Evening at Perris

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Evening at Perris

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Got up this morning, ya 11am, :lol: To put on the Maxxis IT on while the garage was still 81. I don't know what is was today but it felt like a 100 most of it.

With a completely, well almost, changed track and a small group of proriders I had to go.
I meet RJ today for the first time. At first I kind of reconised him but wasn't sure who he was, :doh: Same thing for my friend who knows RJ. He said there's going to be a few more changes to the track. Said this time he terraced the layout so spectaors could see more and decided to use more 180 turns so the straights would longer. Ya I told him, I like the one after the finish line.
Anyway, it was kind a fun, two of the doubles from wednesdays picture below, were turned into tables which is cool with me. The finish line jump and the table before were both launchers. I think I'm getting more use to those. The back section has one too and the 90 footer is still there but with a small ramp so very little air on that but I could hit it fifth. I don't how far I landed but it sure wasn't 90 feet. :lol: Maybe 50-60.

Later on I walked over to see how the fast guys were hitting a gap jump and the double out of the corner. Someguy crashes hard, most I didn't see, but stops in front of me. $h!t!!! So I play flagman to make sure the downed guy dosen't get run over. Fortunatly some of the riders stop to make a clearing so I get the guys bike off the track as he's kralling off. I'm not even suppose to be where I was but lucky for him I was.

Anyway, at one time there must have like 80 people on the track in the fast guy practice. :shock:

Racetown Sunday 10am.

Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882