Dumont Dunes 1st Annual Poker Run

Gather Up for IGG'S BIRFDAY BASH @ DOVE SPRINGS!! March 16-18 2012
ISBB

Dumont Dunes 1st Annual Poker Run

Post by ISBB »

Anyone from the site going to attend :D

Click on the banner if you want more details on how the poker run is setup and where the checkpoints will be. :D

Hope to see some of ya'all out there. I think im going to be borrowing my buddies raptor and manning a checkpoint with his truck.
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

MFDB, Jason and I are planning on being out there this weekend.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

hopefully if my parts show up in time ill be able to assemble my bike and take it with me if not ill just be another qwad tard as mfdb would say :P
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Dude, ride my 500...it needs to be ridden...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

ohhhkaaaayyy :P

Where you guys camping?
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

With my family in the normal boon docks spot. BTW the Hundy is on a knobby. If you want the paddle you gota come pick it up and take it somewhere to be changed out. Or bring yours and swap it. :wink:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
britincali

Post by britincali »

And whatever you do DONT DROP IT, BREAK IT, SCRATCH IT or OVERREV IT... :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

if that doesn't work out, I'm bringing 3 bikes with me. If I can get the gen-1 dialed in well, I probably won't ride the gen-4 at all. and there is the KLX to buzz over to other camps :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

i had a blast this weekend.. Dont know about the rest of you :D..

That ride we all did from the south pole thru the dunes to the north pole was a blast especially with as big of a group as we had going.. Even if i rode a Q wad for the weekend i had a blast :D
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

that was a kickass weekend, I'm sore as hell and all 3 of my bikes rocked! forgot the video cam though.
got the gen-1 dialed in finally and go a pinch flat on the gen-4 doing 5th gear pinned and dropping into some flats, atleast that when I think it happened, didn't notice the flat until I was locking the bike up for the night and went "oh shit, maybe that why I was having a hard time turning :wink:
the gen-1 rocked the drags, smokin' everybody. there was another cr500 there and I raced him once and majorly messed up my launch, but was right on his tail when he turned off. he wouldn't race me a 2nd time :roll:
Justin brought a new guy named Shawn, he is fast as hell and only dumped it a couple times, and Jason was really getting the hang of the dunes :cool: we had some really bitchen riding with minimal stops and no real injuries, I only dumped it twice, once while turning when I didn't realize I have a flat and the bike just fell out from under me and another time sat morning when the gen-1 started pinging, I got off it and lost momentum, so I just jumped off :lol: :lol:
the south pole to north pole run was super fun, but I was pretty beat and running out of daylight on a flat tire and apparently my performance wasn't up to the ISBB standards :lol: :lol:
totally a kickass time and it even rained this morning and we had a small morning ride in the wet stuff :cool:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

You should have rode that last ride...it was awesome!!!

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

dannygraves wrote:that was a kickass weekend, I'm sore as hell and all 3 of my bikes rocked! forgot the video cam though.
got the gen-1 dialed in finally and go a pinch flat on the gen-4 doing 5th gear pinned and dropping into some flats, atleast that when I think it happened, didn't notice the flat until I was locking the bike up for the night and went "oh shit, maybe that why I was having a hard time turning :wink:
the gen-1 rocked the drags, smokin' everybody. there was another cr500 there and I raced him once and majorly messed up my launch, but was right on his tail when he turned off. he wouldn't race me a 2nd time :roll:
Justin brought a new guy named Shawn, he is fast as hell and only dumped it a couple times, and Jason was really getting the hang of the dunes :cool: we had some really bitchen riding with minimal stops and no real injuries, I only dumped it twice, once while turning when I didn't realize I have a flat and the bike just fell out from under me and another time sat morning when the gen-1 started pinging, I got off it and lost momentum, so I just jumped off :lol: :lol:
the south pole to north pole run was super fun, but I was pretty beat and running out of daylight on a flat tire and apparently my performance wasn't up to the ISBB standards :lol: :lol:
totally a kickass time and it even rained this morning and we had a small morning ride in the wet stuff :cool:

I was just givin you a hard time... I had only been on one ride all day before that and that was a quick hop out to the north pole to sit there for 4 hours for the poker run so that south pole north pole ride was my first and ONLY REAL ride of the weekend. So i was itchin to go stupid fast :P Hey if i can dick around and sweep a bowl up top while your taking the low line and having some fun im all for it :P Hell its only the indestructable raptor :P Definatley a good ride regardless.. Now had i had my 500 i would have passed your ass and left you for good lol
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote:You should have rode that last ride...it was awesome!!!
Ya, I know... :?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80