RodeHard is in the house...

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
RodeHard

RodeHard is in the house...

Post by RodeHard »

Hey all... got several PM's on the other board to come over here, so here I am.

Nice job Bob! This site has potential. Looks like all the real 500 gurus are over here. That's good to know in case I need some real answers.

I see Shannon and Mark are over here. That's cool... Shannon's a pretty smart cookie when it comes to building crap. Never could figure out why Trace sees fit to expel members who no longer own a 500 but still retain a wealth of knowledge about them or other bikes for that matter. He's just cutting his own throat in my opinion.

Look forward to hooking up with you guys on some rides in the future. AZ is a hell hole right now, so I'll probably be looking to take a trip soon.
bigpower

Re: RodeHard is in the house...

Post by bigpower »

RodeHard wrote:Hey all... got several PM's on the other board to come over here, so here I am.

Nice job Bob! This site has potential. Looks like all the real 500 gurus are over here. That's good to know in case I need some real answers.

I see Shannon and Mark are over here. That's cool... Shannon's a pretty smart cookie when it comes to building crap. Never could figure out why Trace sees fit to expel members who no longer own a 500 but still retain a wealth of knowledge about them or other bikes for that matter. He's just cutting his own throat in my opinion.

Look forward to hooking up with you guys on some rides in the future. AZ is a hell hole right now, so I'll probably be looking to take a trip soon.
Lots of potential over here, and it has what the other board is lacking....Live Chat. I think that in itself makes a dirtbike board great.

Good to see ya, and don't worry, it aint exactly mild in Northern MI either.
Kalkaska, the inbred capital of Michigan. ....a place you can walk into the greeting card aisle and find one that reads "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad"
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

Welcome!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

welcome
sabreguy

Re: RodeHard is in the house...

Post by sabreguy »

RodeHard wrote: Nice job Bob! This site has potential. Looks like all the real 500 gurus are over here.
And some of us that don't know squat. But I am learning.:dance:

Welcome RodeHard.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!