500 Efi video!!

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
quicfix500

500 Efi video!!

Post by quicfix500 »

Nodge

Post by Nodge »

This guy was posting here a while back, but won't even show a close up photo of his throttle body....
Yah, I'm from Saskatchetoon!

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Looks like if they had really made that advancement, they would show it on a dyno. :roll:
coley13

Post by coley13 »

They just did a magazine test on the bike.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
coley13

Post by coley13 »

Bet you two ^^^^^^ look like idiots about now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91Jms6MyCY
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

coley13 wrote:Bet you two ^^^^^^ look like idiots about now

Nope.
Just wanted more credible info.
Everything up til now was just a guy riding a bike, from a distance.
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

This guy got on the forum and started making all kinds of claims. Nothing to back it up but some pics that showed us nothing important. Yah, he got a bit of shit from us. But don't come on this site claiming you did or can do this or that if you are not going to share. If he was keeping it tight because he wanted to market a kit and make money. Then stay quiet until you are ready to sell somthing. Otherwise you will catch shit and questions just like he did. That is all. Just say'n.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I like how they race other 4 strokes, not a PWK equipped 500.

I doesnt look any faster than a carb equipped bike.

Time will tell.
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

When I was 16 I had an 85 toyota that I beat the shit out of. When the muffler fell off I was all "wow this thing has crazy more power now". Then after I got sick of it being so loud and put a new muffler on I was like "wow it has way more power now".

without dyno proof it could all be in his head that it is so much smother and faster.

I just got some stuff at GNC to make me get bigger and stronger and I am like "wow I feel way stronger now" hahaha
coley13

Post by coley13 »

ZETTNORCAL wrote:

This guy got on the forum and started making all kinds of claims. Nothing to back it up but some pics that showed us nothing important. Yah, he got a bit of shit from us. But don't come on this site claiming you did or can do this or that if you are not going to share. If he was keeping it tight because he wanted to market a kit and make money. Then stay quiet until you are ready to sell somthing. Otherwise you will catch shit and questions just like he did. That is all. Just say'n.
And i've got a hairy ball sack, do you want proof or just want to take my word for it.
coley13

Post by coley13 »

AlisoBob wrote:I like how they race other 4 strokes, not a PWK equipped 500.

I doesnt look any faster than a carb equipped bike.

Time will tell.
To behonest it doesnt bother me running a carb, they are tried and tested. What i like about this EFI even though there is still probably alot of of work to do, is the fact you have the potential to tune your throttle to the rear tyre. Even if it made less power, it's not necissarly a bad thing.
quicfix500

Post by quicfix500 »

I dont give a rats ass if it makes more power . i want the mofo to run clean when we ride from 3000' to 8000' shuteye peak without having to suffer jetting problems!! :cool:
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

EFI. Hmph. Just one more thing to break and leave me stranded out in the middle of nowhere. Pass.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

this year i have seen 3 efi bikes (less than a year old) either die on the side of the trail or unload, gear up and bike wont start, then load up and go home while all your friends are riding

im starting to think maybe carbed is the way to go for my application
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

coley13 wrote:
ZETTNORCAL wrote:
coley13 wrote:

And i've got a hairy ball sack, do you want proof or just want to take my word for it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though where is the pic :lmao:
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

I read the article.
Still no good pictures.
Lots of excuses.

MRE 02 250/500 conversion, pulse injector, twirp porting, coolhead, MRE ignition, blah blah blah blah... www.millarengines.com
coley13

Post by coley13 »

Nodge wrote:I read the article.
Still no good pictures.
Lots of excuses.
Your a hard man to please, oh well. Each to their own i guess
coley13

Post by coley13 »

coley13 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though where is the pic :lmao:[/quote]

I need a camera with a better zoom
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

really what you want me to do is tell you what i have used,how i applyed it then how to to it.not gonna happen so no point nudging it,fact is regardless of what you say think or proceed with.it works.credable info or pics!! fuk me a professional rider and magazine choose to feature it,what more credability do you want,a fukin injector up your ass.
to add to the naysayers...listen.
a carb is good,i would be happy as with a carb,there is nothing wrong with a carb,yes it is simple,tryed and tested and fukin reliable as.
fi is good,great,will be more problematic,more components more complex,obvious init?dickheads.but you cant beat it for tunability,we did dyno test it it has been at the dyno house numerous times BUT i suppose you want a picture of that also........it would matter a fukin monkeys what the fuk i did,map the britincali out for ya in baby speak you would still have somat to come back with.
i have not been on this site due to knobheads like yourselves,you wind me up like fuk,in fact i would have no probs kicking your fukin heads in.and i would in a flash if you were before me for real.cancel out another fukin problem...........

a big thanks to those who have given support and good wishs,cheers,shame a few have to tarnish eh...

my cards on the table.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

bigred1977 wrote:really what you want me to do is tell you what i have used,how i applyed it then how to to it.not gonna happen so no point nudging it,fact is regardless of what you say think or proceed with.it works.credable info or pics!! fuk me a professional rider and magazine choose to feature it,what more credability do you want,a fukin injector up your ass.
to add to the naysayers...listen.
a carb is good,i would be happy as with a carb,there is nothing wrong with a carb,yes it is simple,tryed and tested and fukin reliable as.
fi is good,great,will be more problematic,more components more complex,obvious init?dickheads.but you cant beat it for tunability,we did dyno test it it has been at the dyno house numerous times BUT i suppose you want a picture of that also........it would matter a fukin monkeys what the fuk i did,map the britincali out for ya in baby speak you would still have somat to come back with.
i have not been on this site due to knobheads like yourselves,you wind me up like fuk,in fact i would have no probs kicking your fukin heads in.and i would in a flash if you were before me for real.cancel out another fukin problem...........

a big thanks to those who have given support and good wishs,cheers,shame a few have to tarnish eh...

my cards on the table.
No need to get butt hurt.
Either do the developement work and hand us the complete info with a price or quit teasing the efi.
This group demands more than a video and especially a magazine article.
We welcome developement work on this engine and generally share all the details with each other (Roosty).
It's pretty much what the group is about.
Last edited by Tharrell on June 24th, 2012, 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

Hey Red
so is a kit still on the cards or is it just going to stay as a project in engineering :?:
life is to short to worry about negative attitudes and people....keep on roostin' mate.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

hey man, looking at a doing a kit,just sussing it out,i do this efi stuff on the side so its time uno..cheers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You could post up every part and the supplier it came from, and not give away any "secrets"....

The secret is in the software...

You know that.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:You could post up every part and the supplier it came from, and not give away any "secrets"....

The secret is in the software...

You know that.
I made that exact point last time we did this, and he told me
bigred1977 wrote:
awesome man awesome,you couldnt be more wrong!!!fuel map!!!! hahahahah..like i say your reply just stems from the not knowing area. did you jump on the hgt site too,ask them about there builds?details? maybe?doubt it.keep plugging mate. Cool
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Nodge

Post by Nodge »

1. It takes a knobhead to know a knobhead.
2. A simple photo or dyno graph would show us all we want to know.
3. You're getting way too fired up over this.