Post by supergo »

hammer- i no those trails... bear vally rode goes all the way to coral canyon... racerbill is a good rider and has been riding all arounf san dego since before i was born

i like the italian bikes. they are very red :lol:

red is good! i did a single track trail that was totaly cool and shreded it UP!!i looked at the ripe report at the other sight and it looked like they were chaning flat tires all day... dont they no about rimlocks? :cool:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

supergo wrote:hammer- i no those trails... bear vally rode goes all the way to coral canyon... racerbill is a good rider and has been riding all arounf san dego since before i was born

i like the italian bikes. they are very red :lol:

red is good! i did a single track trail that was totaly cool and shreded it UP!!i looked at the ripe report at the other sight and it looked like they were chaning flat tires all day... dont they no about rimlocks? :cool:
you are from SDAR, :roll: right :lol:
Craig
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
supergo

Post by supergo »

ya i sined up over their we'll see if they banned me to
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

supergo wrote:ya i sined up over their we'll see if they banned me to
What is your SIG. at SDAR (Bikeslut, Fake Name or Dirt D :roll: ame)
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
supergo

sdar

Post by supergo »

they have not valedated me yet... so i cant post over their
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Quote. Racerbill.
Gonna ride Corral Cyn. Thursday morn. 8 AM, pants on. Intermediate skill ride for about 3 hours. Meeting at the Kernan trail where it crosses the road to 4 corners. We'll ride all the interior trails at CC and probably go over to the north side and ride some nasty stuff there. Please no noobies and no pig bikes, light and fast on this ride. Gotta love this spontaneous plan.

Quote Jerry.

I'm there Wild Bill. I feel that 24 hour bug coming on, so works gotta wait. See ya at 8, pants on.

Jon, he didn't mean any thing detrimental about the pig comment, just very narrow knarly trails out there.

It's not uppity if you can back it up with talent, and I haven't seen anyone keep up with him yet.

Getting to bang bars with this guy, while on my 650L (PRICLESS)
Last edited by Hammer on March 1st, 2009, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

redrocket190 wrote:Would you let me know the next time you are up for Barona Oaks, and whether you want to ride the modern support class for one of the California Vintage Motocross events there?

I will let you know.

What is the modern support class and California Vintage Motocross.
Craig.
91 CR 500, Ca. plated.
09 CRF 450X
XR 650L
2000 CR 250R
2006 CRF 150F