More Ebay BS

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Kuma

More Ebay BS

Post by Kuma »

Was looking at exhuast hangers, saw some crap ones off old bikes that they wanted as much for a new replacement, that was bad enough then I saw this, Ferrari 246 Exhaust mount P/N 102007 price $110 plus $12 shipping, [/img]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferrari-246-Exh ... xp=mtr[url] You can get the same thing from McMaster Carr for $2.40 :roll: [/url]
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

You can sell whatever you want at whatever price you want if people are paying it. People that dont shop around and just buy something are stupid, and deserve such abuse as that. :lol:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I played football in college....what that means is I never graduated and took total B.S. classes enough that I could play. I liked economics.

economics in a nutshell....

what is something worth?
whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

You get an A in econ...now put on some pads because your eligible to play Saturday :cool:
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

I got to hand it to the guy, selling one of those is better than selling 40 fo the mcmaster units and the profit he makes on shipping he can buy a couple of replacements. kinda hard on the old karma though
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
B440

Post by B440 »

The only thing I don't like about ebay is the automated lowest offer.

example:

buy it now for $100
or Make Offer

I make offer for $40 and it gets rejected less than a second later :roll:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

B440 wrote:The only thing I don't like about ebay is the automated lowest offer.

example:

buy it now for $100
or Make Offer

I make offer for $40 and it gets rejected less than a second later :roll:
Its an automatic low-ball reject. I hate when they will put the auto-reject for anything less than $5 of their asking price. No point in having the best offer option, just lower your overall price 5 bucks.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.