Brian Peterson - 660 KTM Test Crash

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

Brian Peterson - 660 KTM Test Crash

Post by rpeterson »

My cousin Brian is a good rider, but he just has the most gnarly get offs sometimes. He ended up with two huge burns on his forearm from the head pipe after this one. :? Luckily that was it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttl095h3J8Y

RP
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

wow, that thing sounds nuttier than the 950 nitro bike in the other post, it hauls @$$ too. good thing all he got was toasted a little, not broken and in a body cast :). what base motor is the 660 motor derived from?
Jay

I break stuff
britincali

Post by britincali »

The bike got him good on that one, at least he got straight up and grabbed the bike :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

It's a 525 based motor with a Factory 660 cylinder and a Boondocker system.

RP
hondahillclimber

Post by hondahillclimber »

hey i had crash just like that one on my 500 last weekend messing around on some hills, iam lucky and didnt get hurt though, iam glad he didnt get hurt too bad either
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

He was bookn it
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

wow, i didnt know they were making those gnarly big bore parts like that for ktm's, something ive noticed recently and really have to give KTM props for is that all of the cool stuff like isde's hillclimbs etc KTM is a huge part of and really puts forth the effort in each venue, definitly cool, ive always thought that if i couldnt have gotten a 500 i would have gotten a ktm.

ive listened to that video a few times now, that bike sounds so sweet!, its got a 2 stroke ish tone to it when revving it up.. i bet its louder than hell in person!
Jay

I break stuff