PISMO RIDE 2008

WTF Happened!!!!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Thanks bob, im workin on my own cr conversion just gotta wait till i pay off/blowup my wifes crf250r first :D couple pics of the weekend:
our camp Image
Fuck tryin to post and fing earthquake.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote:Its Kommiefornia ISLAND!!!
hey man, maybe we'll have some beach front property soon! HAHAHA :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Probably going to garner some hate by posting this, but there's alot of people who would have given their left nut to go on this ride, my self included. Due to finance and logistics problems, it stopped alot of people from going. So stop whining about it. At least you were able to go!!! :evil:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Ok so back to what I was saying thanks to every one for just being there and "The worst trip riding is better than the best day working in my book anytime" I just like to ride my brothers and sisters and my family and I enjoyed all of your company and look forward to our next meeting wheater it be riding, eating, drinking or just shooting the shit... look in the "Organized rides" section.
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
britincali

Post by britincali »

teemtrubble wrote:Ok so back to what I was saying thanks to every one for just being there and "The worst trip riding is better than the best day working in my book anytime" I just like to ride my brothers and sisters and my family and I enjoyed all of your company and look forward to our next meeting wheater it be riding, eating, drinking or just shooting the shit... look in the "Organized rides" section.

Im glad ya came mike, you definatly helped out towing peeps around and you led us on a bitchin ride :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

JBaze wrote:Probably going to garner some hate by posting this, but there's alot of people who would have given their left nut to go on this ride, my self included. Due to finance and logistics problems, it stopped alot of people from going. So stop whining about it. At least you were able to go!!! :evil:
theres no hate here... only love :wink:
my trip went %100 on the CC, the one I was supposed to cut up a couple months back :oops: and like I said, it was a bitchin' weekend!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Mike, you da man! :wink:
I'm going up to Justin's today to pickup my kolbasz and szaluna :D forgot it in their trailer along with my flag and elvis shades! :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

teemtrubble wrote:Ok so back to what I was saying thanks to every one for just being there and "The worst trip riding is better than the best day working in my book anytime" I just like to ride my brothers and sisters and my family and I enjoyed all of your company and look forward to our next meeting wheater it be riding, eating, drinking or just shooting the shit... look in the "Organized rides" section.
:wink: :cool:
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

dannygraves wrote:
JBaze wrote:Probably going to garner some hate by posting this, but there's alot of people who would have given their left nut to go on this ride, my self included. Due to finance and logistics problems, it stopped alot of people from going. So stop whining about it. At least you were able to go!!! :evil:
theres no hate here... only love :wink:
my trip went %100 on the CC, the one I was supposed to cut up a couple months back :oops: and like I said, it was a bitchin' weekend!

:wink: :cool:
Worst days riding is better than the best day at work NOW LETS SEE Some more pictures DAMN IT, I'm jealous!!! :)
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

AlisoBob wrote:EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!

5.6 @ Chino Hills!
I work on the 19th floor of a highrise in Downtown, damn we were moving!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Those are some nice pic's Mike thanks....
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

look at that looser standing right in the middle of the first pic :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You look baked, like a San Clemente surfer...waiting for the set to come in.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I think the A/F's out numbered the Steelies this year......

:)
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

fuck dude, thats how I felt, I wanted to hit up P&P and borrow his board! :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

JBaze wrote:So stop whining about it. At least you were able to go!!! :evil:
Look whos whinning, get a credit card, I couldnt afford to go either, but I still went. Logistics?? You own a truck?? What else you need?? There were guys there shitting in the sand and sleeping in tents or cabs of trucks...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

just signed on .... we had a blast ......I am bummed that some of you guys dident :shock:
whats up
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

M.F.D.B. wrote: As far as I remember I went with you guys both times you invited me...
Dude you were there, that is an invite, and as good a rider you are, that there needs no invite. Ya I saw ya launch off that dune and got major air.
teemtrubble wrote:I'm just fat and old and don't ride that good anymore but, had an awesome time! So you guy's stop whining all of you!
You did great even with a toasted leg.

One thing that has to be realized is that with families on this sort of trip its a balancing act between family and rides.
I've been thinking that I should have took the bull horn and organised the rides the best it could be since I get chosen to lead. Well next year I'll setup. In the mean time plan on a morning ride starting @ 10-11am. Back for lunch then an afternoon ride @ about 2-4pm then maybe a sunset ride.

Now to read the next three pages. :lol:
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

It took some work, but I hanged out with all the groups or families that came. I'm pretty sure I met everyone and spent time at each group. I also feel like I am now freinds with at least 5 or 7 folks I didn't really know before. Mike and family were great, shared beers and food with them. Bob and family were super, spent time with them too. The outer camp of Arlen/Brit/Paul was a good hangout spot. And I found Alberto Gava and family kicking back, so I hanged with them a few times. The ride with me, Justin, Danny and a couple others was sweet, I even led for a while because I wanted to show them how I do the dunes. I think I lost my big blue coffee mug out there, anyone find it?
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
TheSandMan

Post by TheSandMan »

Ported&Polished wrote:I think I lost my big blue coffee mug out there, anyone find it?
Maybe whats it too ya!!! :P
If you ain"t crashin You ain"t ridin!
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Thanks Igg, im just not the kind of guy that "jumps in" when I see someone put gear on. I know theres times when certain people only want to ride with certain others.

Dont get me wrong guys I still enjoyed myself very much, I was just making an observation that I shared with a couple others, thats all...

If both my bikes exploded in the first 5 minutes I would have still been happy just being on the beach and out of this 113 degree waste land called Vegas!!
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:In the mean time plan on a morning ride starting @ 10-11am. Back for lunch then an afternoon ride @ about 2-4pm then maybe a sunset ride.
First ride 9:00am

Second .... 1pm

Third..... 5pm

:wink:
britincali

Post by britincali »

In any busy place its near impossible to get a big group together to ride and pretty much impossible to not get split up during the ride.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:In the mean time plan on a morning ride starting @ 10-11am. Back for lunch then an afternoon ride @ about 2-4pm then maybe a sunset ride.
First ride 9:00am

Second .... 1pm

Third..... 5pm

:wink:
Yeah this night Owl is a minority. But those work too. :cool:

Who else has a group shot where my wife isn't hiding behind Linda. :lol: She wasn't doing it on purpose.