Glen Helen Hillclimb Crossover Riders

Upcoming Events:

Congrates to Team Peterson for a great 2010 season!!!
rpeterson

Glen Helen Hillclimb Crossover Riders

Post by rpeterson »

With all the stuff going on down here in So Cal with the Supercross in town I have been able to talk to a few guys that are interested in riding the Glen Helen Hillclimb. Kurt Caselli (ISDE Gold Medalist) will back and he said with plenty of practice this time on his Factory KTM and possibly a 700 Pro class bike. David Pingree (2nd AMA Supermoto Lites 2007) is going to be sending me a TLD / Red Bull / Honda that I will set up for the 450 Pro class, but he also wants to ride the 700 Pro class to try and better his 7th place finish at Carnegie. Last on the list so far is a very interested Mike Metzger (Godfather of Freestyle) that said he would love to check Hillclimbing off of his list of thing he's done on two wheels. (as long as he's healthy :D ) He's riding KTM's now through 3 Brothers Racing.

RP
britincali

Post by britincali »

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

What are you gonna do if caselli beats you this time? :lol: :lol:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

SHIT :shock:
Guess you shouldent have invited him.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

What am I gonna do if Caselli finsihes ahead of me? Tell him more power to ya brother and then get my shit together before the next event so it doesnt' happen again, but there are a quite a few other guys that I have to worry about finishing ahead of besides Caselli.

RP
britincali

Post by britincali »

rpeterson wrote: get my shit together before the next event so it doesnt' happen again

RP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew Caselli was fast as fuk when I saw him spank ty davis at the Adelanto GP last year, I've been there 6 years in a row and no one has ever come close to beating ty. Caselli was a good minute ahead of him the first lap :shock:, third place was at least 2 mins behind ty.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

rpeterson wrote:What am I gonna do if Caselli finsihes ahead of me? Tell him more power to ya brother and then get my shit together before the next event so it doesnt' happen again, but there are a quite a few other guys that I have to worry about finishing ahead of besides Caselli.

RP
Robbie you are a good mofo I like the way you think. there is a reason you are #1
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

Thanks, Jay. My family and friends have always kept me in check and well grounded. I also learned alot from being around my Dad when he won all of his Championships. So, I have been blessed to have a pretty good teacher and great support to help get me where I am. Caselli is an amazing rider and so is Ty Davis. I had the opportunity to Hillclimb with Ty and Larry Rosseler at the Great American back in 1999. Those Off Road guys got skillz!

RP
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan wrote: Robbie you are a good mofo I like the way you think. there is a reason you are #1
X2

Robie invited a turd like me to come out and ride with him and his crew....

..... too cool.

( Maybe they were looking for a little "comic -relief"? :roll: )
john howell

Post by john howell »

I invited Robbie to come out and play one time.
He missed a great ride.

John Howell
NAHA#43
Go fast Take chances the lord hates a coward.
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I know. :( Webster keeps ringing me too. I'm sure I've missed alot of good rides, especially with the other hillclimbers. It's not often we get together just to have a play day like the old "De Anza" days. I haven't ridden up at Jawbone since we were building the Twin 500 back in 1991. That was pretty fun to open that thing up on those long hills. I'll make it one day, keep me posted on the next one. We had a really good test session on Sat. with some new paddle combinations at my practice spot and the conditions were absolutely perfect. Green grassy hills, fresh paddles, and alot of moisture = kick ass day of hillclimbing. :D

RP
john howell

Post by john howell »

Well take heart at least you live within riding distance of some decent hills.

417 milles one way to my dads house. Not much here in AZ only pucker bushes and rocks. Heck no one will even invite me to show them how to climb here.

John Howell
Beutiful downtown Chandler heights Arizona
NAHA#43
Go fast Take chances the lord hates a coward.