Ever had to teach/train a girl to kiss, etc?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
DaisyCutter

Ever had to teach/train a girl to kiss, etc?

Post by DaisyCutter »

Last night I went on a date with a 23 year old local gal. She's tall (about 6') and slender, attractive, maybe a little on the skinny side for my tastes (but not most guys). She's a bit of a tom-boy. Also, she's very rare in the fact that she actually has a job she reports to, owns a car, a couple bikes, and lives on her own. Most women I know are far less independent/self-sufficient.

She's into dirtbikes & off-road stuff and chatted me up on myspace recenty. So we decided to go out for a drink. Then we went back to her place. I checked out her Yamaha, her autographed motocross posters, etc. We watched some TV, got a little frisky and then started making out.

This woman was the most dreadful kisser I've ever had the misfortune of laying lip to... Maybe I'm spoiled from having always dated promiscuous women with vastly more experience (I like sluts), but I've never been with a bad kisser before. In addition to that, she really didn't know what 'else' to do. After 30 minutes of oral abuse, my lips were getting chapped to hell, and all she wanted to do was rub her lips against my face without opening her mouth. WTF, who kisses like this? (rhetorical)

For instance (this is actual):

ME (in desperation and trying to save my chapped face)- "Kiss my neck"
"Bite me a bit"
"Ya.. Harder"
"Harder"
"Keep going"
"A little harder"
"Harder and suck a bit"

Geesh, I've been with 14yo's (in junior high, not recently) that as I recall were, eh... better (for lack of a more appropriate general term). What woman can't bite a dude's neck?

The date ended shortly after, and nothing progressed past a "PG" rating (a really poor one).

My question is this:

Is intimacy (in general) something that is learned or intuitive?

Is it a confidence thing?

My assumption is that any form of intimacy with this woman is going to be as awkward (or worse) than having to kiss her was. Is it worth trying to teach someone what to do? Or just cut bait and move on to someone who's most attuned to what I like?

I talked to a buddy at work this morning, and he said he "[likes] 'em like that, 'cause they're low maintenance". Ironically, my perception is the opposite... 'cause IMO this one needs a lot of work.

BTW, don't post anything to get the thread locked before I get a few honest opinions. I'm really curious if anyone has actually worked hard enough to get a girl like this "up to speed" and whether it paid-off for him (or the next guy).

FWIW, she rides a 2003 YZ250F with ASV levers and red wheels, and also has a 1993 XT350 dual sport.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://www.tenetsofleykis.com/

Read Up.....

Personally? I'd give her a chance or two to redeem herself... Maybe those onions you had earlier set her off..

The other qualities ( i.e. RESPONSIBLE) are much harder to come across today.

Some girls bang better than they kiss.

I'd hang in there.
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Tuck tail and run, then give me her phone number!! HAHAHA

Dood, JACK POT!! She MUST be a virgin for one, this means a few good things...

If you have a small pecker she wont know, it will still be the biggest thing shes ever seen!!

Two, you get to TEACH her how to be slutty like the ones your used too...

Three, NO STDS!! Can I get a HOO RA?? :D

And fourth and best of all, one word....ANAL...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

M.F.D.B. wrote:
Three, NO STDS!! Can I get a HOO RA?? :D
Image[/img][/url]
britincali

Post by britincali »

Christ if she ant gonna kiss you properly wht do you think heads gonna be like :shock:

I like it good and sloppy all over 8)

Dump her quick and go find a nice slutty girl :wink:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Practice Practice Practice!! Bananers are cheap!! :lol:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
britincali

Post by britincali »

Practicing hurts tho, could you just imagine if she thought knawing felt good :shock: :shock:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Shes gotta pass with "flying" colors on the naners first!!

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Never mind the bike. How come she's not riding you. Go to second base man! :idea:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Dude, you should change your name or pay up for that free advertising!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

I'd keep her. Then you can transform her into your slut.
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

Okay, so Sunday morning I go to the motocross track and beat myself up pretty good. No crashes, but several hard landings.

I go home... shower, sleep, watch my ankles swell & change color, and then get bored around 3:00PM and call Contestant #1.

Her name is Janae, a single mom of 5 & 7yo girls, she's 33yo... 4'9" tall, 80lbs, blonde with hazel eyes and has 34DD tits. She's a Sagittarius and drips sex from her pores. We meet up at Starbucks, talk a bit, I take off her sandals and give her a footrub. After a few hours she has to go her kids. We make out a bit and in true Sagittarius form, she's freaking amazing... Hence, her position as Contestant #1.

So I leave the Starbucks and dial Contestant #2 (the girl from the original post). Her name is Michelle, she's a Taurus, 23yo with no kids, 6' tall, slender, etc. I tell her I'm all beat up and she should come to my place and watch a movie with me. I order a pizza, she shows up with cookies, we watch "The Island", and then make out a bit. she just doesn't have the "pop". I could've scored, but actually played up my injuries a bit and told her I was needing to go to bed. If I go out on another date, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to "put out". Now, this woman is really cool, thoughtful, sweet, etc... but just doesn't have the "pop". Would you feel guilty spending any more time with her?

So Monday night comes, I'm alone and contestant #2 calls me to see if I need anything. I say "I'm still hurting, and need to sleep"... then I dial a previous contestant for a re-run. this stuff is really confusing. While it's true I'm attracted to slutty hoes, which after a couple divorces I've learned are bad to marry. Why ain't there any responsible, good natured, kind hearted, loyal, slutty hoes?
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

If you never remember a word I say, remember this, there is no such thing as an ass that wipes itself, a dog who flushes the toilet, fridge that reloads the beer itself, or similarly impossible...THE PERFECT WOMAN...

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

I'd go with contestant #2. I bet you can work with her. Give it time. She is prolly trying to size you up also.
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

Rosco-Peeko wrote:I'd go with contestant #2. I bet you can work with her. Give it time. She is prolly trying to size you up also.

So you'd opt to spend time with the one that is sweet and boring, versus the one with the talented tongue who's mere presence causes painful arousal?

Okay Rosco, hit my astrology thread in the Political/Activism forum. You gotta be a Virgo or Cancer or some sissy symbol. :oops:
britincali

Post by britincali »

Rosco likes asian lady boys so hes the wrong person to be asking...

Got with the DD one man, it aint like your gonna marry the bitch, ride it and ride it hard!!!!!!
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

britincali wrote:Rosco likes asian lady boys so hes the wrong person to be asking...

Got with the DD one man, it aint like your gonna marry the bitch, ride it and ride it hard!!!!!!
That's what I was thinking. I got a fresh STD test cert and new tube of anal-ez. Molly Mormon would freak if she ever saw what was in my bag of tricks.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

DaisyCutter wrote: Molly Mormon would freak if she ever saw what was in my bag of tricks.
Mormon chix "Put Out"!!!!
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Yeah they do, if you are MARRIED!! They want 40 children, on for each ACRE!!

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Wrong.......

Mormon chix totally put out.
DaisyCutter

Post by DaisyCutter »

Mormon girls "Put out", sure... maybe even in three different positions. :roll:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

1.Image

2.Image

3.Image
M.F.D.B.

Slutty mormons RULE...

Post by M.F.D.B. »

You guys are killing me!! HAHA :lol:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

AlisoBob wrote:
DaisyCutter wrote: Molly Mormon would freak if she ever saw what was in my bag of tricks.
Mormon chix "Put Out"!!!!
Yeah a lot of kids.

Yep, Cancer...

I dig the asians...got yellow fever bad. They believe in taking care of their husbands.

Brit, you were the one with the vein-laden-meatpipe on your shirt and got a thing for Lucky the Donkey..

A chick that causes painful arousal. I am sure there are other guys in her wake. She knows she does that to people. She wont want to be held down for too long. Unless your a total freak in pleather. I dunno, I guess thats why I would work with the other chick.
Last edited by Rosco-Peeko on June 6th, 2007, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Mentally, if it ain't happen-in now, it ain't gona happen later.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882