03 CR250

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
DesertCR

03 CR250

Post by DesertCR »

Bike was completely rebuilt in late 2010 with an oem crank, replated cylinder, oem bearings and Vertex piston (have receipts). Running a PWK carb from an RM250, has wide pegs, ASV levers, Pro Taper high bend bars, PC shorty silencer, starts first kick. Included in the sale is a spare set of 07 crf250 forks, spare set of radiators, FMF sparky along with stock silencer, also have stock shock but disassembled, I do not have the stock forks. Will also throw in some extra rear sprockets and new red shrouds and number plates. Bike runs very good, suspension is much better than stock, handles and turns very well. Current reg and title in hand. $2K Firm. Havent been here in a while, I see the place is still rocking. If interested just call 619-961-3133, Im in La Mesa (san diego county).
[img]http://i3
01.photobucket.com/albums/nn72/DesertCR/04192012238.jpg[/img]